Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

and 'corker' is just one of the first to be targeted by Trump , Bannon , Deplorables and Sebastion Gorka Lew .

Link?

One of the first? He's targeted Cruz, Rubio, Graham, McCain, Flake... Corker is by far not one of the first.

Trump thinks he can shit on everyone . Being prez doesn't make u king . You need to work with people .

and 'corker' is just one of the first to be targeted by Trump , Bannon , Deplorables and Sebastion Gorka Lew .

Link?

One of the first? He's targeted Cruz, Rubio, Graham, McCain, Flake... Corker is by far not one of the first.
------------------------------------------------------- Trump never targeted anyone as sitting President . He never targeted rooobio , cruz or any others for removal from office but his chance to remove his enemies from office is coming in 2018 and 'corker' is one of the first to go Lew .

Link?

------------------------------------------------------- Trump never targeted anyone as sitting President . He never targeted rooobio , cruz or any others for removal from office but his chance to remove his enemies from office is coming in 2018 and 'corker' is one of the first to go Lew .

You've not been paying attention then.

TRUMP wasn't sitting President but he is now targeting rino repub enemies along with Steve Bannon , Sebastion Gorka and the Deplorables Lew .

TRUMP wasn't sitting President but he is now targeting rino repub enemies along with Steve Bannon , Sebastion Gorka and the Deplorables Lew .

You are still wrong. Corker is by far not on of the first he has attacked.

Senator Bob Corker tweeted today:

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

Senator Bob Corker on Twitter

This guy has balls.

RINOs don't have balls and Corker, Graham(SC) and McCain are perfect examples.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Summa y'all don't seem to get the fact that although he's elected by the people for the promises he makes before any election and re-elections,that's to be understood. What actually happens after the initial election and subsequent elections is the clown sells his soul to lobbyists and special interest groups. And yes, he gives little dribs and drabs to his constituents occasionally during his term and especially just before the next election. Otherwise he heeds the orders of his masters.

My philosophy (and it is correct) is that all politicians live to fulfill three goals in life: 1. To be elected. 2. To get rich and 3. to be re-elected (ad infinitum) or until they have to go on life support. You cannot disagree with any of my summary.

I don't disagree with the summary but I also already know you don't live in Aridzona, or South Carolina, or Tennessee, so it's not your concern.

But you did remind me that I needed to mention where I got that arcane obscure document. I rescued it from a mob who were trying to destroy it, led by a weirdo who deliberately painted himself orange. Matter of fact that rescue is still going on. Care to lend a hand?

“Senator Bob Corker ‘begged’ me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said ‘NO’ and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement),” Trump said in a series of tweets. “He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said ‘NO THANKS.’ He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!”

He added, “Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!” Trump claims Corker 'didn't have the guts' to run for reelection

There ain't nothing like what we call "reliable sources".

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

This guy has balls.

RINOs don't have balls and Corker, Graham(SC) and McCain are perfect examples.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennessee, South Carolina and AridZona.
They aren't doing their jobs when they vote to prevent the repeal of Obamacare or a new tax plan. McCain campaigned on repealing Obamacare. Then he voted "no."

They're all a bunch of lying douche bags.

Which of those three states do you live in Finger Boi?

Why does that matter to you?

Because it would actually legitimize your point if you happen to be a registered voter in all three of these different states.

It would also be interesting for other reasons.

If you will kindly read what I wrote, I don't believed I mentioned any names or states, thank kew, Pogo .

If you will kindly read what I wrote, I don't believed I mentioned any names or states, thank kew, Pogo .

You didn't need to --- I already did.
Again the gig of a Senator, which office all three of these subjects hold, is to represent the citizens of their state. That also goes for Maine, West Virginia, Nevada or anyone else. All 57 states. None of them are elected to represent a political party.

Therefore the approval or disapproval of what they do is the prerogative of Aridzonans, South Carolinians and Tennesseeans. It's none of our bidness.

This guy has balls.

So much balls he is quitting.....and Trump is still President.......I think you have the wrong definition of "Balls."

Where's this link to Corker resigning? Can't find it.
Thank you so much for your help.

This guy has balls.

So much balls he is quitting.....and Trump is still President.......I think you have the wrong definition of "Balls."

Where's this link to Corker resigning? Can't find it.
Thank you so much for your help.

Here you go asswipe.....he is retiring.....you know, quitting....

Tennessee’s Bob Corker Announces Retirement from Senate

You are still wrong. Corker is by far not on of the first he has attacked.
------------------------------------------------------ B.S. Lew !!

I've asked you repeatedly to show links to your statements. You haven't done it. I'm not sure at this point if you are dumb, have a bad memory, are oblivious to your surroundings, or trolling.

GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.

Corker hasn't changed ? And to think, all a republican has to do is say Teump sucks. You are one of those in for a few rough years.

GOOD , 'corker' was targeted by President Trump and us / we deplorables so much that he decided to retire . Now 'corker' is just whinging Lew .

Just a few months ago Trump was thinking of giving Corker a Cabinet Position. The guy hasn't changed, but Trump has showed his true colors.

Corker hasn't changed ? And to think, all a republican has to do is say Teump sucks. You are one of those in for a few rough years.

Corker is the same game Trump had on his short list of candidates for Secretary of State.

And then there is the REAL story:

"A source familiar with Trump’s conversations with Corker contradicted the president’s version of events, claiming instead that Trump had actually called Corker last week asking him to reconsider his decision not to run for re-election."

Donald Trump Says Tennessee Senator Is Retiring Because He Refused Endorsement

Forum List

Back