🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Bullshit.

Again- after six years, I got axed from a job because I had medical issues. At another job, I got let go because some entitled punk didn't like the tone of an email. I've seen people fired for being gay, because a boss wanted to create a job for a drinking buddy, for being too old, I've seen it all. Fuck employers, they all deserve unions and government bureaucrats ready to break their fucking kneecaps.

Sounds to me like you're one of the people I'm speaking about. You are making excuses why you lost jobs instead of coming to the reality that you were a pain in the ass, or otherwise not a productive worker.

I have worked under unions before, but only because I had to. Back then there were no right-to-work laws, and the only way a company could hire you is if you were FORCED to join the union. But my employment at union or non-union jobs was highly valued because I always did good honest work, and didn't cause continuous problems for my employers.

Hey, fuckhead. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK A SECOND JOB BECAUSE THEY NEED EXTRA INCOME!!!!

So who says they have to? They do it as an option to bring in more income.

You see, not everybody is a leftist. There are actually people out here that take responsibility for their own actions, and get ahead in life any way they can. Find me an employee that says they make more than enough, and I'll find you tomorrows lottery numbers.

We don't need government; we never have except for the basics like governing.......you know.....like those slave rapists intended. As for the extras, we provide them for ourselves.

I would love to do what my tenants do, and that is come home, eat dinner, and relax. But I can't. I have business to take care of. I bought this business for that reason. Sure, I make enough to get by on my job, but I wanted more than that, and so do a lot of people. So I'm willing to do the work to get ahead, and not because it's the only way to get by.

Prior to becoming a landlord, I often had two jobs; at one point three in my life. It's not because I had to, it's because I wanted to.

Buddy, cell phones don't cost that much and poor folks gamble because they are desperate and bad at math. I'd abolish the lottery, it's a stealth tax on poor people.

A tax is when you force people to pay you something. A tax is not an option.

We all pay for those free cell phones. Do you think providers give them cell phones at a loss to the provider? Of course not. They just up our bill to pay for their phone and service. That's what I'm against, not lottery tickets.

Sounds to me like you're one of the people I'm speaking about. You are making excuses why you lost jobs instead of coming to the reality that you were a pain in the ass, or otherwise not a productive worker.

No, I was a fantastically productive worker, and yes, none of those things I've listed for myself or others were a good reason to fire anyone.

I have worked under unions before, but only because I had to. Back then there were no right-to-work laws, and the only way a company could hire you is if you were FORCED to join the union. But my employment at union or non-union jobs was highly valued because I always did good honest work, and didn't cause continuous problems for my employers.

Yes, and I'm sure the other union guys hated you because you were such a pathetic suckup.

Again, you work a bottom feeder job with no health insurance. THAT'S how much you are valued. Nobody is trying to snag you away from your current employer. (As opposed to myself, where I have had recruiters actively pursuing me.)

I would love to do what my tenants do, and that is come home, eat dinner, and relax. But I can't. I have business to take care of. I bought this business for that reason. Sure, I make enough to get by on my job, but I wanted more than that, and so do a lot of people. So I'm willing to do the work to get ahead, and not because it's the only way to get by.

Prior to becoming a landlord, I often had two jobs; at one point three in my life. It's not because I had to, it's because I wanted to.

Again- you work a bottom feeder job with no health insurance. I'm sorry you don't realize what a tool you are.

You live in a fucking slum. A slum city planners looked at and said, "Yeah, those fucking white trash are worthless and have no political power, let's put that Section 8 housing THERE."

A tax is when you force people to pay you something. A tax is not an option.

We all pay for those free cell phones. Do you think providers give them cell phones at a loss to the provider? Of course not. They just up our bill to pay for their phone and service. That's what I'm against, not lottery tickets.

Meh, don't really care. I'm kind of glad we have cell phones for poor people. Makes us all safer as they can report problems and keep track of their families. The guy who came up with the free phone program was Ronald Reagan... but that was before Republicans went crazy and decided poverty had to be punished.

No, I was a fantastically productive worker, and yes, none of those things I've listed for myself or others were a good reason to fire anyone.

In your opinion. Obviously the opinion of your supervisors or company owners was more valuable.

Yes, and I'm sure the other union guys hated you because you were such a pathetic suckup.

Again, you work a bottom feeder job with no health insurance. THAT'S how much you are valued. Nobody is trying to snag you away from your current employer. (As opposed to myself, where I have had recruiters actively pursuing me.)

And if those recruiters got you, they would regret it like all your other employers. I can imagine how you were on the job just by the way you talk here. Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist, you hate conservatives, your OCD is way out of control, and you won't do a thing about it.

I've worked with guys like you. I was so happy when they were finally laid off. Some people (regardless how good of work they do) are just not worth the problems. People like you bring confrontation with the other employees, you mouth off to superiors because you think you know it all, and you come into work with a bad attitude before you even punch the clock.

Again- you work a bottom feeder job with no health insurance. I'm sorry you don't realize what a tool you are.

You live in a fucking slum. A slum city planners looked at and said, "Yeah, those fucking white trash are worthless and have no political power, let's put that Section 8 housing THERE."

Yes they did, and typical lefty of you, blame the people who are the victims instead of the people that screwed things up, just like my healthcare insurance. You leftists are never at fault, are you? You are so irresponsible that you refuse to admit mistakes and accept responsibility when your people do wrong. Then you wonder why you couldn't hold a job down?

Meh, don't really care. I'm kind of glad we have cell phones for poor people. Makes us all safer as they can report problems and keep track of their families. The guy who came up with the free phone program was Ronald Reagan... but that was before Republicans went crazy and decided poverty had to be punished.

Reagan started the landline phone program, and it was limited. Had he envisioned people walking around with smart phones paid by other customers, he would have never started it in the first place.

And I've seen asshole workers who couldn't get fired because of their union. If you do good work and a good job, you don't need a union to protect you from anything.

Bullshit.

Again- after six years, I got axed from a job because I had medical issues. At another job, I got let go because some entitled punk didn't like the tone of an email. I've seen people fired for being gay, because a boss wanted to create a job for a drinking buddy, for being too old, I've seen it all. Fuck employers, they all deserve unions and government bureaucrats ready to break their fucking kneecaps.

Employers value good and productive workers. There is no other reason to get rid of them unless they are a giant pain in the ass.

Well, I'm sure you bend over for whatever abuse you want to take up the ass.

A small but steady number of American workers have more than one job, because either they need extra income or they want to gain more experience or explore different interests.

It also notes that people who work more than one job are often teachers (who don't work all summer and pickup a job for the season) and healthcare workers who make pretty reasonable money.

Hey, fuckhead. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK A SECOND JOB BECAUSE THEY NEED EXTRA INCOME!!!!

So it's not a question of survival compared to yesteryear, it's a question of do we live a better life with more convenience and entertainment than we ever had before. I mean my goodness, even our poor have cell phones and gamble on lottery tickets these days.

Buddy, cell phones don't cost that much and poor folks gamble because they are desperate and bad at math. I'd abolish the lottery, it's a stealth tax on poor people.

Sorry but Ray is right. Good workers don't need "protection" because they aren't going to get fired. Just because you were a lousy worker and got yourself fired for acting like an entitled ass doesn't mean people should be allowed to get away with that behavior. Good productive workers get rewarded. Crap ones get let go. That's how it works. Many teachers work a second job in the summers because they aren't lazy like you and want to stay busy. See, they are smart enough to budget (again apparently unlike you). Cell phones don't cost much? Thanks for the confirmation you don't even keep up with things. The latest iPhones and such are NOT cheap.

And I've seen asshole workers who couldn't get fired because of their union. If you do good work and a good job, you don't need a union to protect you from anything.

Bullshit.

Employers value good and productive workers. There is no other reason to get rid of them unless they are a giant pain in the ass.

Well, I'm sure you bend over for whatever abuse you want to take up the ass.

A small but steady number of American workers have more than one job, because either they need extra income or they want to gain more experience or explore different interests.

It also notes that people who work more than one job are often teachers (who don't work all summer and pickup a job for the season) and healthcare workers who make pretty reasonable money.

So it's not a question of survival compared to yesteryear, it's a question of do we live a better life with more convenience and entertainment than we ever had before. I mean my goodness, even our poor have cell phones and gamble on lottery tickets these days.

Sorry but Ray is right. Good workers don't need "protection" because they aren't going to get fired. Just because you were a lousy worker and got yourself fired for acting like an entitled ass doesn't mean people should be allowed to get away with that behavior. Good productive workers get rewarded. Crap ones get let go. That's how it works. Many teachers work a second job in the summers because they aren't lazy like you and want to stay busy. See, they are smart enough to budget (again apparently unlike you). Cell phones don't cost much? Thanks for the confirmation you don't even keep up with things. The latest iPhones and such are NOT cheap.

There has been slight increase in people having two jobs, but it's due to the economy, not out of necessity.

Wages are increasing and people see an opportunity. Many years ago I became an apprentice in the bricklayers program. It was tough work, but you didn't work in winter because of the cold, and during the summer, you had to stop work when it was raining. So the bricklayers had a saying "Work while there's work here, because there may be no work tomorrow."

My nephew had two jobs last year, and he works in the school system. He also had a part-time job on the weekends. But during summer vacation, he worked that part time job full time during those couple of months he was out of school. It's not that he had to, but a Masters degree is not cheap, and he was trying to get ahead on school loans to pay them off early and save on interest.

It's not that he needed the money to survive, but was looking towards his future; a future without loans over his head. He would have done the same this summer, but unfortunately for him, his wealthy uncle died, and of course, he was in the will.

In your opinion. Obviously the opinion of your supervisors or company owners was more valuable.

Okay, let's look at that. Every last review I got from that company was glowing. SO there's that. In fact, I've never gotten a bad performance review.

And if those recruiters got you, they would regret it like all your other employers. I can imagine how you were on the job just by the way you talk here. Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist, you hate conservatives, your OCD is way out of control, and you won't do a thing about it.

Well, no, you see funny thing.

If someone talked like you do , comparing black people to raccoons and the other shit you say... that person would be reported to HR and be gone in most work places I've been at. So you see, there wouldn't be the kind of discussion I have with you here, in the hope of turning you into a decent human being.

If I had a coworker like you, I'd make sure I identified who he said his racist shit in front of, then file a complaint with HR.. and BAM... banker box time, baby.

Sorry but Ray is right. Good workers don't need "protection" because they aren't going to get fired.

Bullshit, makes me wonder if you ever held a real job. While I'm sure you flipped those burgers really well, the fact is, bad bosses and toxic work envirnoments are a real thing for those of us who have real jobs.

Ray, for those playing along at home WORKS FOR A SHITTY COMPANY THAT WON'T PROVIDE HIM HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL TO DO MOST DRIVING.

So I really don't take him seriously on much of anything.

Just because you were a lousy worker and got yourself fired for acting like an entitled ass doesn't mean people should be allowed to get away with that behavior. Good productive workers get rewarded. Crap ones get let go. That's how it works.

not in the real world.

Let's leave my experiences to the side. Here's what I've seen in the last 30 years since I left the Army.

I saw a lady get fired after he Christian Coworker found out she was gay.

I saw another lady get fired because they needed to create a position for the Boss's drinking buddy. He had no idea how to do the job as a scheduler (I ended up doing a lot of his work) and eventually got fired because after his FOURTH DUI, they took his car away.

I saw another guy fired because his father in law died, and the boss decided that wasn't a close enough relative to take day off.

There was one case, where they let a guy go after the boss put him in a job we all knew he had no qualifications for. In the process, he alienated the customer... but we all told the boss that he didn't have the people skills from day one.

You see, here's the key thing, the system of hiring is absolutely broken.

We pick out the best written resume (usually written by a professional) that is sorted by a computer program doing a google search. We then do two interviews of canned questions, And the most rehearsed person wins that contest. We then put people in with very, very little training or preparation.

Often, this isn't even done by the company itself, it'd done by an outside contractor.

Many teachers work a second job in the summers because they aren't lazy like you and want to stay busy. See, they are smart enough to budget (again apparently unlike you). Cell phones don't cost much? Thanks for the confirmation you don't even keep up with things. The latest iPhones and such are NOT cheap.

My plan is only $101 a month. It's a bargain. You really don't know much about anything, do you?

Oh, for budgeting. Ten years ago, I was massively in debt because of the medical issue my boss screwed me over.

Today I have zero debt, tens of thousands of dollars in my bank account, and run my own business. That's how good at budgeting I am. My current credit score... 847.

Yes they did, and typical lefty of you, blame the people who are the victims instead of the people that screwed things up, just like my healthcare insurance. You leftists are never at fault, are you? You are so irresponsible that you refuse to admit mistakes and accept responsibility when your people do wrong. Then you wonder why you couldn't hold a job down?

No, guy, if you don't have health insurance, that's on you.

Here's how you can get health insurance, dummy.

1) Get a job that offers it.
2) Marry a chick who already has it.
3) Go to one of those private brokers, you can get a pretty good plan there.

See. Those are all pretty easy ways to do it.

the only thing Obama did wrong was try to build a coalition with these lukewarm Democrats who got voted in 2006.

He should have gone balls to the wall single payer instead of RomneyCare lite trying to reach a comprimise.

Okay, let's look at that. Every last review I got from that company was glowing. SO there's that. In fact, I've never gotten a bad performance review.

Okay, then you were a pain in the ass; not a team player; likely starting trouble among the other employees. Yeah, like I said, I've worked with those people before.

The last guy that got fired at our company was like that. Came to work every day, did his job, but all the guy did was bitch. HIs attitude spread to our customers, and although we never lost one because of him, the driver is the front man of the company, and they represent us.

We would be in the parking lot BS'n before work, and the guy would walk by shaking his head in disgust. He didn't even know what deliveries he had yet. Finally an employee of one of our customers retired. He had a government job and retired early, so he applied at our company, and my boss fired the guy.

We told the owner how that it was long coming, because he always feels guilty about doing things like that. We said we were all looking forward to the day the guy was gone.

Well, no, you see funny thing.

If someone talked like you do , comparing black people to raccoons and the other shit you say... that person would be reported to HR and be gone in most work places I've been at. So you see, there wouldn't be the kind of discussion I have with you here, in the hope of turning you into a decent human being.

If I had a coworker like you, I'd make sure I identified who he said his racist shit in front of, then file a complaint with HR.. and BAM... banker box time, baby.

Joe, if I said 'good evening, nice night" you would take that as a racist comment. But that's a prime example of what I"m talking about. You would take an analogy and turn it into a racial attack. People are not stupid. They see a problem with you and don't want that kind of disruption in the company.

Bullshit, makes me wonder if you ever held a real job. While I'm sure you flipped those burgers really well, the fact is, bad bosses and toxic work envirnoments are a real thing for those of us who have real jobs.

Ray, for those playing along at home WORKS FOR A SHITTY COMPANY THAT WON'T PROVIDE HIM HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL TO DO MOST DRIVING.

So I really don't take him seriously on much of anything.

Sure you take me seriously, otherwise you wouldn't respond to my comments. Yes Joe, I do have problems, but they are all created by government, and that's out of my control.

No, guy, if you don't have health insurance, that's on you.

Here's how you can get health insurance, dummy.

1) Get a job that offers it.
2) Marry a chick who already has it.
3) Go to one of those private brokers, you can get a pretty good plan there.

See. Those are all pretty easy ways to do it.

the only thing Obama did wrong was try to build a coalition with these lukewarm Democrats who got voted in 2006.

He should have gone balls to the wall single payer instead of RomneyCare lite trying to reach a comprimise.

Commie Care was a gift to his likely voters. If you make crap money, you can get a decent plan for under a hundred bucks. If you have a decent job, you get nothing, and you are the one that ends up paying for those other people.

But we all know how low income voters vote, and using a trillion dollars of our money to buy votes is hardly admirable. And no, I"m not getting married for health insurance. Only Democrats use people for what they got.

Okay, then you were a pain in the ass; not a team player; likely starting trouble among the other employees. Yeah, like I said, I've worked with those people before.

You never worked with me. Fact is, most of my coworkers loved me... still do. They were among my first customers when I started the Resume Biz... because they hated it there, too.

The last guy that got fired at our company was like that. Came to work every day, did his job, but all the guy did was bitch. HIs attitude spread to our customers, and although we never lost one because of him, the driver is the front man of the company, and they represent us.

Wouldn't know. Don't complain in front of the customers or the vendors...never have. Even carried out policies I didn't like, which was never fun to tell a vendor you are extending his terms because that's what they get from the Asian suppliers who are trying to drive him out of business.

So wrong again, Truck boy. let's see what else you got.

We would be in the parking lot BS'n before work, and the guy would walk by shaking his head in disgust. He didn't even know what deliveries he had yet. Finally an employee of one of our customers retired. He had a government job and retired early, so he applied at our company, and my boss fired the guy.

This is the same boss who cheats you out of insurance and sends his family on expensive Italian Vacations. My bosses were all douchebags, but none of them reached that level of douchebaggery.

We told the owner how that it was long coming, because he always feels guilty about doing things like that. We said we were all looking forward to the day the guy was gone.

Nothing to do with me.. Again, most of my coworkers loved me, and the ones who weren't fired in the Crash of 08 quit within a year.

So you see, here's the difference. I get let go after I run up some high medical bills after six years of loyal service. Most of them saw that was pretty shitty and they were looking for the exits. I should know. I wrote their resumes.

Joe, if I said 'good evening, nice night" you would take that as a racist comment. But that's a prime example of what I"m talking about. You would take an analogy and turn it into a racial attack. People are not stupid. They see a problem with you and don't want that kind of disruption in the company.

Yeah, people are stupid. Look who is president.

But you really are a racist piece of shit... you are on the same level as the poor blacks you live next to.. and while they were the victims of 400 years of instutionalized racism, you were born with white privilege and STILL managed to fuck it up. So you sit there, being all angry that they are enjoying life next door.

Sure you take me seriously, otherwise you wouldn't respond to my comments. Yes Joe, I do have problems, but they are all created by government, and that's out of my control.

Blame the government for your failures.

Hey, here's the thing. MANY of my problems were cause by greedy capitalists... But funny thing. I OVERCAME them. Again, and again. Hope to get to retirement without any other problems, but I'm sure I'll overcome those, too.

So I went from having $40,000 in Medical Debt in 2008 to being Debt Free in 2017. Waiting for Trump to fuck it all up, because I know he will.

This is the same boss who cheats you out of insurance and sends his family on expensive Italian Vacations. My bosses were all douchebags, but none of them reached that level of douchebaggery.

Right, compare a few thousand dollar vacation to hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Shows me how little you know about business.

Nothing to do with me.. Again, most of my coworkers loved me, and the ones who weren't fired in the Crash of 08 quit within a year.

So you see, here's the difference. I get let go after I run up some high medical bills after six years of loyal service. Most of them saw that was pretty shitty and they were looking for the exits. I should know. I wrote their resumes.

I've gotten to know thousands of people working with the public, and I have yet to know anybody who lost their job because they became ill. First of all, it would hold the company liable. Secondly, they have insurance because they expect it to be used. Nobody loses a job because they took advantage of a benefit the company willingly provided.

Right, compare a few thousand dollar vacation to hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Shows me how little you know about business.

Hundreds of thousands? Hardly. How many people does he employ? I'm guessing, less than 20. A decent insurance plan costs about $5,000 an employee. That's completely tax deductible as an expense.

I can afford health insurance with my little one person company, spending about $3000 a year. I don't buy it.

I've gotten to know thousands of people working with the public, and I have yet to know anybody who lost their job because they became ill. First of all, it would hold the company liable. Secondly, they have insurance because they expect it to be used. Nobody loses a job because they took advantage of a benefit the company willingly provided.

Yeah, meanwhile, in the real world.

Triage: Fired because of medical expenses? A Peoria case

Employer fired 3 brothers over their potentially expensive health condition, EEOC says

Firing Allegedly Motivated by Medical Bills

Yeah, people are stupid. Look who is president.

But you really are a racist piece of shit... you are on the same level as the poor blacks you live next to.. and while they were the victims of 400 years of instutionalized racism, you were born with white privilege and STILL managed to fuck it up. So you sit there, being all angry that they are enjoying life next door.

Most blacks today were never victims of any racism. Racism today is an excuse for failures. The only people that may have a slight claim to that are perhaps people my fathers age, and he's 88 years old.

There is no white privilege today. I went to school as did all blacks. I got out of school and got a job as many blacks. But unlike many blacks, I decided not to have children. I decided to keep government out of my life by not getting married.

Children are the next largest expense to owning a home that most people have in their lives. If you are not making a great income, then having children will keep you poor most if not the rest of your life.

Blame the government for your failures.

Hey, here's the thing. MANY of my problems were cause by greedy capitalists... But funny thing. I OVERCAME them. Again, and again. Hope to get to retirement without any other problems, but I'm sure I'll overcome those, too.

So I went from having $40,000 in Medical Debt in 2008 to being Debt Free in 2017. Waiting for Trump to fuck it all up, because I know he will.

Well most of us are doing better under Trump, but I also realized that's not saying much given how DumBama Fd up our country and personal lives.

You can get a job with a different company. You can't get a different federal government when they control your industry so tightly.

Hundreds of thousands? Hardly. How many people does he employ? I'm guessing, less than 20. A decent insurance plan costs about $5,000 an employee. That's completely tax deductible as an expense.

I can afford health insurance with my little one person company, spending about $3000 a year. I don't buy it.

For next to nothing insurance, Commie Care wants over $6,000 a year, and again, it covers nothing.

Wait a minute! What happened to affordable plans? What happened to getting rid of garbage coverage we were promised?

Sorry, but it's more prominent in Obama Care. Garbage plans at an unaffordable cost.

You didn't read not one of those links. Had you done that, you would have realized you supported my point. In the first link, the case did go to court. It was ruled against her. She passed away before it made it to appeals.

The second link you posted gave the illegalities and protection of them if an employer fires somebody who was out on medical leave.

Your third one was a story about a guy who didn't read his own doctor note, and since the company never heard from the guy the day (and several days afterwards) when he was supposed to be back at work, they fired him for that reason.

Well most of us are doing better under Trump, but I also realized that's not saying much given how DumBama Fd up our country and personal lives.

Um, not really. Trump just inherited Obama's economy, and he is goign to fuck it up... then you'll have to work up new excuses.

You didn't read not one of those links. Had you done that, you would have realized you supported my point.

No, they didn't.

You claim no one gets fired for using their insurance. I gave you THREE cases where they were. I'm sorry the big words confused you.

For next to nothing insurance, Commie Care wants over $6,000 a year, and again, it covers nothing.

Okay.. So why not go to a private broker, and see what they can do. that's what I did, I got good insurance for about $2500 a year.

Most blacks today were never victims of any racism. Racism today is an excuse for failures. The only people that may have a slight claim to that are perhaps people my fathers age, and he's 88 years old.

Okay, buddy, if you don't get how racism has a cummulative effect. If all the people making the hiring decisions are white, that puts blacks at a disadvantage. I'm sorry you don't get this.

Okay, buddy, if you don't get how racism has a cummulative effect. If all the people making the hiring decisions are white, that puts blacks at a disadvantage. I'm sorry you don't get this.

No, I don't get it at all, because from what I've been seeing the last five years or so, blacks have a huge advantage over whites.

Several of our customers have replaced (or are in the process of replacing) their predominantly white employee pool with blacks. They want to cut down on employee costs and blacks will work these jobs for less money, since the cost of living is lower for them where they live than white suburbanites.

Record low unemployment for blacks were broken twice under Trump's leadership, yet Trump did not focus on any particular group of people. Trump's policy is that a rising tide lifts all boats, while Democrats want to fool people into believing they are concentrating only on certain boats that will vote for them.

So this racism you speak of may be working in reverse. Blacks are now the more valued employees. The only threat blacks face now are immigrants who will work harder for less money. But we Republicans are trying to stop that as well.

Forum List

Back