Oh Yawn, another shot in the bow of the GOP

There was corruption from the previous admin. Trump saw and questioned. Enter a leftist whistleblower who didn't like trump questioning previous actions. There was no criminal act.
There was no corruption and witnesses testified that it was only the announcement of a corruption investigation that Trump was demanding, His Neo-GOP media team would take it from there.

Boy, you guys are still stupid.....he was impeached because the democrats had the votes to do it.......that's the only reason.
Democrat had the votes since Jan, 2019. Why did they wait so long?

It never should have gotten that far. The GOP should have demanded his resignation after that first corrupt assault on one of the two major parties in our Democratic Republic. That's when they became Trumps full blown Neo-GOP, budding little fascist that they are.

Sounds awful!

Did Trump give them more weapons than Obama did?
Yes.

***snip***

But Obama would not arm the Ukrainians. It was not until Donald Trump became president that they were provided with serious defensive weaponry, though it would obviously never be enough if Putin decided to mass Russia’s far superior forces and invade — which he waited to do until Obama’s vice-president, Joe Biden, was in the Oval Office.

I contended in 2014 that “We should be arming the Ukrainians not only because it is in our national interest to repel Putin’s ambitions, but also because we are the ones who disarmed the Ukrainians.” I remain convinced that Obama would not arm Ukraine because, as a senator, he had spearheaded the congressional effort to disarm Ukraine.

Yes.

***snip***

But Obama would not arm the Ukrainians. It was not until Donald Trump became president that they were provided with serious defensive weaponry, though it would obviously never be enough if Putin decided to mass Russia’s far superior forces and invade — which he waited to do until Obama’s vice-president, Joe Biden, was in the Oval Office.

I contended in 2014 that “We should be arming the Ukrainians not only because it is in our national interest to repel Putin’s ambitions, but also because we are the ones who disarmed the Ukrainians.” I remain convinced that Obama would not arm Ukraine because, as a senator, he had spearheaded the congressional effort to disarm Ukraine.
Well, WERE YOU in favor of helping the Ukranians defeat teh Russian separtists back in 2014. You are using neocon opinions to support whatever you are supporting.

Well, WERE YOU in favor of helping the Ukranians defeat teh Russian separtists back in 2014. You are using neocon opinions to support whatever you are supporting.
Yes, I was in favor of helping the Ukrainians defeat the Russian separatists by giving them weapons. I was not in favor of sending Americans to fight Russians in the Ukraine.

I feel exactly the same today.

Sounds like Putibear confided in Trumpybear his plans to upset the world order with a military take over of Ukraine, after the Don did the dirty work softening up NATO.

After the cut in world oil production under Trump it's no wonder his buddies in SA want to profit as much as they can before US production comes roaring back.

Benedict Donald should run as the Neo-GOP leader. That would be great news for a second Biden Term
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:....

Trump was impeached for the attempt to get a political favor from foreign country attacking his US opponent and half of the US political system by leveraging aid Democrats had already approved in a bipartisan vote.

Biden must never be attacked with evidence of his corruption.
Biden's corruption must always remain hidden.

So it goes, another screw up by the former President that his supporters choose to ignore! Once again trump seeking to attack others who don't kiss his ass was tossed under bus:

What does the Left do to people who do that? Think about it.

So it goes, another screw up by the former President that his supporters choose to ignore! Once again trump seeking to attack others who don't kiss his ass was tossed under bus:

Dumbass. Congress approved lethal aid under Øbama but Øbama never sent lethal aid.

Trump sent lethal aid multiple times.

Biden was withholding lethal aid in June 2021 and in December 2021.

Even in February 2022 they were dragging their feet.

“The reasoning is it’s ‘escalatory’ — that’s the phrase I keep hearing,” said one Republican congressional aide. “I would characterize the frustration as bipartisan and wide-ranging.’

A senior Biden administration official disputed that, saying, “No NSC lawyers have raised objections to the provision of security assistance to Ukraine.”

A Democratic congressional aide had yet another take.

“Lots going on behind the scenes,” he said. “Careful about the partisans slinging mud. Lots and lots of rules on exports of lethal aid. Everyone wants to help, but there are those pesky laws that are in place because past administrations were too fast and loose with weapons transfers and sales.” ...

I just find the whole discussion beyond absurd. Trump was saying Hillary was a warmonger and he could be pals with Putin.

But once Putin invaded Crimea, then it was a different ball game. so the past is pretty irrelevant. Unless the gop goes crazy and nominated Trump again, which Putin's cluserfk makes really a not happening thing.

Another off topic post to protect trump. Have the Taliban used the few weapons not disabled to attack Turkmenistan? BTW, you've not posted how many were left in Afghanistan and how many are going to Ukraine. Your opinion is not worthy, show proof.

The Taliban are another fraud the Zionist Fascist just LOVES.

The Taliban welcomed Col Tim Osman and let him set up an orphanage.

Then they refused to hand him over.

After we invaded and took Kabul and Khandahar, the worst traitor in American history, W, flipped off The Northern Alliance and handed Afghan to Taliban....

The top of Taliban is JEW FRAUD. That is why YOU LOVE THEM.

Other examples of JEW FRAUDS of "radical muslim terror groups"

Col Tim Osman

See the source image

See the source image

Simon Elliot aka Al Baghdadi

R.b97551076dfb91c2e1592d22b67b5914

And of course, the Saudi Royal family....

Forum List

Back