Oh the sweet irony.................

Trump was in full support of Flynn until the investigation started to point from Flynn to Trump.

Then? Flynn was thrown under the bus.

Wonder if The Donald is going to pardon Flynn like he did Arpaio?
Arpaio didn't do anything, except be the victim of a scum dim judge.

He turned taxpayer owned property into his playground(.)

Good thing Trump fried him early on. Shows judgement and character. I agree with you, the liberals have made a circus of Washington, but give it time, Trump is trying to straighten out all you have done.
I hate to remind you, but he HIRED Flynn.
And who got rid of him? Whassamatta, can't remember?

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not take President Obama's advice, and now he is looking at some serious legal shit. I hope he ends up in jail.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not take President Obama's advice, and now he is looking at some serious legal shit. I hope he ends up in jail.
I hope jughead bastard ends up in jail too! Thanks.

Good thing Trump fried him early on. Shows judgement and character. I agree with you, the liberals have made a circus of Washington, but give it time, Trump is trying to straighten out all you have done.

Once again we are faced with a choice: Are you a liar, or ignorant.

Obama warned Trump about Flynn, as did the acting AG Ms. Yates in January, 2017.

You know, they did a timeline on Flynn on the news last night. Sounded kinda weird...................

First, he's working for Obama as one of his top generals. He then warns everyone about Kapersky lab software as possibly being spyware for the Russians.

A year later, he is fired from the administration.

He THEN goes to Kapersky to ask them for a job, and he gets one.

A year later, he joins the Trump campaign.

Trump wins, and he is DIA for 24 days before he is fired.

Sorry, but Flynn was working for the WHOLE campaign for Trump, even in spite of his serious connections to Russia.

Forum List

Back