🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Also attending were Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer and anti-sanctions lobbyist
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity
  • Kaveladze was identified in 2000 GAO report on 'money laundering'

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If there's anything to come of these investigations, my guess is it will be about this financial/money laundering stuff. You've read about the money laundering case which the Russian attorney was representing here, right? Very interesting outcome on that.
Of course, Mewler already knows the whole "collusion" meme is a dry hole, so he will probably go digging for dirt in Trump's financial dealings. That's totally beyond the proper boundaries of his investigation, and any charges that originate will be thrown out of court.

It's hilarious that all you douche bag snowflakes openly admit that the Russian "collusion" story doesn't really matter to you. Your goal is to find something to nail Trump with - anything. We knew you were all unscrupulous whores, but you're making it too easy for us to prove.

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

:p
Ask them and the first words out of their mouths is we have to investigate. No, we need evidence now after fifteen months. Sorry, fk off is now my response. We should stay with that statement, "evidence or fk off.

prove there isnt any or fuck off
The burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove it or fuck off.

Muellers investigation isnt over.

prove it is shitstick.

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

Ask them and the first words out of their mouths is we have to investigate. No, we need evidence now after fifteen months. Sorry, fk off is now my response. We should stay with that statement, "evidence or fk off.

prove it is shitstick.
In other words, in 10+ months of multiple invetigations, Democrats have NOTHING on Trump so far.

In an attempt to get anything on Trump the former Obama Director of the FBI had to illegally leak info in order to manipulate the system to get a Special Council stacked to the roof with Trump haters and give Mueller Carte Blanch to dig into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to find something on Trump.

This was a Witch Hunt from the start...all because the Democrats ran the worst criminal candidate in US history, and Hillary lost.

Last edited:
The report follows a bombshell New York Times interview with Trump published Wednesday in which the president said Mueller would cross a “red line” if he looked into the Trump family’s finances beyond Russia.
And IMO Trump is 100% accurate. Mueller should not have carte blanche to take this witch hun...er, investigation ANYWHERE he wants to do ANYTHING to uncover (or manufacture) a crime.
Then why did you want to see all of Hillary's private emails?

Ummm, because they were GOVERNMENT BUSINESS, which makes them OUR business you 'tard.
No they were private emails

prove it is shitstick.
In other words, in 10+ months of multiple invetigations, Democrats have NOTHING on Trump so far.

In an attempt to get anything on Trump the former Obama Director of the FBI had to illegally leak info in order to manipulate the system to get a Special Council stacked to the roof with Trump haters and give Mueller Carte Blanch to dig into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to find something on Trump.

This was a Witch Hunt from the start...all because the Democrats ran the worst criminal candidate in US history, and Hillary lost.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The report follows a bombshell New York Times interview with Trump published Wednesday in which the president said Mueller would cross a “red line” if he looked into the Trump family’s finances beyond Russia.
And IMO Trump is 100% accurate. Mueller should not have carte blanche to take this witch hun...er, investigation ANYWHERE he wants to do ANYTHING to uncover (or manufacture) a crime.

Ummm, because they were GOVERNMENT BUSINESS, which makes them OUR business you 'tard.
Prove it.

They were under a court order to be preserved. She broke the law when she deleted them.

the operative word is Mueller is on to his ass and he's part of the Trump Cartel,

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants. Wow, that's quite the smoking gun you've got there. What a clown you've become.
No, you know, westwall I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?

I think this is more evidence that it was a set up from the beginning. We KNOW that hilary was already bought and paid for. She was pootins choice. Of that there is no doubt, so when she lost pootin began doing everything he could to weaken the trump admin. Take a look, who benefits from this constant attack on trump? Not the American people, not the western world... pootin is the only person who is benefiting from this charade.
We KNOW that hilary was already bought and paid for. She was pootins choice. Of that there is no doubt,
I don't know that and in fact, I doubt it very much.

Husband bill received 500,000 per "talk" he gave to the various russians he was connected with. hilary's campaign head was receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from the russians for who knows what, hillary, when Sec of State personally approved a deal for the russians to purchase a good proportion of the US uranium supply, but only after a 35 MILLION dollar bri...er "donation" was made to the clinton foundation.

Yeah, she was bought and paid for.

and?

was it hidden? did he lie about it? act as a foreign agent without disclosure?

try again

prove it is shitstick.

Right. Comey manipulated Trurmp into firing him just so Meuller would be appointed to lead this witch hunt that keeps finding witches! So unfair!

Doing government business of a classified nature on an unsecured server is a crime.

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants. Wow, that's quite the smoking gun you've got there. What a clown you've become.
No, you know, westwall I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?

I think this is more evidence that it was a set up from the beginning. We KNOW that hilary was already bought and paid for. She was pootins choice. Of that there is no doubt, so when she lost pootin began doing everything he could to weaken the trump admin. Take a look, who benefits from this constant attack on trump? Not the American people, not the western world... pootin is the only person who is benefiting from this charade.
We KNOW that hilary was already bought and paid for. She was pootins choice. Of that there is no doubt,

Husband bill received 500,000 per "talk" he gave to the various russians he was connected with. hilary's campaign head was receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars from the russians for who knows what, hillary, when Sec of State personally approved a deal for the russians to purchase a good proportion of the US uranium supply, but only after a 35 MILLION dollar bri...er "donation" was made to the clinton foundation.

and?

try again
It was quid pro quo, douche bag. He was getting the quid for doing the Russians a quo. If Hillary wasn't in a position to do favors for the Russians, then he wouldn't have gotten the dough. That was clearly demonstrated when the CGI had to shut down for lack of interest when she lost the election.

and?

try again

The dude was working for Putin's Ex-KGB pals, which snowflakes want to ignore while attempting to spread their Trump conspiracy theories about Russian Collusion.

Bwuhahahaha....

...according to the woman under investigation for multiple crimes that included ESPIONAGE.

During normal investigations the FBI rolls in un-announced, bags and tags all your shit, and rolls out. Hillary was allowed the unbelievable favor of being allowed to 'wipe' as much incriminating evidence as possible, even going as far as using 'Bleach-Bit' to make sure it was all gone.

This was just part of the assisted cover-up of Hillary's crimes.

Incompetent Hillary even F*ed that up, though, as they found more than enough evidence to prosecute her...but of course they CHOSE not to. Comey's EMBARASSING Press conference was a freaking JOKE.

1) HE decided there was no INTENT? Sorry, that's for a jury to decide.

2) Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law? Comey SHOULD be intelligent to know that ignorance of the law is NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE for breaking laws, especially for Felony ESPIONAGE

Forum List

Back