Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

ClosedCaption will be along momentarily to tell us all how to feel about this ground breaking travesty.

Please hold......

Why would I tell you how to feel? You already called it a travesty.

Thanks
Stupid cop, stupid driver. End story
Feel free to list the "stupid" actions of the driver...
Staring down a cop

And there it is folks....Literally ANY reason is good. They dropped altogether any law breaking and now simply existing is grounds for being pulled over....just like what blacks have been telling you for years.

Thanks Gramps, I'm sure you'll be right back to explain its not what it sounds like :2up:

ClosedCaption will be along momentarily to tell us all how to feel about this ground breaking travesty.

Please hold......

Thanks
Staring down a cop

And there it is folks....Literally ANY reason is good. They dropped altogether any law breaking and now simply existing is grounds for being pulled over....just like what blacks have been telling you for years.

Thanks Gramps, I'm sure you'll be right back to explain its not what it sounds like :2up:
Did i say the cop was right? No, i didn't. I said he wss stupid as well.

So there you have it folks. ClosedCaption, to no ones surprise, jumps to asinine conclusions

Thanks
Staring down a cop

So there you have it folks. ClosedCaption, to no ones surprise, jumps to asinine conclusions

You said the driver looking at a cop was a stupid thing to do. Why? Well because the cop said so. unless I missed your threads on the dangers of looking at an officer.

Staring down a cop

You said the driver looking at a cop was a stupid thing to do. Why? Well because the cop said so. unless I missed your threads on the dangers of looking at an officer.
That is not what i said shithead. Try again

Keep playing the "I didnt say that" game....Everyone who reads this clearly understands what you are doing

Keep playing the "I didnt say that" game....Everyone who reads this clearly understands what you are doing
What people clearly understand is that YOU make excuses for blacks no matter what the circumstances are.

No...no one understands that but everyone can see you play the "I'm not saying that game" and the rules are to never say what you ARE saying while others can see through your act.

What people clearly understand is that YOU make excuses for blacks no matter what the circumstances are.

No...no one understands that but everyone can see you play the "I'm not saying that game" and the rules are to never say what you ARE saying while others can see through your act.
Put the crack pipe down

DWB.

I've seen this phenomenon quite personally. And in Ohio, to boot.
Sometimes people that work in the public sector have to realize that you can make the public your allies or your enemies.
That doesn't work if they're already determined to be your enemy, for doing your job.
From your comment it is easy to determine you lack the skills to turn things around in your favor and would make a horrible leader or professional at any level.

Put the crack pipe down
Put the meth down first.

[...]

Then to be told he was stopped because he looked another man in the eye...when did that become probable cause to stop a driver.

[...]
That is the kind of provocative bullshit riots are made of. And it connotes the difference between a smart cop and a stupid and/or egotistical authoritarian with a badge.

Too many cops expect someone they pull over or otherwise interact with to be intimidated and submissively servile toward them. It is the very reason this type of cop loves his/her job. They manifest the classic authoritarian/dominant personality and they are constantly hunting for authoritarian/submissive complements with whom to act out their fantasy scenarios. This type of cop is directly responsible for rising public resentment and dislike of cops in general.

A substantial percentage of the general public consists of authoritarian/submissive personality types who derive perverse satisfaction from being dominated by authority figures. Extreme examples of this personality type engage in active sado/masochistic (Bondage & Domination) sex play. But for the most part an interaction with an assertive authoritarian cop whom they fawningly ingratiate with symbolic ass-licking behavior is sufficient to satisfy both players in the game.

It helps to understand this phenomenon when transacting with cops. The best way to deal with an aggressive authoritarian/dominant type is with a calm, totally neutral attitude -- neither submissive (unless you like the submissive role) nor contentious. The likely result will be the cop will get bored and move on.

Last edited:
The officer is seen telling Felton he pulled him over for not signalling a turn 100 feet before doing so...

Felton then asks the officer again why he would pull him over.

“Because you made direct eye contact with me, and you held on to it while I was passing you,” the officer admits.

Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’
LOL. The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Ah so you can see inside the mind of a cop you've never met.
Coppologists. God love 'em.
Can you? LOL! I use common sense and reason. Qualities outside of your feeble reach.

Last edited:
The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Because this kind of feather-ruffling is something which very easily could become one of those "I thought he was reaching into his waistband" shootings that provoke major riots.

A smart cop would simply respond very neutrally to the "dumb-fuck's" questions as he's writing the summons, hand the summons to the "dumb-fuck," and say goodbye.
Your severe emotional reaction doesn't make it so. You've obviously been played by the media. A few cases with 1 million cops on the street and you're pissing yourself over my gosh what could have happened.

The question was answered, obviously the asshole wanted to make more of it and because HE might misbehave it's somehow the cops' fault if he gets shot? How fucking stupid! Put responsibility where it belongs. If asshole wants to escalate the issue because he didn't like the second answer to his stupid question then good riddance, we don't need him around.

The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Because this kind of feather-ruffling is something which very easily could become one of those "I thought he was reaching into his waistband" shootings that provoke major riots.

A smart cop would simply respond very neutrally to the "dumb-fuck's" questions as he's writing the summons, hand the summons to the "dumb-fuck," and say goodbye.
Your severe emotional reaction doesn't make it so. You've obviously been played by the media. A few cases with 1 million cops on the street and you're pissing yourself over my gosh what could have happened.

The question was answered, obviously the asshole wanted to make more of it and because HE might misbehave it's somehow the cops' fault if he gets shot? How fucking stupid! Put responsibility where it belongs. If asshole wants to escalate the issue because he didn't like the second answer to his stupid question then good riddance, we don't need him around.
You have to consider these are just the ones that have been caught on film. The number is astronomically higher. There is a reason PD's across the nation hand out millions in damages each year after being sued.

U.S. cities pay out millions to settle police lawsuits

You have to consider these are just the ones that have been caught on film. The number is astronomically higher. There is a reason PD's across the nation hand out millions in damages each year after being sued.
Sure there is. It's very expensive to fight in court and the city often would rather settle, it ain't their money anyway.

Sometimes they screw up but we are supposed to believe the guys getting shot never screw up. And what's race have to do with this incident anyway?

Forum List

Back