OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Some of this stuff that’s coming out is going to be hard to stomach. I’m sad, not happy.

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Little context for that meme now.........LOL

And they hung with a known convicted perv now..........ho hum.........

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

Stupid fuck, Epstein is a lefty, part of the Hollycrat elite.

{After serving a 13-month sentence and a subsequent year of house arrest in Palm Beach, Florida, Epstein in late 2010 hosted a dinner party in honor of his friend Prince Andrew at his 71st Street mansion in New York. Among the 15 to 20 guests, the New York Post reported at the time, were Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos. (A source close to Couric tells THR it was her first and last encounter with Epstein.) Lasagna was served, and Epstein led his guests on a tour of the house; he was wearing jeans and velvet Stubbs & Wootton slippers. Multiple sources say the event was organized by Siegal, who presented it as an opportunity to meet the prince at the largest single-family dwelling in New York City. Given that it was less than two months after Kate Middleton and Prince William's engagement, interest in the royals was running high. Multiple guests who now decline to speak on the record noted the optics of attending such an event did not raise an eyebrow, in part because the invite came from Siegal. Siegal declined comment.}

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction

You really are quite the dumbfuck.

Who gives a shit if he's a Lefty? I certainly don't.

He's going to pull your whole Marxist world down, unless the Clintons murder him first.

I'm waiting for the heart attack, any second now....

Plane crash

Some of this stuff that’s coming out is going to be hard to stomach. I’m sad, not happy.

Agree.

A Temple in the Island... why......tunnels.....children......Satanists.....this is the top of the iceberg....I hope Epstein is the first of the many thousands monsters that pay for what they have done.

And after that....I hope and pray they burn in Hell for an Eternity.

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Little context for that meme now.........LOL

And they hung with a known convicted perv now..........ho hum.........

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

Stupid fuck, Epstein is a lefty, part of the Hollycrat elite.

{After serving a 13-month sentence and a subsequent year of house arrest in Palm Beach, Florida, Epstein in late 2010 hosted a dinner party in honor of his friend Prince Andrew at his 71st Street mansion in New York. Among the 15 to 20 guests, the New York Post reported at the time, were Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos. (A source close to Couric tells THR it was her first and last encounter with Epstein.) Lasagna was served, and Epstein led his guests on a tour of the house; he was wearing jeans and velvet Stubbs & Wootton slippers. Multiple sources say the event was organized by Siegal, who presented it as an opportunity to meet the prince at the largest single-family dwelling in New York City. Given that it was less than two months after Kate Middleton and Prince William's engagement, interest in the royals was running high. Multiple guests who now decline to speak on the record noted the optics of attending such an event did not raise an eyebrow, in part because the invite came from Siegal. Siegal declined comment.}

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction

You really are quite the dumbfuck.

Who gives a shit if he's a Lefty? I certainly don't.

He's going to pull your whole Marxist world down, unless the Clintons murder him first.

I'm waiting for the heart attack, any second now....

Plane crash

Tripped while in FBI custody, his jumpsuit got caught on a pipe and he hanged to death.....

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.
Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
We don't even know if it is true.
Since when does that matter to anyone? A bunch of righties keep claiming Clinton visited pedophile isle despite having no proof that he ever did.

Boy you are an IDIOT as well as obviously illiterate. Flight details have been put up in other threads and it's well known that Bill took at least 20 flights to that island. Including at least 4 without Secret Service. But I guess CNN and MSNBC don't tell you that do they?
Flying on a plane ≠ having sex.

Now if you can find some woman to say Clinton raped her, like the one who accused trump, then you'll actually have a reason to celebrate. Until then, all you're doing is tweaking your red rubber clown nose. :badgrin:

Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.
Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

I'm not goin to take your loony speculations seriously.
Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?
Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

You and pawn best quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Gloria Allred wouldn't touch that case because it was so obviously a fraud. Yet you two morons swallow it gladly.
And yet, it's more than you have on Clinton. :mm:

Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?
Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

You and pawn best quit while you're only 6 feet deep. Gloria Allred wouldn't touch that case because it was so obviously a fraud. Yet you two morons swallow it gladly.

Oh, look at fawn lie. You can tell the evil little troll is cornered....

Just ask Katie Johnson.

Oh, noooo's..... the most senile poster on the forum just called me a liar. How will I ever survive that??

:badgrin:

Just ask Katie Johnson.

So because he got away with it, it's ok then.

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.

Since when does that matter to anyone? A bunch of righties keep claiming Clinton visited pedophile isle despite having no proof that he ever did.

Boy you are an IDIOT as well as obviously illiterate. Flight details have been put up in other threads and it's well known that Bill took at least 20 flights to that island. Including at least 4 without Secret Service. But I guess CNN and MSNBC don't tell you that do they?

Now if you can find some woman to say Clinton raped her, like the one who accused trump, then you'll actually have a reason to celebrate. Until then, all you're doing is tweaking your red rubber clown nose. :badgrin:
sex with a minor is rape idiot

see this picture

Bill-w-young-girl-1.jpg

taken on Epstein's plane known as Lolita Express and the girl is underage

Last edited:
Just ask Katie Johnson.

What did hd get away with?

see this picture

Bill-w-young-girl-1.jpg

LOLOL

They're having sex there, huh? :lmao:

Just ask Katie Johnson.

Perjury, witness tampering, destruction of evidence, threatening a federal witness.

Didn't you love where Linda Tripp taped the bastard threatening a 62 year old (at the time) black woman that if she didn't perjure herself on his behalf that he would fire her, make sure she lost her pension, and never work again? You were good with the president of the United States abusing his power to suborn perjury like that, he was a party member, meaning he was GOD. You couldn't deny it, it was on tape. But no worries, they threw Linda Tripp in jail for exposing him, no harm came to the GOD of the democrats who is not subject to laws.

see this picture

Bill-w-young-girl-1.jpg

Clipped Tongue would go down in a just society.

Just ask Katie Johnson.

Clinton brought the underage girl on the plane with him....but he wasn't planning on fucking her. So says Faun.

Perjury, witness tampering, destruction of evidence, threatening a federal witness.

Didn't you love where Linda Tripp taped the bastard threatening a 62 year old (at the time) black woman that if she didn't perjure herself on his behalf that he would fire her, make sure she lost her pension, and never work again? You were good with the president of the United States abusing his power to suborn perjury like that, he was a party member, meaning he was GOD. You couldn't deny it, it was on tape. But no worries, they threw Linda Tripp in jail for exposing him, no harm came to the GOD of the democrats who is not subject to laws.
He didn't get away with any crimes. He was impeached, fined, and had his law license suspended.

see this picture

Bill-w-young-girl-1.jpg

LOLOL

They're having sex there, huh? :lmao:
You're a stupid fuck...you know that?
LOLOL

Spits a member of the herd who's frustrated because they can't actually prove their bullshit.

Forum List

Back