Oh, no. Alleged photos coming out of the shooter being a pro communist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
5mqv2Q.jpeg

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

Antifa are progressive shit stains... And he is part of them

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

I don't think that a picture of Karl Marx with a lampshade on his head is "pro-communist', but never mind.

It looks like a bunch of communist figures getting drunk. SO I guess the joke is "Communist Party" Hah, hah.

Meanwhile, there are pictures of this nut with a MAGA hat.

Florida school shooting suspect wore Make America Great Again hat ...
Mirror Online: The intelligent tabloid. #madeuthink › News › US News › Parkland high school shooting
18 mins ago - The 19-year-old gunman googled 'what does Allahu Akbar mean?' and liked to wear 'extreme' patriotic shirts, according to a former classmate ... Suspected Florida school shooter Nicolas Cruz posed in a 'Make America Great Again' hat - the slogan popularised by US President Donald Trump.
nikolas-cruz-maga-hat.jpg

3. He Posted Photos of Guns & Knives on Instagram, Calling His Weapons an ‘Arsenal’ & Had a MAGA Hat on in His Profile Picture

A photo posted on Instagram by the suspect.

I would like to know more about his background. Parents, immigration status, place of birth... You know... The stuff that usually gets pulled down within minutes of an event like this. It happens with all social media sites.
Its almost as if some higher power doesn't want the plebes drawing their own conclusions; but would prefer that the plebes only consume the narrative "they" offer...

I would like to know more about his background. Parents, immigration status, place of birth... You know... The stuff that usually gets pulled down within minutes of an event like this. It happens with all social media sites.
Its almost as if some higher power doesn't want the plebes drawing their own conclusions; but would prefer that the plebes only consume the narrative "they" offer...
He was adopted at birth in Long Island.

They always turn out to be leftists, don't they?
'I've Seen Him Wear A Trump Hat': Shooter Described As Extremist ...
Nikolas Cruz's Instagram Profile Contains Trump MAGA Hat | Heavy.com

https://heavy.com/.../nikolas-cruz-maga-nikolaus-trump-politics-democrat-republican/
6 hours ago - Nikolas Cruz, the accused Florida school shooter, wore a Trump-style MAGA hat on one of his Instagram pages. Learn more ... Some people argued on social media that Cruz was actually a registered Democrat based on the voter registration of a Nicolas Cruz in Florida whose birthday is in May 1998.

Nikolas Cruz had this photo as his Instagram profile picture

Actually the shirt is obviously meant to be against communism.
At any rate, anything this kid is behind or agrees with doesn't really matter.
His psychological condition matters, and the fact there were warning signs about this kid for several years.

Adopted by older couple. Dad dies 13 years ago, Mom in Nov. The family was out of Rhode Island prior to Fla

Florida school shooting suspect wore Make America Great Again hat ...
Mirror Online: The intelligent tabloid. #madeuthink › News › US News › Parkland high school shooting
18 mins ago - The 19-year-old gunman googled 'what does Allahu Akbar mean?' and liked to wear 'extreme' patriotic shirts, according to a former classmate ... Suspected Florida school shooter Nicolas Cruz posed in a 'Make America Great Again' hat - the slogan popularised by US President Donald Trump.

3. He Posted Photos of Guns & Knives on Instagram, Calling His Weapons an ‘Arsenal’ & Had a MAGA Hat on in His Profile Picture

A photo posted on Instagram by the suspect.
^ fake news

I don't think that a picture of Karl Marx with a lampshade on his head is "pro-communist', but never mind.

It looks like a bunch of communist figures getting drunk. SO I guess the joke is "Communist Party" Hah, hah.

Meanwhile, there are pictures of this nut with a MAGA hat.

It's just hilarious that the RW wants to blame every mass murderer on the left: the most obvious fact is that leftwing principles do not allow someone to have guns and/or be gun mad--have an obsession with guns as all these mass schooters do. We are anti-gun, pro-gun restrictions, etc. The very foundation of true leftwing values is to have stronger gun laws, and yet the rightwing reach as far out as they can to try to pin all the gun violence on the left. Hilarious.

It's like the circle of Dante's Inferno where the opposing sides keep trying to roll a bolder over each other.

He was a Progressive!

He was a Conservative!

Forum List

Back