Oh, SNAP! Harris-Biden White House Accidentally tells the Truth to an Outlet that will Report the Truth!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

1726181531032.png

Yeah. Only the most hardcore of MAGAs would think there was anything wrong with Kamala Harris' flawless withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Hell, it was only a "handful" of service men and women who were killed in that botched withdrawal. Two and three fifths handfulls, I guess, but still.

I'm sure they'd be glad to know that Harris might be the first ciswoman half-black, half-Indian president.

View attachment 1010669

Yeah. Only the most hardcore of MAGAs would think there was anything wrong with Kamala Harris' flawless withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Hell, it was only a "handful" of service men and women who were killed in that botched withdrawal. Two and three fifths handfulls, I guess, but still.

I'm sure they'd be glad to know that Harris might be the first ciswoman half-black, half-Indian president.

Harris did not do the withdrawal from Afghanistan. So go talk to the taliban Trump let go who killed the soldiers. And Fox lies to its viewers. That is why the owner of Dominion is 700 million dollars richer.

You don't have to lie. Harris is proud of it:

I don't need to lie. You guys are. Because the withdrawal was all Biden for the last 3.99999 years until Harris became the nominee and kicked trumps punk ass in a debate. Harris was VP. She could not make the decision to withdraw. Now Trump WAS the president and did not withdraw during his presidency. Why did he delay the withdrawal until he left office?

Forum List

Back