🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Serving in the military is not just any job. You don't quit when you want, question authority when you want, or make decisions on your missions. You sign a contract that precludes you from those decisions. When you sign up, you are at the behest of the President of the United States.

Uh, yeah, I kind of got that when I signed up. But that's my point. I signed up because my country faced an existential threat from the USSR at the time (Or so we were told). I did NOT sign up to fight for Jews and the Oil Companies, because the Bad Man in Iraq scared them.

And you'll be amazed at how much more you will spend for energy. Then you and your ilk will be the first ones bitching about the cost of energy and the failing economy because all the residual income people used to spend on recreational items will then be used just for fuel.

Again, we've had 45 years to ween ourselves off of oil... but the oil companies make sure we don't.

Kind of like a pusher giving you free smack when you go to rehab.

Oil companies don't need to influence Congress about anything. Oil is something they don't have to sell to people. If we don't want it, many others are in line willing to take it, like Europeans who pay over seven bucks for a gallon of gasoline.

Then why do they spend BILLIONS lobbying Congress?

Fossil Fuel Industry Has Spent Nearly $2 Billion on Lobbying to Kill Climate Laws - Oil Change International

Wow, Ray, you are a stupid person, aren't you?

Again, he had nothing to do with the case, was a politician looking for votes, and didn't hear any argument of the trial which didn't happen yet. He's nothing more than a public ass kisser just like the failed Mayor of Cleveland.

He was the presiding judge of the municipal court.

So what do you think you could charge him with given the fact it was 100% impossible for him to know if it was a real gun or not?

Sure they could. Indict him, put him in front of a jury of 12 black moms.. DONE!

You see, funny thing, the days of prosecutors sweeping this shit under the rug are OVER baby. They like keeping their jobs.

Darkies ruin nearly every place they occupy. Sorry you don't favor statistics.

yeh, Ray brought the racism again... ever notice that white trash are the most racist people out there?
/——/ It’s the evil greedy oil companies.... Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Let's see now, they start wars over oil, stop any legislation to save the environment...

Yup. Oil is about the most evil industry out there. Fuck future generations, we're making money now.

Let's see now, they start wars over oil, stop any legislation to save the environment...

Yup. Oil is about the most evil industry out there. Fuck future generations, we're making money now.
/——-/ How did they stop Obozo and the democRAT congress from saving the environment, you screwball?

/——-/ How did they stop Obozo and the democRAT congress from saving the environment, you screwball?

You mean other than the 2 billion they've spent over the last decade blocking Climate Change legislation.

The problem with the short Democratic Congress is that it was built on electing guys like Jim Webb, Republicans pretending to be Democrats...

You mean other than the 2 billion they've spent over the last decade blocking Climate Change legislation.

The problem with the short Democratic Congress is that it was built on electing guys like Jim Webb, Republicans pretending to be Democrats...
/—-/ Oh its the evil Republicans up to their old tricks again.

/—-/ Get your facts straight. Republicans spent $100 trillion dollars a year to keep the climate changing from Winter to Spring to Summer to Fall and back to Winter all while nobody was watching.

Yes, we call them RINO's. There are no DINO's because they all think alike.

Richard Nixon started the EPA. Thanks to George W, we no longer can buy normal lightbulbs. It was under his administration that diesel fuel took a huge hike due to new low sulfur regulations. He created the acid rain cap and trade program reducing sulfur dioxide emissions by 85% at a huge costs to Americans. He regulated oil companies to spend millions of dollars on renewable energy technology.

Uh, yeah, I kind of got that when I signed up. But that's my point. I signed up because my country faced an existential threat from the USSR at the time (Or so we were told). I did NOT sign up to fight for Jews and the Oil Companies, because the Bad Man in Iraq scared them.

For crying out loud, you were in the reserves. You couldn't find the USSR on a map.

Again, we've had 45 years to ween ourselves off of oil... but the oil companies make sure we don't.

Kind of like a pusher giving you free smack when you go to rehab.

We could be off of oil tomorrow, if you want to spend half your pay every month towards energy and put up with rolling blackouts all summer. There is nothing on our planet that's more reliable, economical or practical than petroleum products. If there was, the people in the energy field would have invested in it years ago.

Other so-called renewable sources are failures. Windmills cost more to purchase and maintain than simply using electricity from fossil fuels. Panels are expensive which is why it's subsidized by government, and only works when the sun is out.

Photos show the world's first solar road that's turned out to be a colossal failure because it's falling apart and doesn't generate enough energy

Then why do they spend BILLIONS lobbying Congress?

Fossil Fuel Industry Has Spent Nearly $2 Billion on Lobbying to Kill Climate Laws - Oil Change International

Wow, Ray, you are a stupid person, aren't you?

You must be as well. Notice your article didn't site one particular bill that was stopped because of the oil industry. If oil companies own our government, they are doing a poor job at it as we've constantly been reducing our so-called footprint and a cost of trillions of dollars.

Oil companies do nothing more than your trial lawyers that lobby Democrats to let them sue if somebody got fat eating Big Mac's.

He was the presiding judge of the municipal court.

And had nothing to do with the case.

Sure they could. Indict him, put him in front of a jury of 12 black moms.. DONE!

You see, funny thing, the days of prosecutors sweeping this shit under the rug are OVER baby. They like keeping their jobs.

I see you couldn't answer the question. Good dodge. Now you want jurors who don't conduct themselves by the law, but instead, by emotion? Typical commie.

yeh, Ray brought the racism again... ever notice that white trash are the most racist people out there?

I'll make a deal with you Joe, you don't bring up race and neither will I. I wonder how many of your posts it will take for you to break that deal. I'm guessing less than five, because anytime race comes up, you're the one who brought it up first.

Richard Nixon started the EPA. Thanks to George W, we no longer can buy normal lightbulbs. It was under his administration that diesel fuel took a huge hike due to new low sulfur regulations. He created the acid rain cap and trade program reducing sulfur dioxide emissions by 85% at a huge costs to Americans. He regulated oil companies to spend millions of dollars on renewable energy technology.

The Party of Trump had better be thankful that Jim Webb is out of favor for the Dems. He is exactly what the Dems need to run last time and this time.

The Ohio shooter was a self-professed Satan-worshipping, Fauxcohontas-supporting, pro-Antifa thug...but that shooting wasn't her faul...like El Paso was somehow Trump-s fault...

Surprise surprise...

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
That's a quote from the pig that was rated at the lowest number in all media, he lies 85% of the time. Who would watch this sort of pig another pig that doesn't care that what is said is the truth or not. Just as long as they hate, hate, hate.

It shows how little you know of what you're talking about. Rush Limbaugh is a radio show host; the most listened to host in the country. Outside of rare appearances, he's not on television. So why are you commenting on a guy you know nothing about? Oh, that's right, you're a leftist.

Rush is an entertainer. You look to him as a news source. He sells advertisements. He's not on TV anymore because he deep ended. In case you didn't know, Rush didn't use to be so deep ended. But he learned from his call ins. He changed because those "Listeners" purchased the products he is hawking. Hannity is no different.

I used to enjoy watching Rush on TV. He was damned entertaining. So if you say that I am a leftie that hasn't heard or seen him you would be wrong. I just can't stomach his diatribe anymore since he's gone off the deep end to sell his advertisements to his current listeners. I also enjoyed Hannity and Combs back in the day. Another case of going off the deep end and going sensationalism to sell a series of products. And you think these people are news anchors. They aren't. They don't have the dissapline like Chris Mathews does. In fact, very few of your "RW" so called news people are anything more than just entertainment clowns. Mathews is about the only one that is a real Newsman. Oh, there are a couple more but not many. Flox and buddies? More like Flummox and BS Artists.

Yes MSNBC is right up there with them but the others still report the news. But the 24/7 news just doesn't have enough news not to try and sensationalize news that is humdrum. Those breaking stories are boring to say the least. The whole News Cycle is broken. I enjoy local news and I don't care if it's NBC, ABC, CBS or FOX. The Locals actually do a decent job without sensationalizing everything. When they report something as breaking news, it's usually real breaking news.

Yes, I know, some actually think Comedy Central is a news agency. It's Comedy first. Most of us remember that. And so should you. And you should remember that Foxnews is an entertainment channel and not a news channel as well.

You think fucking Chris Matthews is a reporter?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

How low can your IQ go?

Seriously.

/—-/ Get your facts straight. Republicans spent $100 trillion dollars a year to keep the climate changing from Winter to Spring to Summer to Fall and back to Winter all while nobody was watching.

So obviously, you don't want to have a discussion about how the Oil Companies are influencing the debate on a matter of life and death.

"We could have saved the planet, but we were too lazy"- Kurt Vonnegut.

So obviously, you don't want to have a discussion about how the Oil Companies are influencing the debate on a matter of life and death.

"We could have saved the planet, but we were too lazy"- Kurt Vonnegut.
Start a thread about that...in the meantime stick to the topic in this one...

The Party of Trump had better be thankful that Jim Webb is out of favor for the Dems. He is exactly what the Dems need to run last time and this time.

Well guess what. You're going to get stuck with the fake Indian and like it. :auiqs.jpg:

Well guess what. You're going to get stuck with the fake Indian and like it. :auiqs.jpg:

And when you stuck with the party of Trump how well did you like it? newsflash: cupcake, we all get stuck with iitt.

And when you stuck with the party of Trump how well did you like it? newsflash: cupcake, we all get stuck with iitt.

Actually I love it. Economy has never been better, he got rid of that idiotic Commie Care fine, plenty of work at my job, and he's the funniest President we've ever had. Got a better tax return last year, and next years will be even better than that one.

I don't feel stuck at all. I feel like I got exactly what I voted for.

Actually I love it. Economy has never been better, he got rid of that idiotic Commie Care fine, plenty of work at my job, and he's the funniest President we've ever had. Got a better tax return last year, and next years will be even better than that one.

And the Majority of the rest of us got stuck with a financial nightmare.

And the Majority of the rest of us got stuck with a financial nightmare.

No, Trump's policies have helped most people, particularly the middle-class. How is it that I, a middle-class working man benefited greatly because of Trump and others haven't?

Well........you can say that those in blue states got the short end of the stick. But it's their own fault for allowing their cost of living to go so high thanks to taxes and government wage supports. A 800K house there is like a 180K house here. So they lost a little bit of their tax deductions, but not very much unless you are a wealthy citizen in one of these states.

But after all, it's the left that constantly says taxes are not high enough; especially for those that can afford to pay them. So now that they are paying them, they're complaining about it.

Forum List

Back