OH NO...ISIS Will Rise Again!

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
What a CROCK...sorry Lindsay, but the only reason the were ever anything was the equipment left behind by terrified Iraqi soldiers when ISIS attacked them early on. The Iraqi regulars fled without a fight and suddenly ISIS had tanks, half-tracks, artillery, trucks, and a ton of munitions. As they drove down through Iraq they picked up more and more equipment, becoming a formidable ground force. Until we caught them outside of Fallujah and incinerated their convoys. So ISIS is coming back? So what?...they're nothing more than al-Qaida at this point....savage cowards strapping battery-powered charges to themselves...phffffftt.....
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

546a2829ecad045b7ee99723

Last edited:
Familiar with the concept of a power vacuum? It's a highly unstable situation where opportunistic and violent people jockey for an advantage after the loss of a stabilizing power. Anyone who claims to know where this leads is a liar, but it's no place good. Trump made a huge tactical error here. No way to spin this as anything other than a national security disaster.

Familiar with the concept of a power vacuum? It's a highly unstable situation where opportunistic and violent people jockey for an advantage after the loss of a stabilizing power. Anyone who claims to know where this leads is a liar, but it's no place good. Trump made a huge tactical error here. No way to spin this as anything other than a national security disaster.

Baloney....the Kurds commit terrorist acts in Turkey on a regular basis. Our alliance with them was money, arms, and they could keep the land they took from ISIS until somebody took it from them. The Kurds have a natural alliance with Assad and can head south and meet up with his army. Turkey is doing a clean-up operation on border enclaves and will then pull back north. This is a tempest in a teapot to keep our arms merchants rich...fuck that.

Familiar with the concept of a power vacuum?

If there is a Democrat elected in 2020 to be the CIC maybe Isis will try to fill that power vacuum once again...

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" in Syria – True Pundit
You should know that America has nearly always made the wrong moves in the Middle East. We've never kept our word. We always betray our allies. We never care about the deaths we cause. Some people still think we are hated there for our freedoms. Trying to make Saudi Arabia, Israel and now Turkey happy makes us schizophrenic in our policies.

Tucker did a run down of history showing that Graham has almost always been wrong about foreign affairs....

Last edited:

Trump is saying maybe the middle east should stand up for themselves for once.

I don't know where I fall on that. Part of me does say he's right. Every time we go into these countries, we do end up making things more stable... and yet we are hammered for it every single time. As if any stabilizing force, could operate in perfection.

Regardless, when I help someone, and they criticize me for it... I tend to never help them again. Just on a personal level, if I bail you out of your debt or something, and your response is to complain it wasn't enough to cover filling your gas tank.... then next time I'm not bailing you out of your debt or filling your gas tank.

So when foreigners complain about America's involvement, after asking us to be involved.... I tend to think.... screw them. if we're doing such a bad job, then let these foreigners fix their own problems.

Honestly its just like Trump said.... all these people coming here from other countries, to tell us how terrible we are governing.... then go back to your own country and show us what good governance is, before you come here and complain.

So I don't know.... part of me thinks, if these people can't be thankful for the help we have given.... then let them fix their problems themselves.

I wonder if the Europeans are familiar with the concept. Or maybe it's they want more Muzzie immigrants.

You should know that America has nearly always made the wrong moves in the Middle East. We've never kept our word. We always betray our allies. We never care about the deaths we cause. Some people still think we are hated there for our freedoms. Trying to make Saudi Arabia, Israel and now Turkey happy makes us schizophrenic in our policies.

No westerner will ever understand the ME. Although I believed Bush41 and Bush43, they were both lying when it came to Iraq. 41 suckered Saddam (our ally against Iran) into Kuwait and then attacked him. 43 went after Saddam because he tried to kill his daddy a couple years later in Kuwait. Did 43 know Saddam didn't have WMD? How could he when Saddam had his own generals convinced he did? Our intel can only get us so far without eyes-on. Saddam quickly got Russian Spetnaz to truck his bio/chemical weapons into Syria (they were afterall Russia weapons) and Bush had egg on his face. None of it would have mattered if Turkey hadn't reneged on their promise to let 4th ID attack down through the Sunni Triangle and secure the weapons caches hidden out there. Instead Saddam's resistance got to them first and the insurgency was born. Dubya should have called off the invasion after Erdogan fucked him but we were sitting in the hot sun in Kuwait and it was either go or get out....he went in.

Last edited:
Those Fuckers over there don’t need us at all, Let them do what they’ve been doing for centuries killing each other… That’s their purpose in life

Familiar with the concept of a power vacuum?

If there is a Democrat elected in 2020 to be the CIC maybe Isis will try to fill that power vacuum once again...

Hillary Clinton Supplied Cash, Weapons, Tanks, Training to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Weaponize "ISIS" in Syria – True Pundit
It’s impossible to see Muslims as allies… They have hatred of any sort of freedom

Muslims have no loyalty to anybody but Mohamed... fact
Mohammed is their god

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Yeah well, soon we'll see what Assad is charged for the help he took from Russia and Iran....My bet is if he can get the Kurds on his side, Iran, in a Trump weakened state, can't do didly and the Russians learned in Afghanistan that muslim empires will stop killing each other just long enough to kill outsiders from the west or the east.

Forum List

Back