Ohio cop tells black man he tailed him and pulled him over for ‘direct eye contact’

The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Because this kind of feather-ruffling is something which very easily could become one of those "I thought he was reaching into his waistband" shootings that provoke major riots.

A smart cop would simply respond very neutrally to the "dumb-fuck's" questions as he's writing the summons, hand the summons to the "dumb-fuck," and say goodbye.
Your severe emotional reaction doesn't make it so. You've obviously been played by the media. A few cases with 1 million cops on the street and you're pissing yourself over my gosh what could have happened.

The question was answered, obviously the asshole wanted to make more of it and because HE might misbehave it's somehow the cops' fault if he gets shot? How fucking stupid! Put responsibility where it belongs. If asshole wants to escalate the issue because he didn't like the second answer to his stupid question then good riddance, we don't need him around.
You have to consider these are just the ones that have been caught on film. The number is astronomically higher. There is a reason PD's across the nation hand out millions in damages each year after being sued.
Sure there is. It's very expensive to fight in court and the city often would rather settle, it ain't their money anyway.

Sometimes they screw up but we are supposed to believe the guys getting shot never screw up. And what's race have to do with this incident anyway?
Focus instead of deflecting. Its more than just sometimes. Like you admitted they are playing with house money so instead of someone possibly going to jail they settle and let the psychopaths back out on the street.

The cop answered the dumb fuck's question the first time. So he gave him an answer to ruffle his feathers up a bit for being an asshole. Why does someone need to explain this to you?
Because this kind of feather-ruffling is something which very easily could become one of those "I thought he was reaching into his waistband" shootings that provoke major riots.

A smart cop would simply respond very neutrally to the "dumb-fuck's" questions as he's writing the summons, hand the summons to the "dumb-fuck," and say goodbye.
Your severe emotional reaction doesn't make it so. You've obviously been played by the media. A few cases with 1 million cops on the street and you're pissing yourself over my gosh what could have happened.

The question was answered, obviously the asshole wanted to make more of it and because HE might misbehave it's somehow the cops' fault if he gets shot? How fucking stupid! Put responsibility where it belongs. If asshole wants to escalate the issue because he didn't like the second answer to his stupid question then good riddance, we don't need him around.
You have to consider these are just the ones that have been caught on film. The number is astronomically higher. There is a reason PD's across the nation hand out millions in damages each year after being sued.
Sure there is. It's very expensive to fight in court and the city often would rather settle, it ain't their money anyway.

Sometimes they screw up but we are supposed to believe the guys getting shot never screw up. And what's race have to do with this incident anyway?
Focus instead of deflecting. Its more than just sometimes. Like you admitted they are playing with house money so instead of someone possibly going to jail they settle and let the psychopaths back out on the street.
The deflection is all yours.

No its yours. Youre the one that raised the ad hominem and asked what you were supposed to believe about something that had nothing to do with the point.

I got pulled over on my bicycle by a black cop for not looking at her.
What's your obvious racist point?

That white people have to lie about being victims
So you can't reconcile my post? Try thinking instead of trolling.

I just did, in order to ignore shit like this you have to make up a story about you being a victim like that story makes this go away
My story is true. Try to reconcile with the thread.

I got pulled over on my bicycle by a black cop for not looking at her.
What's your obvious racist point?

That white people have to lie about being victims
So you can't reconcile my post? Try thinking instead of trolling.

I just did, in order to ignore shit like this you have to make up a story about you being a victim like that story makes this go away
My story is true. Try to reconcile with the thread.
No....its not. Its a thinly disguised lie.

No its yours. Youre the one that raised the ad hominem and asked what you were supposed to believe about something that had nothing to do with the point.
Now you've resorted to riddles. The fact is the guy was being a dick and the cop hurt his feelings for not giving him the answer he wanted like maybe driving while black. So somehow his skin color became relevant.

How in the hell is it making excuses for Black people when the basis of a traffic stop is based on no crime having been committed and no traffic violation being witnessed by the Officer???
Seems like you are making excuses for racial profiling and/or the violation of citizen's fourth amendment rights.

How in the hell is it making excuses for Black people when the basis of a traffic stop is based on no crime having been committed and no traffic violation being witnessed by the Officer???
Seems like you are making excuses for racial profiling and/or the violation of citizen's fourth amendment rights.
I seem to remember something about the guy not using his turn signal and I still haven't figured out what race has to do with it, unless you think black people can't eff up. OR cops should simply ignore their eff ups once they spot the race.

I seem to remember something about the guy not using his turn signal and I still haven't figured out what race has to do with it, unless you think black people can't eff up. OR cops should simply ignore their eff ups once they spot the race.
Its pretty simple what race has to do with it. If the guy was white odds are the cop wouldnt have been even looking at him nor would he had a problem with direct eye contact.

Its pretty simple what race has to do with it. If the guy was white odds are the cop wouldnt have been even looking at him nor would he had a problem with direct eye contact.
The face of the average criminal is black. People are suspicious of you guys for a good reason. If you want to lose that perception, then change your culture. Until then, enjoy the rewards for having such an awful track record.

The face of the average criminal is black. People are suspicious of you guys for a good reason. If you want to lose that perception, then change your culture. Until then, enjoy the rewards for having such an awful track record.
Thanks for helping prove the point that he was profiled due to his race. Good ole Norm agrees with you as well.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

As usual you seem to remember incorrectly. The man DID USE HIS TURN SIGNAL!!!!!
He was told that he was closer than 100 feet to the corner prior to activating his turn signal.

Now, if you like I can point out your other inaccuracies.

He was told that he was closer than 100 feet to the corner prior to activating his turn signal.

Try to read slower. If the law said 100 ft and he didn't flip them on until later then he didn't have them on when he was supposed to. Get it?

For the record, cops often do that to check up on someone, most good street arrests start out that way. If you're cool you're usually good to go. If you're an asshole you just became a shit magnet.

Try to read slower. If the law said 100 ft and he didn't flip them on until later then he didn't have them on when he was supposed to. Get it?

For the record, cops often do that to check up on someone, most good street arrests start out that way. If you're cool you're usually good to go. If you're an asshole you just became a shit magnet.
No matter how slow you read your post still says "the guy not using his turn signal" I agree cops do that to harass people a lot. Basically they appoint themselves judge and jury then morph into attorneys looking for evidence to prove their case.

No matter how slow you read your post still says "the guy not using his turn signal" I agree cops do that to harass people a lot. Basically they appoint themselves judge and jury then morph into attorneys looking for evidence to prove their case.
You can't follow words due to your massive chip on the shoulder thingy. If they have the legal right to pull your dumb ass over it isn't harassment. Grow up.

You can't follow words due to your massive chip on the shoulder thingy. If they have the legal right to pull your dumb ass over it isn't harassment. Grow up.
Rights have nothing to do with definitions. Its harassment no matter if they have the authority to pull you over. When you graduate from grade school that concept may sink in.

ClosedCaption will be along momentarily to tell us all how to feel about this ground breaking travesty.

Please hold......

Why would I tell you how to feel? You already called it a travesty.

Thanks
Stupid cop, stupid driver. End story

You forgot to say your catchphrase:

This isnt about race

ClosedCaption, How the hell do you know it is about race???? I am white & had the same shit happen to me many times. Some Cops are just assholes!

In 2010 my white friend & his white wife were pulled over in Ferguson, Missouri at dusk for a burnt out license plate light. They were tasered & arrested for assault because the police stood by their door & ordered them out of car so the doors would hit them. When they stood up they were tasered so they could slam hard onto the ground. Their car was impounded, they were jailed & got 3 years probation for assault.

It's always about race with you clowns.

Last edited:

You try to read more slowly and maybe your feet won't end up in your mouth so often.
You stated that the man NEVER USED HIS TURN SIGNAL!!!
Further and I have done this thousands of times, if I am behind you and focused on getting a good vehicle description and driver description there is no way I can accurately gauge if the front of a vehicle is exactly 100 feet from the intersection.
Stopping a motorist because they looked at you is far from "checking up" on someone.
Try to offer a more plausible justification for the unjustified.

Forum List

Back