Ohio Father Murders Three Sons in a Cold-Blooded Execution-Style

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This "father" is the embodiment of evil.
Demonic possession is real & getting stronger as our world spirals into tyranny, chaos & a falling away from God.

Throw this guy into a burlap sack with starving rats & don't stop hitting it until he stops screaming.

In a chilling turn of events, 32-year-old father Chad Doerman from Monroe Township in Ohio has confessed to the execution-style killing of his three young sons with a rifle.

The gruesome event unfolded on a Thursday afternoon in Monroe Township, in the neighborhood of Laurel Lindale Road. The Clermont County Sheriff’s Office received a chilling 911 call from the children’s mother, who was screaming that her “babies had been shot.”

Shortly after, another 911 call was made by a passerby who reported a young girl running down the street, hysterically claiming that her father was “killing everyone.”

The slain boys, aged 3, 4, and 7, were reportedly lined up in their home before being shot by their father. Prosecutors revealed during Doerman’s Friday morning arraignment that one of the kids attempted to escape into a nearby field, only to be ruthlessly chased down by Doerman, dragged back to the house, and then shot dead.

Demonic possession is real & getting stronger as our world spirals into tyranny, chaos & a falling away from God.

Throw this guy into a burlap sack with starving rats & don't stop hitting it until he stops screaming.

In a chilling turn of events, 32-year-old father Chad Doerman from Monroe Township in Ohio has confessed to the execution-style killing of his three young sons with a rifle.

The gruesome event unfolded on a Thursday afternoon in Monroe Township, in the neighborhood of Laurel Lindale Road. The Clermont County Sheriff’s Office received a chilling 911 call from the children’s mother, who was screaming that her “babies had been shot.”

Shortly after, another 911 call was made by a passerby who reported a young girl running down the street, hysterically claiming that her father was “killing everyone.”

The slain boys, aged 3, 4, and 7, were reportedly lined up in their home before being shot by their father. Prosecutors revealed during Doerman’s Friday morning arraignment that one of the kids attempted to escape into a nearby field, only to be ruthlessly chased down by Doerman, dragged back to the house, and then shot dead.

The "man" deserves a very slow and painful death for such a heinous crime. Pure evil is the proper description, and I hope he suffers dearly.

Hardly, I have never killed any humans..

That sounds familiar.

m3uyif1xt4j21.jpg

Hardly, I have never killed any humans..
Why the fuck are you making jokes? Are you THAT desperate for attention that you will mock a story about 3 small children being executed? What the fuck?

Hopefully we won't see any leftoids criticizing this man, they're clearly okay with parents killing their subhuman property, so what he did must be fine, to them.

I feel like vomiting

God help us. God help that mother. I don't know how she takes her next breath

My party set the slaves free. :banana:

You remind me of a dude I know that went to Norte Dame, when he was going there he would talk shit about how they had 11 National Championships in football and I had to remind him that 10 of the came before he was alive.

Another site member who has caught Demonitis .Seems we are losing the cult Christians faster than we are losing US-Ukey Nazis in Khazaria.

Forum List

Back