Oh My. What Are These Police Doing? I Guess We Know Where The Bricks Are Coming From

You didn't refute anything

It's a fact

Handouts

How you think affordable healthcare for a 90 yr old could be anything but idk

Social security with life span increases is a handout. Irrelevant of how it was designed
FALSE! And YOU KNOW IT.

I refuted you twice. First on Social Security, and then on the Insurrection Act.

You're having a bad day. :badgrin:

His day is 24 hours of brain fog.

I wonder if he is even 15 years old? since anyone getting a paycheck KNOWS there is a deduction for SS of around 7.5% from the two week check goes to SS administration, the other 7.50% from the employer.

This is elementary stuff.

I guess it was just good ole fashioned authoritarianism that funded the bricks

edit - gotta go directly to twitter won't play for me

You need to stop finding videos and posting them with false titles....I see nothing of what you are insinuating in that video....it makes you look retarded....

Are you kidding me?

I see posts about pallets of bricks with no one next to them lol

Guy posts a video of cops with a bed full of fucking bricks and you don't find that credible enough? Shut the fuck up

Social security and medicare are handouts
FALSE! Social Security and Medicare are EARNED.

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.

Medicare is certainly a handout even if you know nothing about how it works. What do you think it costs to insure a 90 year old ?

Social Security is as well. Vast majority of people take out more than they put in.

Handouts

:cuckoo:

You never looked at your paycheck?

They DEDUCT for SS and Medicare, every two weeks.

For it not to be a handout you have to cover your costs

If the government pays half my rent, that's a hand out

If the government pays 75% of what my actual premiums would be on the market. That's a handout.

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.
Yes they ARE earned, airhead. You have to QUALIFY for them, by having EARNED a certain amount of money, or you don't get them. And they more you earned, the more you get.

Back to the 8th grade for you.

8th grade is too high, 3rd grade is more like it.

He is an idiot for denying those payroll deduction for SS and Medicare.

Again anything not 100% covered by your own costs is a handout

Neither SS or Medicare are that

If they took out a penny every pay check for each, would you understand better?

You entitled fucking boomer

You didn't refute anything

It's a fact

Handouts

How you think affordable healthcare for a 90 yr old could be anything but idk

Social security with life span increases is a handout. Irrelevant of how it was designed
FALSE! And YOU KNOW IT.

I refuted you twice. First on Social Security, and then on the Insurrection Act.

You're having a bad day. :badgrin:

His day is 24 hours of brain fog.

I wonder if he is even 15 years old? since anyone getting a paycheck KNOWS there is a deduction for SS of around 7.5% from the two week check goes to SS administration, the other 7.50% from the employer.

This is elementary stuff.

old man you don't even understand the basics of health insurance, you low born cock sucker

know your place

Medicare isn't a handout

SS isn't a handout...yea ok bud you stick with that delusion. It just gives you vastly more than you pay into it unless you die early and suddenly. Which on average doesn't happen. Which is why people are constantly talking about fucking cutting it. It's a handout

Fucking old men clinging to their hand outs while looking down on others, hahahahaha

Get rid of both SS and medicare and watch the nation decline. It's also political suicide considering today's wages are meh at best.

The need to arrest and put the organizers of this insurrection in prison for a long time.

Oh it's an insurrection now is it?

I like your shift in branding to try to justify trump threatening to nationalize local law enforcement.

I thought we had settled on looting

Too may cops nation wide being shot. You might wan to ear your hoodie outside tonight.

It's less dangerous than being a fucking garbage man you scared little bitch

Police don't even make top 15

Oh golly.......another tough guy. ;)
Shouldn't you be out burning and stealing stuff?

Shouldn't you be busy with LEO cock down your throat?

While you cry about the IRS?

Dumb white trash

"oh the pigs are getting shot". What the fuck do you think we pay them for?
You don't pay them anything parasite.. taxpayers do. if it wasn't for the fact that there was a police force in your city you'd be dead already has asshole. Stop pretending to be black... you're not.

For it not to be a handout you have to cover your costs

If the government pays half my rent, that's a hand out

If the government pays 75% of what my actual premiums would be on the market. That's a handout.
Yeah ? So you now are rewriting the English language, huh white hater ? Yeah, liberals do that. Another manifestation of their goofyness.

And where did this latest gem come from ? MSNBC 101 ?

The need to arrest and put the organizers of this insurrection in prison for a long time.

I like your shift in branding to try to justify trump threatening to nationalize local law enforcement.

Common looters don't preposition weapons and supplies.

old man you don't even understand the basics of health insurance, you low born cock sucker

know your place

Medicare isn't a handout

SS isn't a handout...yea ok bud you stick with that delusion. It just gives you vastly more than you pay into it unless you die early and suddenly. Which on average doesn't happen. Which is why people are constantly talking about fucking cutting it. It's a handout

Fucking old men clinging to their hand outs while looking down on others, hahahahaha
That you get back more than you paid in, doesn't make a handout, leftist dupe-dolt. Handouts are goodies that you get with NO qualification of achievement being required.

And absolutely NOBODY sane is talking about cutting SS. For one thing that would be political suicide, as everyone knows, old people vote in droves.

And yes, we do look down on you. For being crude, and racist, and stupid.

Thankfully older people vote in droves otherwise some idiot might ask to cut and gut those two programs. The nation doesn't survive that.

weapons?

and i haven't seen any 'looters" prepping anything

Only people i've seen riding around with pallets of bricks are cops

know your place

Medicare isn't a handout

That you get back more than you paid in, doesn't make a handout, leftist dupe-dolt. Handouts are goodies that you get with NO qualification of achievement being required.

And absolutely NOBODY sane is talking about cutting SS. For one thing that would be political suicide, as everyone knows, old people vote in droves.

And yes, we do look down on you. For being crude, and racist, and stupid.

yes it does

and yes people are, google it, raising the retirement age is cutting SS

Because the system wasn't designed for old ladies to be on it until 110

It is in practice a giant hand out

yes it does and yes people are, google it, raising the retirement age is cutting SS
Sez you. And not much of anybody else. :biggrin:

yes it does and yes people are, google it, raising the retirement age is cutting SS
Sez you. And not much of anybody else. :biggrin:

Yea because they're scared of old people voting them out

Politicians say it they call it "entitlements", which evokes welfare.

But the only people directly receiving entitlements from the feds at any substantive level relative to our budget is SS and medicare. Rest won't move the needle

So when you say you're gonna srhink the 23 trillion dollar budget with budget cuts to entitlements. Those are teh two programs they're referring to

They've been talking about SS reform since i've been alive....Because our life expectancy has been high enough to make it a hand out for a long time now.

SS wasn't supposed to be much of a handout...

weapons?

You can't see what's happening in that video, if you claim you can, you're a liar.

weapons?

You can't see what's happening in that video, if you claim you can, you're a liar.

THey're stacking bricks what the fuck do you see?

ANd the likelihood we are looking at this exactly the same way (screen size, resolution, play back quality)

Is low

That isn't what the insurrection act is for

Rebelling against a draft is insurrection
Insurrections is: "a violent uprising against an authority or government. "
It is also an organized uprising which is an important distinction. Saying it is about this but not about
that misses the point totally.
You have blue states (New York, Minnesota, etc.) that not only tolerate this b.s. but they lend their ideological and legal support to riot makers and only in the last few days : Manhattan DA Cy Vance says he won’t prosecute low-level protest arrests
Manhattan DA will not prosecute people arrested during riots. Cuomo uses emergency powers to over ride
no bail laws. Etc.

Looting is a local matter, legally there may not be a line there....yet

But the logical one is obvious.
We have yet to see how Minneapolis goes after people plainly looting all sort of local stores and businesses.
Or if they will go after them at all.

That isn't what the insurrection act is for

Rebelling against a draft is insurrection
Insurrections is: "a violent uprising against an authority or government. "
It is also an organized uprising which is an important distinction. Saying it is about this but not about
that misses the point totally.
You have blue states (New York, Minnesota, etc.) that not only tolerate this b.s. but they lend their ideological and legal support to riot makers and only in the last few days : Manhattan DA Cy Vance says he won’t prosecute low-level protest arrests
Manhattan DA will not prosecute people arrested during riots. Cuomo uses emergency powers to over ride
no bail laws. Etc.

Looting is a local matter, legally there may not be a line there....yet

But the logical one is obvious.
We have yet to see how Minneapolis goes after people plainly looting all sort of local stores and businesses.
Or if they will go after them at all.

no one is committing federal crimes here

It isn't an insurrection against the federal governemnt

The federal government have very little to do with local police

Last i checked not submitting yourself when called up by the draft is a crime. A federal crime.

no one is committing federal crimes here

It isn't an insurrection against the federal governemnt

The federal government have very little to do with local police

Last i checked not submitting yourself when called up by the draft is a crime. A federal crime.
I didn't see in my definition that insurrections were only federal matters. Where did you see it?
Uprisings against "authority or government" is a pretty broad definition. Not seeing the word
federal anywhere.

Forum List

Back