Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

Of course Republicans are turning on him. He is actually trying to do what he promised to. That's not what the Republicans wabt. It puts them too far out on the ledge so far as they're concerned. It's too politically risky to agree with Trump, and the Republicans are more concerned about reelection than Right and Wrong.

'corker' is gone , he was targeted by Trump , Bannon , Gorka and ME and so 'corker' got scared , didn't want to lose his upcoming 2018 election and he retired Lew .

'corker' is gone , he was targeted by Trump , Bannon , Gorka and ME and so 'corker' got scared , didn't want to lose his upcoming 2018 election and he retired Lew .

That's not why he retired.

You still have yet to give a link to prove your statement he was the first Republican targeted by Trump...

“Senator Bob Corker ‘begged’ me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said ‘NO’ and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement),” Trump said in a series of tweets. “He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said ‘NO THANKS.’ He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!”

He added, “Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!” Trump claims Corker 'didn't have the guts' to run for reelection

There ain't nothing like what we call "reliable sources".
Lame as always

GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.

Corker hasn't changed ? And to think, all a republican has to do is say Teump sucks. You are one of those in for a few rough years.

Corker is the same game Trump had on his short list of candidates for Secretary of State.

And then there is the REAL story:

"A source familiar with Trump’s conversations with Corker contradicted the president’s version of events, claiming instead that Trump had actually called Corker last week asking him to reconsider his decision not to run for re-election."

Donald Trump Says Tennessee Senator Is Retiring Because He Refused Endorsement
GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.

Corker hasn't changed ? And to think, all a republican has to do is say Teump sucks. You are one of those in for a few rough years.

Corker is the same game Trump had on his short list of candidates for Secretary of State.

And then there is the REAL story:

"A source familiar with Trump’s conversations with Corker contradicted the president’s version of events, claiming instead that Trump had actually called Corker last week asking him to reconsider his decision not to run for re-election."

Donald Trump Says Tennessee Senator Is Retiring Because He Refused Endorsement

He did it because the poor guy will need a job seeing how his constituents were and are in a mood to unelect his ass.

and 'corker' is just one of the first to be targeted by Trump , Bannon , Deplorables and Sebastion Gorka Lew .

Link?

One of the first? He's targeted Cruz, Rubio, Graham, McCain, Flake... Corker is by far not one of the first.
------------------------------------------------------- Trump never targeted anyone as sitting President . He never targeted rooobio , cruz or any others for removal from office but his chance to remove his enemies from office is coming in 2018 and 'corker' is one of the first to go Lew .
When a sitting President targets major members of his own party, and is totally held in contempt and disgust by all the members of the opposing party, both his party, and the President are in trouble. Yes, I do believe 2018 will be a critical year for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. How President Pence's year in 2019 will go is anyone's guess.

Senator Bob Corker‏Verified account @SenBobCorker 2h2 hours ago
It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.

11,103 replies49,247 retweets119,697 likes

Oh... SNAP!

:bow2:
FFS, the GOP turned on Trump two years ago. He kicked their collective asses, as well as everybody else's.
On the contrary, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He won the electoral college with Russia's help. Now we need to know what his quid pro was with Russia.

seems to me that i and my Deplorable allies can get rid of lots of our enemies in 2018 . Keep in mind that [imo] most TRUMP supporting Deplorables have no use for the 'rino , repub , gop' and their operatives OldRocks .

Senator Bob Corker‏Verified account @SenBobCorker 2h2 hours ago
It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.

11,103 replies49,247 retweets119,697 likes

Oh... SNAP!

:bow2:
FFS, the GOP turned on Trump two years ago. He kicked their collective asses, as well as everybody else's.
On the contrary, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He won the electoral college with Russia's help. Now we need to know what his quid pro was with Russia.
When you're reduced to whining points, you've obviously lost.

" Someone obviously missed their shift this morning." he added.

Low Energy Corker was replying to this Trump tweet:

DLoc39lWAAEgveN.jpg

Bob Corker = JDAAC = RINO = big spending supporter of ISRAEL

What on Corker's record is "conservative?"

NOTHING

" Someone obviously missed their shift this morning." he added.

Low Energy Corker was replying to this Trump tweet:

DLoc39lWAAEgveN.jpg
What a Jr High response from the man who is supposed to be our president.

Corker was a known weasel. That's why he didn't run again! He know's he's been exposed as a weasel!

Corker will vote against tax reform just because he's mad at Trump but that's the President's fault because something something reasons something.

Have you noticed how Trump's enemies always seem to reveal themselves as petty weasels with their own RINO agendas?

Corker was a known weasel. That's why he didn't run again! He know's he's been exposed as a weasel!

Corker will vote against tax reform just because he's mad at Trump but that's the President's fault because something something reasons something.

Have you noticed how Trump's enemies always seem to reveal themselves as petty weasels with their own RINO agendas?
Actually...I am noticing how Trump reveals himself.

Forum List

Back