Oh the sweet irony.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Remember when Flynn was leading cheers at Trump rallies against Hillary by shouting "lock her up"?

Well, now it looks like Flynn is going to be the one to be locked up.

Man...................if someone told me that American politics was going to turn into the zoo it currently is today twenty years ago, I would have asked to have some of what you were smoking.

Now? It's like a mash up of the television shows "The West Wing" and "Veep".

Good thing Trump fried him early on. Shows judgement and character. I agree with you, the liberals have made a circus of Washington, but give it time, Trump is trying to straighten out all you have done.

Trump was in full support of Flynn until the investigation started to point from Flynn to Trump.

Then? Flynn was thrown under the bus.

Wonder if The Donald is going to pardon Flynn like he did Arpaio?

Trump was in full support of Flynn until the investigation started to point from Flynn to Trump.

Will Pence pardon Trump? (Joke, CONs, Joke)

Nope.

Flynn was fired after lying to the Vice-President.

Remember when Flynn was leading cheers at Trump rallies against Hillary by shouting "lock her up"?

Man...................if someone told me that American politics was going to turn into the zoo it currently is today twenty years ago, I would have asked to have some of what you were smoking.

I have one suggestion for when he is doing time,,,

s-l300.jpg

Will Pence pardon Trump? (Joke, CONs, Joke)

Speaking of which, how can half of Congress and Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinerstein and company not go to jail for raping women? They don't need anyone to pardon them.

America is more obsessed with Trump than they are convicted felon illegal immigrants killing innocent Americans with impunity so what the hell do they care?

He is not getting locked up.

Probably. He has that prerogative.

s-l300.jpg

But why cinnamon? :eusa_think:

s-l300.jpg

But why cinnamon? :eusa_think:

It was the only one I could find that large...and it help keep breathe fresh after they

Forum List

Back