🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

The report follows a bombshell New York Times interview with Trump published Wednesday in which the president said Mueller would cross a “red line” if he looked into the Trump family’s finances beyond Russia.
And IMO Trump is 100% accurate. Mueller should not have carte blanche to take this witch hun...er, investigation ANYWHERE he wants to do ANYTHING to uncover (or manufacture) a crime.
Then why did you want to see all of Hillary's private emails?

theres tons of evidence thats been made public, the stupid shit RwssianWingers are just too fucking dumb to know it ,,

starting back when Trump fired Manafort to present

Really? Post it or a link to it.

I did and you quoted it ... pay attention

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Also attending were Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer and anti-sanctions lobbyist
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity
  • Kaveladze was identified in 2000 GAO report on 'money laundering'

Where is the "evidence" that you were crowing about?

all over the news ... pay attention
Russia, if you're listening, please release the information the Trump's are worrying about meuller exposing. I think our press will reward you handsomely

all over the news ... pay attention

Then you should have no problem backing up your bullshit am I right? So back it up silly boy.

pick any thread you call fake news ..

Jrs releasing the emails is evidence ... but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. FAKE NEWS!

you dont want evidence you just want to "crow" every bit of evidence is fake

You made a claim that there was loads of evidence. Present some or admit that you lied, as you do in almost all things.

are you a lazy dem ? do your own homework.

you simply ignore or discredit anything that doesnt fit up Trumps ass .... youre on your own pal

Thanks for admitting you're a lying sack of shit. We all knew it so your admission is merely the cherry on top. Thanks!
Well we know even if caught red handed Trump and you would just shift your arguments to

A. Bill lied under oath
B. Everyone does it.

The court of public opinion is all we care about. We know Republicans won't impeach Trump's bad behavior

I never said I did. NEXT false accusation...
You know what I mean. You people. Another example of your hypocrites and liars

No, i have always been consistent that EVERYONE should be held to the same standards. It is YOU and yours who don't so when hurling the hypocrite accusation you had best be lookin' in the mirror, junior

The report follows a bombshell New York Times interview with Trump published Wednesday in which the president said Mueller would cross a “red line” if he looked into the Trump family’s finances beyond Russia.
And IMO Trump is 100% accurate. Mueller should not have carte blanche to take this witch hun...er, investigation ANYWHERE he wants to do ANYTHING to uncover (or manufacture) a crime.

Ummm, because they were GOVERNMENT BUSINESS, which makes them OUR business you 'tard.

Clapper left on the same day that the orange clown was sworn in........So, to his knowledge.....as he stated on MTP in early March he didn't know of any collusion (your cute video)

HOWEVER, in May, this is what Clapper satted

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign....
I guess you aren't able to list any intelligence officials who say there was collusion. Looks like you're full of shit (again). Still LMAO at you and your bullshit claims you can't back up. :lol:

Clapper left on the same day that the orange clown was sworn in........So, to his knowledge.....as he stated on MTP in early March he didn't know of any collusion (your cute video)

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign....
I guess you aren't able to list any intelligence officials who say there was collusion. Looks like you're full of shit (again). Still LMAO at you and your bullshit claims you can't back up. :lol:

and you cant list any that say there wasnt

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

:p
Ask them and the first words out of their mouths is we have to investigate. No, we need evidence now after fifteen months. Sorry, fk off is now my response. We should stay with that statement, "evidence or fk off.

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

Ask them and the first words out of their mouths is we have to investigate. No, we need evidence now after fifteen months. Sorry, fk off is now my response. We should stay with that statement, "evidence or fk off.

prove there isnt any or fuck off

There isn't any , you can't prove there is any. That's my proof fk!

I just did, dumbass. You're not too bright, are you?

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove it or fuck off.

Fifteen. You show us the comments from 17! Queue jeopardy music

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Still fishing?

Kids-Fishing-Tournament-pic.jpg

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
DDbJ5tcUMAE_f89.jpg

Forum List

Back