🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh snap! Trump fired Obama ICE Director

Wiskers Von Pussyboots

Jan 27, 2017
Oh snap! Trump fired Obama ICE Director. The blood continues. Drain the swamp!

Trump replaces acting director of immigration enforcement

youre-fired-png.109670

Last edited:
All you stupid mother fucking far right wing gutter feeding fanatics are going to have to take your lumps just down the road because Trump has now put on the street what an irresponsible and criminally incompetent ass he truly is! In the mean time, enjoy your shit sundaes and bon appetite!
This is an example of the best and brightest on the left. No worries.

The Left is visibly agitated tonight!

All you stupid mother fucking far right wing gutter feeding fanatics are going to have to take your lumps just down the road because Trump has now put on the street what an irresponsible and criminally incompetent ass he truly is! In the mean time, enjoy your shit sundaes and bon appetite!

Enjoy your new president.

He sure as Hell wasn't choice. What a fucking mess he has created in just 10 days in office! Nixon is the reason I left the GOP back in Aug 1974 and became an indy, and I see the very same circumstances building much more rapidly now!

He sure as Hell wasn't choice. What a fucking mess he has created in just 10 days in office! Nixon is the reason I left the GOP back in Aug 1974 and became an indy, and I see the very same circumstances building much more rapidly now!
Love for you to elaborate on that. What is building?

If you have to ask that question, you're already beyond help or you're trying to bait! In either case fuck off and figure it out for yourself!

Well, he wasn't my first choice, but I like what I'm seeing so far. You folks may as well just enjoy the ride because there's not a damn thing you can do but bitch.

Well, he wasn't my first choice, but I like what I'm seeing so far. You folks may as well just enjoy the ride because there's not a damn thing you can do but bitch.
I didn't vote for him in the primaries, but so far he has made all the right moves at a far faster pace than an establishment candidate would have. Helping me to forget the "W" disaster.

Obama made up new numbers. He included rejections at the border, but did not do so for the rest of the years when he was spewing his bull shit. Let's talk about violent felons he released back into our cities.

youre-fired-png.109670

That was a stupid move, considering Obama deported more illegals in this country than any other President before him.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President
Obama Deported More People Than Any Other President?

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg
That's not true. obumble counted those turned back at the border as deported. Meanwhile he allowed in the worst and most violent criminals that showed up.

. It's so bad what the dam left has going, and sadly still has going... My poor little grand-daughter came home from school one day, and she said pa-pa they asked the class today who we would we vote for in the general election, and she said that she said Trump. Well she got ridiculed by the liberal run school, and the brainwashed liberal kids. The schools are another place the swamp should be drained immediately. There is no true democracy anymore, just brainwashing and brainwashed liberals everywhere it seems anymore.

youre-fired-png.109670

That was a stupid move, considering Obama deported more illegals in this country than any other President before him.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President
Obama Deported More People Than Any Other President?

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

You actually swallowed that jisim did ya?

Obama Administration Inflating Deportation Numbers, by Andrew Stiles, National Review

. It's so bad what the dam left has going, and sadly still has going... My poor little grand-daughter came home from school one day, and she said pa-pa they asked the class today who we would we vote for in the general election, and she said that she said Trump. Well she got ridiculed by the liberal run school, and the brainwashed liberal kids. The schools are another place the swamp should be drained immediately. There is no true democracy anymore, just brainwashing and brainwashed liberals everywhere it seems anymore.
People need to be involved with government mandated, tax payer funded schools. Leftists love failed inner city schools. That is why they do nothing to improve them.

Replaced by another hired under Obama. Hmm.
Yep... one who (now) knows what will happen if he doesn't do what President Trump wants.

It's up to him whether he wants to serve at the pleasure of the President. If he decides he doesn't, there's an easy solution to that.

Kudoes, President Trump! Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back