🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

The Party of Trump had better be thankful that Jim Webb is out of favor for the Dems. He is exactly what the Dems need to run last time and this time.

Well guess what. You're going to get stuck with the fake Indian and like it. :auiqs.jpg:

And when you stuck with the party of Trump how well did you like it? newsflash: cupcake, we all get stuck with iitt.

Actually I love it. Economy has never been better, he got rid of that idiotic Commie Care fine, plenty of work at my job, and he's the funniest President we've ever had. Got a better tax return last year, and next years will be even better than that one.

I don't feel stuck at all. I feel like I got exactly what I voted for.

And the Majority of the rest of us got stuck with a financial nightmare.

No, Trump's policies have helped most people, particularly the middle-class. How is it that I, a middle-class working man benefited greatly because of Trump and others haven't?

Well........you can say that those in blue states got the short end of the stick. But it's their own fault for allowing their cost of living to go so high thanks to taxes and government wage supports. A 800K house there is like a 180K house here. So they lost a little bit of their tax deductions, but not very much unless you are a wealthy citizen in one of these states.

But after all, it's the left that constantly says taxes are not high enough; especially for those that can afford to pay them. So now that they are paying them, they're complaining about it.

I used to be Middle Class. But they moved the goal posts. And they are going to keep moving them. My income level isn't growing but it's listed as the fastest growing economic group. It's not changing but as they move the goal post upwards, more of the "Middle Class" gets reclassified as lower middle class. It's a con job.

Well guess what. You're going to get stuck with the fake Indian and like it. :auiqs.jpg:

And when you stuck with the party of Trump how well did you like it? newsflash: cupcake, we all get stuck with iitt.

Actually I love it. Economy has never been better, he got rid of that idiotic Commie Care fine, plenty of work at my job, and he's the funniest President we've ever had. Got a better tax return last year, and next years will be even better than that one.

No, Trump's policies have helped most people, particularly the middle-class. How is it that I, a middle-class working man benefited greatly because of Trump and others haven't?

Well........you can say that those in blue states got the short end of the stick. But it's their own fault for allowing their cost of living to go so high thanks to taxes and government wage supports. A 800K house there is like a 180K house here. So they lost a little bit of their tax deductions, but not very much unless you are a wealthy citizen in one of these states.

But after all, it's the left that constantly says taxes are not high enough; especially for those that can afford to pay them. So now that they are paying them, they're complaining about it.

I used to be Middle Class. But they moved the goal posts. And they are going to keep moving them. My income level isn't growing but it's listed as the fastest growing economic group. It's not changing but as they move the goal post upwards, more of the "Middle Class" gets reclassified as lower middle class. It's a con job.

Nearly every American is in charge of their own plight. The exception of course are those who are physically or mentally incapable of self-support or to otherwise advance in the working world.

A President can't create a larger middle-class. All he can do is make it so that people can change for themselves much more easily.

For instance I worked plenty of dead end jobs; jobs that didn't pay well from the beginning with no promise of doing so in the future. When I decided to do something about it, I sat down and read the want ads in the paper, noting what I had the ability to do and make more money.

I chose truck driving. Why? Because truck drivers are always in demand, even in a terrible economy. I didn't want to be one of those people who learned how to operate three or four machines a certain company used, and then if laid off, only have experience that was not transferrable to any other industry.

I'm not doing great, but I'm doing fine, because I took some of the money I made and purchased the rental property I was living at. That was 25 years ago, and I haven't been on a vacation since. I spend all my vacations here, catching up on things I didn't have time to expend on while working.

So I am middle-class; not because of what some politician did, but because of what I did.

Nearly every American is in charge of their own plight. The exception of course are those who are physically or mentally incapable of self-support or to otherwise advance in the working world.

A President can't create a larger middle-class. All he can do is make it so that people can change for themselves much more easily.

For instance I worked plenty of dead end jobs; jobs that didn't pay well from the beginning with no promise of doing so in the future. When I decided to do something about it, I sat down and read the want ads in the paper, noting what I had the ability to do and make more money.

I chose truck driving. Why? Because truck drivers are always in demand, even in a terrible economy. I didn't want to be one of those people who learned how to operate three or four machines a certain company used, and then if laid off, only have experience that was not transferrable to any other industry.

I'm not doing great, but I'm doing fine, because I took some of the money I made and purchased the rental property I was living at. That was 25 years ago, and I haven't been on a vacation since. I spend all my vacations here, catching up on things I didn't have time to expend on while working.

So I am middle-class; not because of what some politician did, but because of what I did.

And at some point, you are going to go on a fixed income. Then what? Later in life, almost everyone goes on that fixed income. I am one of the lucky ones. I have 3 incomes coming in. But it's still slightly below the new rating for Middle Class. One group says it's 35K while another reports it at 45K. Give it another 3 years and all will be reporting 45K. Will your retirement be more than 45K? I doubt it. At some point, you are also going to be changed to lower middle class without a any change whatsoever in your income status when you finally go fixed income. If you haven't thought that far ahead, maybe you should.

Yes, we call them RINO's. There are no DINO's because they all think alike.

Richard Nixon started the EPA. Thanks to George W, we no longer can buy normal lightbulbs. It was under his administration that diesel fuel took a huge hike due to new low sulfur regulations. He created the acid rain cap and trade program reducing sulfur dioxide emissions by 85% at a huge costs to Americans. He regulated oil companies to spend millions of dollars on renewable energy technology.

The Party of Trump had better be thankful that Jim Webb is out of favor for the Dems. He is exactly what the Dems need to run last time and this time.

/—-/ Your inability to take advantage of a booming economy and roaring stock market is 100% on you.

And at some point, you are going to go on a fixed income. Then what? Later in life, almost everyone goes on that fixed income. I am one of the lucky ones. I have 3 incomes coming in. But it's still slightly below the new rating for Middle Class. One group says it's 35K while another reports it at 45K. Give it another 3 years and all will be reporting 45K. Will your retirement be more than 45K? I doubt it. At some point, you are also going to be changed to lower middle class without a any change whatsoever in your income status when you finally go fixed income. If you haven't thought that far ahead, maybe you should.

Actually I plan on retiring early at 62 in a couple of years. I may work part-time or something; depends on what I think at the time. Between my retirement account, my rental income and SS, I should be just fine. Not rich or doing great, but fine.

Middle-class is determined by you, not what somebody writes in an article. It also depends on where you live as well. 45K where I live is doing pretty good while 45K in blue areas is poverty, and you end up living in a tent city like what you see in San Francisco.

Yet you still live in a slum and you still can't get health insurance.
/——/ You don’t know anything about Ray’s lifestyle or insurance. You’re lashing out because none of your efforts to get rid of Trump has worked.

/—-/ Your inability to take advantage of a booming economy and roaring stock market is 100% on you.

When I had the chance, I was more worried about feeding a family like MOST of the Citizens of the United States. But I guess that's not that important to you.

Actually I plan on retiring early at 62 in a couple of years. I may work part-time or something; depends on what I think at the time. Between my retirement account, my rental income and SS, I should be just fine. Not rich or doing great, but fine.

Middle-class is determined by you, not what somebody writes in an article. It also depends on where you live as well. 45K where I live is doing pretty good while 45K in blue areas is poverty, and you end up living in a tent city like what you see in San Francisco.

I just brought up the two goal posts I have seen in the last couple of years. Of course, before that it was 25K but now that's just above poverty on the average. And I know a whole bunch of people trying to survive on a whole lot less than 20K. Some as low as 12K. The 12K folks can't work. And this is a deep red area of the state and guess what party they belong to? The Party of Trump.

I just brought up the two goal posts I have seen in the last couple of years. Of course, before that it was 25K but now that's just above poverty on the average. And I know a whole bunch of people trying to survive on a whole lot less than 20K. Some as low as 12K. The 12K folks can't work. And this is a deep red area of the state and guess what party they belong to? The Party of Trump.

The official US poverty rate for a single person is just under $12,500. With one dependent, under $17,000. For two dependents, under 22K.

2019 Poverty Guidelines

But again, it all depends on your environment.

/——/ You don’t know anything about Ray’s lifestyle or insurance. You’re lashing out because none of your efforts to get rid of Trump has worked.

Yeah, Ray talks about his neighbors all the time, and whines that it's all Obama's fault his cheap-ass boss cancelled his insurance.

Yes, I do talk about my neighbors all the time. In fact, I was talking about them with the police at 2:45am when they came home slamming car doors, yelling and laughing, setting off their car alarms. This is the fourth time I had to call them in two weeks.

Social engineering is a failed concept. If you take 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, and mix that with 3/4 cup fresh wholesome milk, you only end up with one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

It's too bad our government, particularly liberals, are not smart enough to understand that yet.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..

Only republicans would take the word of a murderer on its face value.

Defend the guy, it wasn't his fault, it was the guns!!!!

Yes, I do talk about my neighbors all the time. In fact, I was talking about them with the police at 2:45am when they came home slamming car doors, yelling and laughing, setting off their car alarms. This is the fourth time I had to call them in two weeks.

Hey, I'll bet the cops didn't arrest anyone, did they? Frankly, you sound like a pretty miserable person if you are calling the police on your neighbors... but we already established that.

Social engineering is a failed concept. If you take 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, and mix that with 3/4 cup fresh wholesome milk, you only end up with one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

People aren't sour milk. The only Sour Milk I see are dumb-ass white trash like you who keep fucking it up for the rest of us by voting Republican.

The funny thing was, after the New Deal, White people had it pretty fucking sweet. Good unions, good wages, lifetime jobs.

And then dumb-ass white trash like you were convinced by the Republicans that black folks having the same things was wrong, and you ended up losing them instead.

Hey, I'll bet the cops didn't arrest anyone, did they? Frankly, you sound like a pretty miserable person if you are calling the police on your neighbors... but we already established that.

People aren't sour milk. The only Sour Milk I see are dumb-ass white trash like you who keep fucking it up for the rest of us by voting Republican.

The funny thing was, after the New Deal, White people had it pretty fucking sweet. Good unions, good wages, lifetime jobs.

And then dumb-ass white trash like you were convinced by the Republicans that black folks having the same things was wrong, and you ended up losing them instead.
/——/ “The only Sour Milk I see are dumb-ass white trash like you who keep fucking it up for the rest of us by voting Republican. ”
So move to San Fransisco where democRATs get everything they want.
725A1DF0-7CF4-402A-A2F5-DF532C0B4A40.jpeg

Forum List

Back