OH NO... How Can This Be Happening In The City With The TOUGHEST GUN LAWS?

Gun ownership is none of the federal governments business... They have no credibility to know.
If it were none of their business it would not have been mentioned in the USC

a well regulated militia being...
Gun ownership is none of the federal governments business... They have no credibility to know.
If it were none of their business it would not have been mentioned in the USC

a well regulated militia being...
It is an individual's business just like any other possession like a tv, food or whatever. A inert object like gun is harmless on its own.
Of course an inert object is harmless. A hand grenade and a bazooka and a tank are harmless inert objects

But we all know arms/guns are mentioned in constitutions in America

Steal them? Ok. Where do they come from?
Where ever they steal them from... Most weapons used in violent crimes are stolen.
Look it up
Really? Do you consider suicides and murders by guns among friends and family to be non violent?
We are talking about violent crimes... Suicide is are just a cowards way out.
Ok troll. I am one who disputes most of the stats put out by the anti gun

but nuts like you are just too irrational. People like you are the poster children for tougher regulations
Na, I sell guns and ammo in my business and have over 120 myself. Never have any of the made me kill anyone or scared me.

you really are that clueless? I wonder if you really could pass a mental fitness test :rofl:

Where ever they steal them from... Most weapons used in violent crimes are stolen.
Look it up
Really? Do you consider suicides and murders by guns among friends and family to be non violent?
We are talking about violent crimes... Suicide is are just a cowards way out.
Ok troll. I am one who disputes most of the stats put out by the anti gun

but nuts like you are just too irrational. People like you are the poster children for tougher regulations
Na, I sell guns and ammo in my business and have over 120 myself. Never have any of the made me kill anyone or scared me.

you really are that clueless? I wonder if you really could pass a mental fitness test :rofl:
I went to federal Indian schools... Enough said.

But I do have common sense... They can teach or take that away try as they might...
Embrace the suck

If you have to question whether gun laws affect legal gun purchasers and owners then you've already lost the argument.

Most likely a person who is purchasing a firearm legally is buying it for a lawful purpose and has no intention of participating in a cr

If they're getting the drugs and guns internationally this is a federal problem on controlling what comes across the borders and not an internal problem that affects the people who wish to purchase and own guns legally. So I see no reason to enact laws that affect people from purchasing and owning firearms legally.

The federal government apparently needs to clean house in what they leave cross our borders in more ways than one because of their incompetence and inability to understand this is their problem and not the current laws enacted... But then the current administration at the federal level is known for it's incompetence in dealing with firearms and our borders when they were some of the biggest gun runners with their Fast & Furious program.

However when they have allies such as yourself it appears that when incompetence is the rule they have lots of followers.

*****CHUCKLE*****
Who questioned "whether gun laws affect legal gun purchasers and owners"?????????
:cuckoo:

There you go again... Who says we should "enact laws that affect people from purchasing and owning firearms legally"?????????? The laws would not ban buying and owning guns legally. So :eusa_eh: you appear to be somebody I'd think needs to be tested. If you are this confused about how to use the English language and are totally confused about the arguments on gun regulation, you may be very confused while being armed

"Fast & Furious?" Ok .... go back to FOX News. You definitely are Damaged like your screen name says. Think about you signing up as a damaged nut

and for progressives to infer that Chicago's strict gun regulations do work in the light of hundreds of shootings is typical liberal denial.
To infer that the government can keep firearms out of the hands of criminals any more than the government can keep criminals from selling drugs on the street or alcohol during prohibition is the height of progressive idiocy.
How can a city with tough gun laws have a week which is worse than other weeks in a city with tough gun laws??

Eh? If Chicago has tough gun laws this week, and tough gun laws last week, would you automatically expect the crime rate to drop every week? Makes no sense.

below are a few answers which have echoed some of my own. It is obvious the low-info gun nuts cannot listen. They totally ignore and keep posting away, ignoring any content put forward by others. It's as if they fear having clear minds and listening to others.

C_Clayton_Jones: "This thread premise represents the stupidity and inability to engage in sound reasoning common to most conservatives, the consequence of blind adherence to failed rightist dogma. To infer that because there is gun violence in Chicago the City's firearm regulations 'don't work' is typical rightwing idiocy."

guno: "How? Guns flood in from the lax control of guns southern states, In NYC they came from down the I-95 on the eastern seaboard southern states. as we call them: the Low IQ states"
Suffolk DA: Flood of illegal guns from South

guno: "States with thee most gun violence. The jesusland lower IQ states"
States with the most gun violence"

What part of my statement did not make it through your dysfunctional brain patterns?
LEGAL Purchasers and Owners are the ones who are effected by Gun Control laws. Criminals could care less about gun control laws.
Should I draw you a child's picture?

the fact that criminals have to steal or buy stolen guns -- or purchase guns out of their own states is lost on you?

wow! There are new medications for this type of learning deficit

images

So they have to steal or buy stolen guns and you think that stricter gun control laws will stop the criminals from obtaining them... You're right there are new medications but I don't think they'll help with the learning deficit you have.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If you have to question whether gun laws affect legal gun purchasers and owners then you've already lost the argument.

Most likely a person who is purchasing a firearm legally is buying it for a lawful purpose and has no intention of participating in a cr

If they're getting the drugs and guns internationally this is a federal problem on controlling what comes across the borders and not an internal problem that affects the people who wish to purchase and own guns legally. So I see no reason to enact laws that affect people from purchasing and owning firearms legally.

The federal government apparently needs to clean house in what they leave cross our borders in more ways than one because of their incompetence and inability to understand this is their problem and not the current laws enacted... But then the current administration at the federal level is known for it's incompetence in dealing with firearms and our borders when they were some of the biggest gun runners with their Fast & Furious program.

However when they have allies such as yourself it appears that when incompetence is the rule they have lots of followers.

*****CHUCKLE*****
Who questioned "whether gun laws affect legal gun purchasers and owners"?????????

There you go again... Who says we should "enact laws that affect people from purchasing and owning firearms legally"?????????? The laws would not ban buying and owning guns legally. So :eusa_eh: you appear to be somebody I'd think needs to be tested. If you are this confused about how to use the English language and are totally confused about the arguments on gun regulation, you may be very confused while being armed

"Fast & Furious?" Ok .... go back to FOX News. You definitely are Damaged like your screen name says. Think about you signing up as a damaged nut

images

Since your best argument appears to be to a continue your pathetic and inept attempts too malign my character instead of addressing the incompetence of the federal government in identifying people in background checks for those of us who are abiding by the law and purchasing our firearms legally I would say you're the one who's not quite aligned right in the head.

As for the Fast & Furious all you progressives have to do is release all information pertaining to it... Like that's ever going to happen any quicker than this administration's incompetence being cured any time sooner than the end of 2016.

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Since your best argument appears to be to a continue your pathetic and inept attempts too malign my character...
your character? No one knows wtf you are you anonymous nitwit!

gawd, go challenge somebody to a duel you demented and damaged fool

and for progressives to infer that Chicago's strict gun regulations do work in the light of hundreds of shootings is typical liberal denial.
To infer that the government can keep firearms out of the hands of criminals any more than the government can keep criminals from selling drugs on the street or alcohol during prohibition is the height of progressive idiocy.
How can a city with tough gun laws have a week which is worse than other weeks in a city with tough gun laws??

Eh? If Chicago has tough gun laws this week, and tough gun laws last week, would you automatically expect the crime rate to drop every week? Makes no sense.

below are a few answers which have echoed some of my own. It is obvious the low-info gun nuts cannot listen. They totally ignore and keep posting away, ignoring any content put forward by others. It's as if they fear having clear minds and listening to others.

C_Clayton_Jones: "This thread premise represents the stupidity and inability to engage in sound reasoning common to most conservatives, the consequence of blind adherence to failed rightist dogma. To infer that because there is gun violence in Chicago the City's firearm regulations 'don't work' is typical rightwing idiocy."

guno: "How? Guns flood in from the lax control of guns southern states, In NYC they came from down the I-95 on the eastern seaboard southern states. as we call them: the Low IQ states"
Suffolk DA: Flood of illegal guns from South

guno: "States with thee most gun violence. The jesusland lower IQ states"
States with the most gun violence"

images

Funny but I keep thinking the same thing about you.

Does it take a total disconnect or is it something learned at a higher institution too be like you progressives?

If the criminals are stealing or buying stolen guns (<<<your words) what makes you think enacting more gun laws will change the situation?

Take you time... I realize that the above questions are hard for a progressive like you to comprehend and we don't want you to strain anything.

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Since your best argument appears to be to a continue your pathetic and inept attempts too malign my character...
your character? No one knows wtf you are you anonymous nitwit!

gawd, go challenge somebody to a duel you demented and damaged fool

images

Well we know what your character is like. Have you taken your meds today? They don't appear to be working very well perhaps you should see your psychiatrist and have him or her prescribe a little higher dose today or maybe something totally different.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I think a big Bravo! is in order for Barry's Community Agitator successors who've managed to help the black criminals cull their herd in spite of draconian Chicago gun laws aimed at stopping the carnage. Way to go, boys!

Here's the dirty secret.

LIBERAL GUN LAWS WORK. THE CHICAGO GUN LAWS WORK!!

Democrats founded the KKK. They opposed freedom for slaves. They fought against civil rights. They founded and still support planned parenthood...which was founded to reduce the birth rate of blacks through eugenics and eliminate the population.

The history of the Democrat Party is full of anti black ideals and people and policies that end with blacks poor, dependent and eventually dying young.

GUN LAWS result in huge death rates in the ghetto.

So you see....liberal gun laws WORK. We just don't see their true intent.
this!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

what do you feel are the arguments on gun regulation?

*****CHUCKLE*****

what do you feel are the arguments on gun regulation?

The arguments on gun regulation are not whether any or all regulation is in itself unconstitutional

Please, what is up with Damaged Birdbrain and the huge images and videos?

so you don't know, thanks for playing. I needed some point to start a discussion with. But as a typical lefty you won't answer the question cause you have no idea what it is you talk about.

so you don't know, thanks for playing. I needed some point to start a discussion with. But as a typical lefty you won't answer the question cause you have no idea what it is you talk about.
The arguments on gun regulation are not whether any or all regulation is in itself unconstitutional

and are you a sock puppet of Damaged Eagle better known as Damaged BirdBrain?

and are you a sock puppet of Damaged Eagle better known as Damaged BirdBrain?
what is it you wish to regulate? Is that really that hard for you to answer?

Me personally? Oh, you believe this is personal for everyone? :lol:

I don't give a shit what gets proposed to be regulated. I'll take a stand on what is proposed.

You're the type to shoot up an abortion clinic. would support regulating YOU

Me personally? Oh, you believe this is personal for everyone? :lol:

I don't give a shit what gets proposed to be regulated. I'll take a stand on what is proposed.

You're the type to shoot up an abortion clinic. would support regulating YOU
funny stuff, project much? You don't know who I am and like a typical liberal doing your profiling. funny. Never do that to a suspect, it isn't legal..

And again, you're proving you can't justify killing a beating heart.

Forum List

Back