Oh My. What Are These Police Doing? I Guess We Know Where The Bricks Are Coming From

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.
Yes they ARE earned, airhead. You have to QUALIFY for them, by having EARNED a certain amount of money, or you don't get them. And they more you earned, the more you get.

Back to the 8th grade for you.

Oh it's an insurrection now is it?

I like your shift in branding to try to justify trump threatening to nationalize local law enforcement.

I thought we had settled on looting
It is looting and pure opportunism on the lower end of the ghetto scale.
A chance for new Nikes and free toilet paper and Cheetos from Target.

But others in the mob have more sinister ideas and if the mayor of these shit cities aren't going to take charge
it's perfectly legal and proper for Trump to step in and bring National Guard troops to the party.
It's happened before. Don't pretend it hasn't.

That isn't what the insurrection act is for

Rebelling against a draft is insurrection

Looting is a local matter, legally there may not be a line there....yet

But the logical one is obvious.

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.
Yes they ARE earned, airhead. You have to QUALIFY for them, by having EARNED a certain amount of money, or you don't get them. And they more you earned, the more you get.

Yea sure just like you earn medicaid for paying sales tax?

What?

They're handouts, that prioritize salary work over capital gains.

It's less dangerous than being a fucking garbage man you scared little bitch

Police don't even make top 15
This list is BS. Military members in war have more dangerous jobs than any of these.

19,000 US soldiers were killed in one battle > The Battle of the Bulge.

6,800 US Marines were killed in one battle > Iwo Jima in ONE MONTH.

12,520 were killed in one battle > Okinawa in 2.5 months. Over 100,000 Japanese died, most of them committing suicide.

In the Battle of Antietam, 22,654 Union and Confederate soldiers were killed in ONE DAY > September 17, 1862

You're conflating cops with military who are fighting wars? What is this?

Or are you just bitching about the list? Take it up with teh people who made it.

WTF

What?

I just refuted you (post # 41), and you're too dumb to know it. :laugh:

Maybe it's the 5th grade you should go back to.

I just refuted you (post # 37), and you're too dumb to know it. :laugh:

10 U.S. Code § 252 - Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

Whenever the President considers
that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 15, § 332; Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(2), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440; renumbered § 252, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

I just refuted you (post # 37), and you're too dumb to know it. :laugh:

10 U.S. Code § 252 - Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

Whenever the President considers
that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 15, § 332; Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(2), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440; renumbered § 252, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

"against the authority of the united states"

judges interpret statues bud

there is no case law on teh books for a lot of presidential issues. We have no idea where this would fall.

Welcome to law

You can't even figure out your own ethnicity maybe leave the lawyering to some one else.

Damn right. Lock up those white supremacist scumbags.
Ha ha. Leftist idiots think they're getting somewhere by blabbering about white supremacists. I'll admit that the American people can be pretty stupid at times, but the white supremacist line got used up a long time ago. Played out.

"against the authority of the united states"

judges interpret statues bud

there is no case law on teh books for a lot of presidential issues. We have no idea where this would fall.

Welcome to law
That's right. So ?

If you're trying to say Trump does not have the authority for the Insurrection Act, you're simply wrong. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Bush (41) all had it, and used it. Bush used it for a riot that was just in one city. This is all over the country.

Back to the 4th grade for you.

What?

I just refuted you (post # 41), and you're too dumb to know it. :laugh:

Maybe it's the 5th grade you should go back to.

You didn't refute anything

It's a fact

Handouts

How you think affordable healthcare for a 90 yr old could be anything but idk

Social security with life span increases is a handout. Irrelevant of how it was designed

Social security and medicare are handouts
FALSE! Social Security and Medicare are EARNED.

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.

Medicare is certainly a handout even if you know nothing about how it works. What do you think it costs to insure a 90 year old ?

Social Security is as well. Vast majority of people take out more than they put in.

Handouts

:cuckoo:

You never looked at your paycheck?

They DEDUCT for SS and Medicare, every two weeks.

I guess it was just good ole fashioned authoritarianism that funded the bricks

edit - gotta go directly to twitter won't play for me

You need to stop finding videos and posting them with false titles....I see nothing of what you are insinuating in that video....it makes you look retarded....

No they're not earned.

Both are handouts.

8th grade is too high, 3rd grade is more like it.

He is an idiot for denying those payroll deduction for SS and Medicare.

I guess it was just good ole fashioned authoritarianism that funded the bricks

edit - gotta go directly to twitter won't play for me

I don’t get what you think this video is showing? Are you trying to claim that those cops bought those bricks and then threw them at protestors?

You didn't refute anything

It's a fact

Handouts

How you think affordable healthcare for a 90 yr old could be anything but idk

Social security with life span increases is a handout. Irrelevant of how it was designed
FALSE! And YOU KNOW IT.

I refuted you twice. First on Social Security, and then on the Insurrection Act.

You're having a bad day. :badgrin:

The 5* hotels had river rock in their landscaping in front of their hotels.
The rioters just picked them up and threw them thru the windows of the fancy 5* hotels?!
How stupid is that?
Well it wouldn't exactly be a 5* hotel with solid brick façade and heavy steel bars on the windows and armed guards hustling guests at the door and searching rooms for contraband, now, would it?

Forum List

Back