Oh, yes, Mr. Trump, there IS "fake news" out there....

Dems were "bombarded" by things from the Onion, People's Cube, ABC.com.co, and other places that were OBVIOUSLY fake.

The "fake news" meme was just another attempt by the left to call everyone who doesn't vote for democrats in general, and Hillary in particular, stupid, and it backfired on your snobbish asses.

Deal with the blowback, chumps!

Well, no. It all comes down to whether there are facts to back up any claims. Trump and his supporters don't have any of those.

Hellary in a landslide. Keep yo plan and save $2500. De Ruskies stole da election.

It is the latest chant coming out of Team Trump
Any news they don't like gets labeled "Fake News"

Democrats made the same accusations when "Fake News" was being used against Obama
The difference was that they provided actual facts to show why the news was fake

When Donald Trump spouted fake news that Obama was not born in this country, an actual birth certificate and certification from the State of Hawaii was provided. Yet Trump continued spouting his fake news

When Republicans spouted fake news about "Death Panels" and "Obama wants to kill my baby", Democrats provided actual facts to prove it was not true

But Trump has taken Fake News to a new level. He sees no need to provide actual facts that disprove a story. Only a declaration that it is fake because he does not like the story

Definitely--any negative news about him is FAKE news. He walks into all the time. They apparently cannot handle his mouth or those midnight tweety fingers--he is the epitome of someone who can never get it RIGHT, and of course the news is going to pound him for what he says wrong and or tries to display as a FACT.

Unbelievable but even FOX NEWS is getting tired of it. Who would have ever guessed that--LOL I would have thought that Kelly Ann Conway was going to be the next nightly news anchor--LOL

Damn, you're still butt hurt over the election? Get over it already! Your candidate sucked!

Who is it that started the meme of fake news?

Having this shit boomerang on your asses sucks, don't it?

That is the point of my thread

Democrats were being bombarded with fake news and those stories were debunked with actual facts. Snopes is full of it

Trump has taken the "Fake News" claim and removed the requirement where you actually have to prove it is fake
Dude half the time they debunk their own titles in the story. Probably forget to delete that. But does that stop you dumbfucks? Hell no.

Provide an example

Dems were "bombarded" by things from the Onion, People's Cube, ABC.com.co, and other places that were OBVIOUSLY fake.

The "fake news" meme was just another attempt by the left to call everyone who doesn't vote for democrats in general, and Hillary in particular, stupid, and it backfired on your snobbish asses.

Well, no. It all comes down to whether there are facts to back up any claims. Trump and his supporters don't have any of those.

You have the nerve to talk facts, when liberalism is based off nothing but lies.

Rush will be proud of you for memorizing the party line.

Democrats made the same accusations when "Fake News" was being used against Obama
The difference was that they provided actual facts to show why the news was fake

When Donald Trump spouted fake news that Obama was not born in this country, an actual birth certificate and certification from the State of Hawaii was provided. Yet Trump continued spouting his fake news

When Republicans spouted fake news about "Death Panels" and "Obama wants to kill my baby", Democrats provided actual facts to prove it was not true

But Trump has taken Fake News to a new level. He sees no need to provide actual facts that disprove a story. Only a declaration that it is fake because he does not like the story

Definitely--any negative news about him is FAKE news. He walks into all the time. They apparently cannot handle his mouth or those midnight tweety fingers. Trump is the epitome of someone who can never get it RIGHT, and of course the news is going to pound him for what he says wrong and or tries to display as a FACT.

Unbelievable but even FOX NEWS is getting tired of it. Who would have ever guessed that--LOL I would have thought that Kelly Ann Conway was in line to be their next nightly news anchor--LOL

Shepard Smiths....."I have had enough of this shit" moment

Democrats were being bombarded with fake news and those stories were debunked with actual facts. Snopes is full of it

Trump has taken the "Fake News" claim and removed the requirement where you actually have to prove it is fake
I finally agree with you. Snopes is full of it. Just like you.

Definitely--any negative news about him is FAKE news. He walks into all the time. They apparently cannot handle his mouth or those midnight tweety fingers--he is the epitome of someone who can never get it RIGHT, and of course the news is going to pound him for what he says wrong and or tries to display as a FACT.

Unbelievable but even FOX NEWS is getting tired of it. Who would have ever guessed that--LOL I would have thought that Kelly Ann Conway was going to be the next nightly news anchor--LOL

Damn, you're still butt hurt over the election? Get over it already! Your candidate sucked!

You don't have the attention span of a knat to stay on topic.

e0371b89d2e7ef70c3107f81ce9af574.jpg

Dude half the time they debunk their own titles in the story. Probably forget to delete that. But does that stop you dumbfucks? Hell no.

Provide an example
the trademark deal in china. "trump oks one china policy and gets a reward" at the end of the article it said it got approved in November and had to wait a certain amount of time to finalize.
Fake News.

More evidence of Trump's insanity.

Yesterday he said " the leaks are real" and
" the news is fake".

So, when reporters report on the "real leaks",
they somehow transform into "fake news"?

Carly Fiorina was a joke of a CEO. Fact is she didn't even deserve to be on stage with the big boys. Get over it already.

You have the nerve to talk facts, when liberalism is based off nothing but lies.

I don't listen to the radio, and I don't need Rush to tell be liberalism is a disease. Some liberals know that liberalism at is core is a sham, but most liberals are sheep and they believe the lies.

I believe it comes down to certain news groups making assumptions on a personal discussion between General Flint and a Russian ambassador, and they don't have ANY facts to base their arguments on. Where are those actual sources that are named, that was involved in the dialogue between this one on one discussion? How is speculation and sensationalized ideological generated "drama" actual journalism? The media was actually challenged by their chief editor during the Nixon Administration to be sure the information they received was accurate and can be backed with a "reliable source". You can be sure, if their information did not hold up or was inaccurate, they would surely hear about it. This is what is considered good old fashioned journalism. It's time the news media was subject to the same accountability, scrutiny, and credibility questions it once held as a standard, as credibility is evidently in short supply when you consider how one sided most media outlets project themselves.

I don't listen to the radio, and I don't need Rush to tell be liberalism is a disease. Some liberals know that liberalism at is core is a sham, but most liberals are sheep and they believe the lies.

I can see how the radio could be a problem for you with all those other voices in your head talking over it.

Hellary in a landslide. Keep yo plan and save $2500. De Ruskies stole da election.
My goodness. Haven't you heard? Hillary Clinton lost the election back in early November. Your so-called president is "in charge".....The WH is moving like a well-oiled machine.

I can see how the radio could be a problem for you with all those other voices in your head talking over it.

Continue to worship politicians like a good little democrat and let me know how that works out for ya. Dueces

I finally agree with you. Snopes is full of it. Just like you.

Snopes sources all of their claims

I challenge you to refute any of their sources

Carly Fiorina was a joke of a CEO. Fact is she didn't even deserve to be on stage with the big boys. Get over it already.

Hillary Clinton, Carly Fiorina are OUT of the picture. ALL EYEBALLS are focused on the Comrade. This is what you can't seem to handle. You have no other people you can deflect to anymore. So you make these lil Einstein comments as if we're still in the campaign season.

Just judging from what the first 3 weeks of the Trump Presidency is looking like, one fucking disaster after another, it''s not going to be long before you wish Hillary Clinton or Carly Fiorina had won.

This is what is going on in Republican town halls right now. You have awoken a sleeping giant and have effectively killed the Republican party.
Republican town halls across the country hit by protests - The Washington Post

I believe it comes down to certain news groups making assumptions on a personal discussion between General Flint and a Russian ambassador, and they don't have ANY facts to base their arguments on. Where are those actual sources that are named, that was involved in the dialogue between this one on one discussion? How is speculation and sensationalized ideological generated "drama" actual journalism? The media was actually challenged by their chief editor during the Nixon Administration to be sure the information they received was accurate and can be backed with a "reliable source". You can be sure, if their information did not hold up or was inaccurate, they would surely hear about it. This is what is considered good old fashioned journalism. It's time the news media was subject to the same accountability, scrutiny, and credibility questions it once held as a standard, as credibility is evidently in short supply when you consider how one sided most media outlets project themselves.

The press reported the contact. The Trump administration was aware of it and declined to divulge it until the story appeared in the press. In addition, Trump aids were in contact with Russian representatives during the campaign....at a time leaks were being provided by Russia to support Trump

That is the duty of the press....investigate stories as they happen

Trump has yet to provide a satisfactory explanation other than to berate the press and call them names

Trump initially called CNN "fake news" after they reported that Trump had been briefed by the FBI on a Russian dossier containing negative information on Trump

Trump initially denied such a briefing took place....but the FBI affirmed it

Trump is the one who lied to us....not CNN

Fake President

There is fake news everywhere. Trump lies almost as much as the MSM.
He won the battle, who will end up winning the war?
Trump has lied and cheated all his life You expect him to change??? You got him ,,now live with the mistake
Who said anything about change?
The point being is if you don't expect a change a liar and cheat will be in our WH for at least 4 years Repubs let the fox into the henhouse
We have had a liar and cheat in the WH for decades. Maybe one day, you disingenuous hacks will get over your bullshit.
How many fillibusters made by repub patriots lol,,made Obama a liar ? Not bad enough coming out of the great recession the ah gwb left for him BUT to run into the lowlife repub swine in congress too?? Amazing we didn't have a depression

Forum List

Back