Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

da, comrade.... ruskies rule!
THE GODDAMN RUSSIANS. THEY MAKE ME SO MAD!!!!

o3p0mO.gif

:lol:

not me sweetheart.... mueller. that's the go to guy.

Senator Bob Corker tweeted today:

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

Senator Bob Corker on Twitter

This guy has balls.

Benwah balls, maybe.
Who didn't go to Vietnam due to a booboo on his foot? #NoBalls

Military service does not of itself bestow wisdom.
But it does display a degree of selflessness unbeknownst to Trump.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

This guy has balls.

Benwah balls, maybe.

that's right. drumpf went to military school & knows more than the generals.
FWIW, the school he attended had no connection to the U.S. military. It was, in essence and in those days, reform school for children of rich parents. Kids who weren't inveterate miscreants and from Trump's strata of society went to places like "St. Grottlesex," Exeter, Andover, Choate, etc.

What makes Corker a conservative? He looks like an establishment guy to me and he announced that he would not be running for reelection. It should be noted that a fellow republican once called Corker "pond scum". Politics is a tough business.

try and convince conservatives Trump is one of them (a conservative).

:lmao::lmao:

What makes Corker a conservative? He looks like an establishment guy to me and he announced that he would not be running for reelection. It should be noted that a fellow republican once called Corker "pond scum". Politics is a tough business.

I know Trump isn't a true conservative, but he isn't Hillary either. That's why we have president Trump.

This guy has balls.

Benwah balls, maybe.

FWIW, the school he attended had no connection to the U.S. military. It was, in essence and in those days, reform school for children of rich parents. Kids who weren't inveterate miscreants and from Trump's strata of society went to places like "St. Grottlesex," Exeter, Andover, Choate, etc.

Exactly --- a place to (try to) straighten out kids with obvious behavioral problems who would, say, punch out their music teacher because they couldn't handle the criticism.

This guy has balls.

Benwah balls, maybe.

FWIW, the school he attended had no connection to the U.S. military. It was, in essence and in those days, reform school for children of rich kids. Kids who weren't inveterate miscreants and from Trump's strata of society went to places like "St. Grottlesex," Exeter, Andover, Choate, etc.

no.... you are right. 'military school' was the code word for rich white incorrigibles.

I know Trump isn't a true conservative, but he isn't Hillary either. That's why we have president Trump.

That makes no sense. We have well over 300 million people who are "not Hillary". And out of all them we got stuck with ------ this shit.

Benwah balls, maybe.

Exactly --- a place to (try to) straighten out kids with obvious behavioral problems who would, say, punch out their music teacher because they couldn't handle the criticism.
You can always count on leftwingers to attack Republicans for something they did as children. There is no bar so low that they won't slither under it.

All you proved is that you're a douche bag.

Last edited:

You can't always count on leftwingers to attack Republicans for something they did as children.

No I guess you can't. How vaguely interesting.

Who mentioned "Republicans"? I'm referring to Rump. He's never been a "Republican". I'm not sure he's a "Republican" even now.

There is no bar so low that they won't slither under it.

Hey, I never punched out my music teacher. And I never had to be shipped off because I couldn't handle the world.

Last edited:

That makes no sense. We have well over 300 million people who are "not Hillary". And out of all them we got stuck with ------ this shit.

Watching you bleat about it like a lost sheep is music to my ears.

ya- hillary wasn't putin's puppet. lol.....

This guy has balls.
There's a reason Corker's head is on the chopping block. He's been a #neverTRUMPer since the day Trump announed.

"Chopping block"

What "chopping block"?

His head is on the electoral chopping block. Corker is retiring because the chances he will lose in the primary next election are quite large.

You can't always count on leftwingers to attack Republicans for something they did as children. There is no bar so low that they won't slither under it.

I never punched out my music teacher.

I'm sure you were a compliant obedient little troll.

Trump is 100 times more conservative than any of the Bushes.

But most of the United States geographically voted for Trump. Hillary got the majority of two states and the illegal vote. I mean Hillary cheated against Sanders and still couldn't win. Lol

You can't always count on leftwingers to attack Republicans for something they did as children.

No I guess you can't. How vaguely interesting.

Who mentioned "Republicans"? I'm referring to Rump. He's never been a "Republican". I'm not sure he's a "Republican" even now.

There is no bar so low that they won't slither under it.

I never punched out my music teacher.

That's a typo. It should have said "you can always count on leftwingers to attack Republicans for something they did as children."

Trump is a registered Republican. You turds never had a problem with him until he announced for the Republican nomination.

Forum List

Back