Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

What makes Corker a conservative? He looks like an establishment guy to me and he announced that he would not be running for reelection. It should be noted that a fellow republican once called Corker "pond scum". Politics is a tough business.

try and convince conservatives Trump is one of them (a conservative).

:lmao::lmao:
I know Trump isn't a true conservative, but he isn't Hillary either. That's why we have president Trump.

ya- hillary wasn't putin's puppet. lol.....
She let a lot of uranium get in his possession after donating to the Clinton foundation.
hillary-lavrov.jpg
hillary-password.jpg

Senator Bob Corker tweeted today:

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

Senator Bob Corker on Twitter

This guy has balls.

RINOs don't have balls and Corker, Graham(SC) and McCain are perfect examples.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
The Swamp creatures are nervous. They know that we know that most of them are self serving greedy shills for their donors.

The do not represent their constituents.

What makes Corker a conservative? He looks like an establishment guy to me and he announced that he would not be running for reelection. It should be noted that a fellow republican once called Corker "pond scum". Politics is a tough business.

try and convince conservatives Trump is one of them (a conservative).

:lmao::lmao:
I know Trump isn't a true conservative, but he isn't Hillary either. That's why we have president Trump.

ya- hillary wasn't putin's puppet. lol.....
She let a lot of uranium get in his possession after donating to the Clinton foundation. View attachment 153252 View attachment 153253
iu

iu

iu

Last edited:

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

This guy has balls.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.
They aren't doing their jobs when they vote to prevent the repeal of Obamacare or a new tax plan. McCain campaigned on repealing Obamacare. Then he voted "no."

They're all a bunch of lying douche bags.

This guy has balls.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennessee, South Carolina and AridZona.
They aren't doing their jobs when they vote to prevent the repeal of Obamacare or a new tax plan. McCain campaigned on repealing Obamacare. Then he voted "no."

Which of those three states do you live in Finger Boi?

When you live in all three of them simultaneously you let us know, K?

This guy has balls.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennessee, South Carolina and AridZona.

Which of those three states do you live in Finger Boi?

Why does that matter to you?

“Senator Bob Corker ‘begged’ me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said ‘NO’ and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement),” Trump said in a series of tweets. “He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said ‘NO THANKS.’ He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!”

He added, “Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!” Trump claims Corker 'didn't have the guts' to run for reelection

This guy has balls.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Summa y'all don't seem to get the fact that although he's elected by the people for the promises he makes before any election and re-elections,that's to be understood. What actually happens after the initial election and subsequent elections is the clown sells his soul to lobbyists and special interest groups. And yes, he gives little dribs and drabs to his constituents occasionally during his term and especially just before the next election. Otherwise he heeds the orders of his masters.

My philosophy (and it is correct) is that all politicians live to fulfill three goals in life: 1. To be elected. 2. To get rich and 3. to be re-elected (ad infinitum) or until they have to go on life support. You cannot disagree with any of my summary.

GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and then Trump got the skinny on 'corker' and decided that he was undesirable Lew !!

and 'corker' is just one of the first to be targeted by Trump , Bannon , Deplorables and Sebastion Gorka Lew .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and then Trump got the skinny on 'corker' and decided that he was undesirable Lew !!

Link?

Forum List

Back