Ohio bakery tells truth and pisses off liberals

i just clicked the link. Its even lamer than I imagined.

There is a car that parks here that has a sticker that says "I do the speed limit! Why should I move over to let you break the law?"

This is the same type of sign. Its pretending to stand up for something universally accepted and pretends its controversial

"universally accepted" - by everyone except leftards.
nobody gives a shit if that guy says merry christmas, or salutes the flag, or thanks the troops.

nobody cares, and yet he feels he has to put up a sign for some reason? he's an asshole tilting at windmills.

By "nobody" you mean leftards?

I think it's nice of this guy to tell you in advance that he doesn't care about your "feelings".

33krc6g.jpg
let me ask you, who has ever stopped the man from doing or saying any of the things on his sign?

1. The courageous baker is responding to Liberals/Democrats/Progressives....like you.

2. On January 30, 2007, the John Edwards 2008 presidential campaign hired [Amanda] Marcotte to act as the campaign's blogmaster.[3] Soon afterward, many bloggers began to quote Marcotte's blog, especially posts in which she attacked the Catholic Church's position on birth control and access to abortion, writing, "What if Mary had taken Plan B after the Lord filled her with his hot, white, sticky Holy Spirit?"[4] Columnist Kathryn Jean Lopez wrote, "Her hostility to religion and in particular the Catholic Church should alarm Edwards."[5] Journalist Terry Moran wrote, on an ABC News blog, "her comments about other people's faiths could well be construed as hate speech.” Amanda Marcotte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Obama chose to substantially burden a religious belief, by the most intrusive means, for a less-than-compelling state purpose — a marginal increase in access to contraceptives that are easily available elsewhere. The religious exemption granted by Obamacare is narrower than anywhere else in federal law — essentially covering the delivery of homilies and the distribution of sacraments. Serving the poor and healing the sick are regarded as secular pursuits — a determination that would have surprised Christianity’s founder.

Both radicalism and maliciousness are at work in Obama’s decision — an edict delivered with a sneer. It is the most transparently anti-Catholic maneuver by the federal government since the Blaine Amendment was proposed in 1875 — a measure designed to diminish public tolerance of Romanism, then regarded as foreign, authoritarian and illiberal. Modern liberalism has progressed to the point of adopting the attitudes and methods of 19th-century Republican nativists.
Obama’s radical power grab on health care - The Washington Post

4. Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'
During a House Ways and Means Committee hearing today, Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., grilled outgoing IRS commissioner Steven Miller about the IRS targeting a pro-life group in Iowa.

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

Fromtheir report:

Coalition for Life of Iowa found itself in the IRS’s crosshairs when the group applied for tax exempt status in October 2008. Nearly ten months of interrogation about the group’s opposition to Planned Parenthood included a demand by a Ms. Richards from the IRS’ Cincinnati office unlawfully insisted that all board members sign a sworn declaration promising not to picket/protest Planned Parenthood. Further questioning by the IRS requested detailed information about the content of the group’s prayer meetings, educational seminars, and signs their members hold outside Planned Parenthood.
Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'

Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations | Thomas More Society

5. God’s initial absencefrom the Democratic Party platform last summer stirred more outrage among Americans than the slaughter in Syria will ever provoke.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/11/opinion/bruni-the-god-glut.html

6. Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive: “If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating, “President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace. All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”

American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds, “Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”
Catholics Fire Back at Obama over School Comments: 'Anti-Faith, Secular Agenda Shamelessly on Full Display' - Breitbart

7. “We give thanks, oh Lord, for the doctors, both current and future, who provide quality abortion care.”

“We pray for increased financial support for low-income women to access contraception, abortion and childcare.”

“We pray for women who have been made afraid by their paternalistic religion.”
Blog: Pro-Choicers Pray to Moloch

Folks like these, and you, have made that baker's sign necessary and proper.
so nobody has done anything to prevent that man from expressing his support of anyone or beliefs in annything.
got it.

Bring a Jewish friend. Maybe they'll let him in.
Why wouldn't they? I am not a christian and plan on going there next month if its close enough to WV
What an asshole.

When does his gofundme page go up?
Ah there is the usual attitude of the anti free speech left
Are people really upset over this sign? Or is most of this anger a figment of Odium's imagination?

Either way, seems like this marketing ploy has paid off in spades for the owners of bakery.
See the post above yours.

So? As I suspected, people are really not upset over this sign.

No. Nobody is upset. It has gone viral because certain nutbags think its a sweet poke in the eye to anyone who wishes to include everyone in their holiday greetings.

We celebrate Christmas in our home....out of tradition. But...I say " Happy Holidays" to others out of respect. It's that simple.

nobody gives a shit if that guy says merry christmas, or salutes the flag, or thanks the troops.

nobody cares, and yet he feels he has to put up a sign for some reason? he's an asshole tilting at windmills.

By "nobody" you mean leftards?

I think it's nice of this guy to tell you in advance that he doesn't care about your "feelings".

33krc6g.jpg
let me ask you, who has ever stopped the man from doing or saying any of the things on his sign?

1. The courageous baker is responding to Liberals/Democrats/Progressives....like you.

2. On January 30, 2007, the John Edwards 2008 presidential campaign hired [Amanda] Marcotte to act as the campaign's blogmaster.[3] Soon afterward, many bloggers began to quote Marcotte's blog, especially posts in which she attacked the Catholic Church's position on birth control and access to abortion, writing, "What if Mary had taken Plan B after the Lord filled her with his hot, white, sticky Holy Spirit?"[4] Columnist Kathryn Jean Lopez wrote, "Her hostility to religion and in particular the Catholic Church should alarm Edwards."[5] Journalist Terry Moran wrote, on an ABC News blog, "her comments about other people's faiths could well be construed as hate speech.” Amanda Marcotte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Obama chose to substantially burden a religious belief, by the most intrusive means, for a less-than-compelling state purpose — a marginal increase in access to contraceptives that are easily available elsewhere. The religious exemption granted by Obamacare is narrower than anywhere else in federal law — essentially covering the delivery of homilies and the distribution of sacraments. Serving the poor and healing the sick are regarded as secular pursuits — a determination that would have surprised Christianity’s founder.

Both radicalism and maliciousness are at work in Obama’s decision — an edict delivered with a sneer. It is the most transparently anti-Catholic maneuver by the federal government since the Blaine Amendment was proposed in 1875 — a measure designed to diminish public tolerance of Romanism, then regarded as foreign, authoritarian and illiberal. Modern liberalism has progressed to the point of adopting the attitudes and methods of 19th-century Republican nativists.
Obama’s radical power grab on health care - The Washington Post

4. Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'
During a House Ways and Means Committee hearing today, Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., grilled outgoing IRS commissioner Steven Miller about the IRS targeting a pro-life group in Iowa.

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

Fromtheir report:

Coalition for Life of Iowa found itself in the IRS’s crosshairs when the group applied for tax exempt status in October 2008. Nearly ten months of interrogation about the group’s opposition to Planned Parenthood included a demand by a Ms. Richards from the IRS’ Cincinnati office unlawfully insisted that all board members sign a sworn declaration promising not to picket/protest Planned Parenthood. Further questioning by the IRS requested detailed information about the content of the group’s prayer meetings, educational seminars, and signs their members hold outside Planned Parenthood.
Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'

Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations | Thomas More Society

5. God’s initial absencefrom the Democratic Party platform last summer stirred more outrage among Americans than the slaughter in Syria will ever provoke.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/11/opinion/bruni-the-god-glut.html

6. Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive: “If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating, “President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace. All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”

American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds, “Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”
Catholics Fire Back at Obama over School Comments: 'Anti-Faith, Secular Agenda Shamelessly on Full Display' - Breitbart

7. “We give thanks, oh Lord, for the doctors, both current and future, who provide quality abortion care.”

“We pray for increased financial support for low-income women to access contraception, abortion and childcare.”

“We pray for women who have been made afraid by their paternalistic religion.”
Blog: Pro-Choicers Pray to Moloch

Folks like these, and you, have made that baker's sign necessary and proper.
so nobody has done anything to prevent that man from expressing his support of anyone or beliefs in annything.
got it.
Congrats, you finally got something right. No one has done anything to prevent him from expressing himself, but then he never claimed anyone had. Read the link again, slowly this time. He stated exactly why he's doing it; it's crystal clear even if you have limited comprehension ability. But if you do need help just ask.

I love this! Those who don't like where the people in charge stand on things can always go somewhere. They aren't being forced to have anything to do with those who run the place.

God bless you and those in charge of the place always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

What an asshole.

Why is he an asshole? Oh I get it...Because your view of the First Amendments free speech clause to mean "only that speech which is agreeable with a certain point of view".
This is the same message those idiot protesters that are demanding certain people be fired from their jobs, likenesses of certain historical figures be expunged, etc. They also are protesting the fact that people with whom they disagree should not have the right to free speech. And of course they are demanding racially segregated "safe spaces"..
Bunch of spoiled little narcissistic whiners

Bring a Jewish friend. Maybe they'll let him in.
Go fuck yourself. I am sick up to here with liberals and their shitty attitudes. If you don't like it in this country guess what? YOU DON'T NEED PERMISSION TO LEAVE.

I wonder if they yell Merry Christmas at their Jewish customers and flip them the bird on principal
Is there something wrong with saying "Merry Christmas" to Jewish people?

If I was a Jew, I would take it in the spirit it was given, not as some sort of threat.

Tell the person "Happy Hannaukah" and then you can both understand that there is no problem between Christians and Jews in this country, except for the liberal assholes who make it a problem.

What an asshole.

Why is he an asshole? Oh I get it...Because your view of the First Amendments free speech clause to mean "only that speech which is agreeable with a certain point of view".
This is the same message those idiot protesters that are demanding certain people be fired from their jobs, likenesses of certain historical figures be expunged, etc. They also are protesting the fact that people with whom they disagree should not have the right to free speech. And of course they are demanding racially segregated "safe spaces"..
Bunch of spoiled little narcissistic whiners
no, he's an asshole because he's living in a fantasy world where he's oppressed and he, like a lot of people here, somehow believes his sign to be a courageous stand against 'them'

There is a car that parks here that has a sticker that says "I do the speed limit! Why should I move over to let you break the law?"

This is the same type of sign. Its pretending to stand up for something universally accepted and pretends its controversial

That's a fucking lie. You know damn well that you and your fellow liberals hate God, Jesus Christ, Christians, Christian holidays, the United States of America, the American flag, white people, Wal-Mart, etc. The list of people liberals hate grows longer and longer with each passing year. Now you're going after Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson. Your next targets will be Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. You never tire of wreaking havoc on our country and using your hatred as a weapon against the rest of us.

It's time to stop being cowards and fight back. Good on this baker, we should all follow his example.

That's a fucking lie. You know damn well that you and your fellow liberals hate God, Jesus Christ, Christians, Christian holidays, the United States of America, the American flag, white people, Wal-Mart, etc. The list of people liberals hate grows longer and longer with each passing year. Now you're going after Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson. Your next targets will be Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. You never tire of wreaking havoc on our country and using your hatred as a weapon against the rest of us.

It's time to stop being cowards and fight back. Good on this baker, we should all follow his example.

So no matter what anyone says this guy will just back up his own ignorance by proclaiming the people he's talking to that says different are just liars.

You hate god

No I dont, I go to church.

NO YOU DON'T YOU HATE GOD LIBERAL LIAR.

when you have to say someone hates god as a point, you've already lost

Forum List

Back