🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Um, not really. Trump just inherited Obama's economy, and he is goign to fuck it up... then you'll have to work up new excuses.

Yes, we know. Been hearing that for about three years now. My, that Obama (who had the slowest recover since WWII) really did such a good job that his efforts are continuing into three years of the next administration.

No, they didn't.

You claim no one gets fired for using their insurance. I gave you THREE cases where they were. I'm sorry the big words confused you.

The claim is that they were. The courts didn't decide that. In fact your first link, she lost that claim in court.

Okay.. So why not go to a private broker, and see what they can do. that's what I did, I got good insurance for about $2500 a year.

I did that two years ago. According to that broker, if you have preexisting conditions, you cannot get any coverage outside of Commie Care at any price. Commie Care changed the entire landscape of insurance coverage, so in that regards, everything is Commie Care. People with preexisting conditions cannot get a policy outside of Commie Care.

No, I don't get it at all, because from what I've been seeing the last five years or so, blacks have a huge advantage over whites.

Several of our customers have replaced (or are in the process of replacing) their predominantly white employee pool with blacks. They want to cut down on employee costs and blacks will work these jobs for less money, since the cost of living is lower for them where they live than white suburbanites.

Yeah, you don't get it... The White Suburbanites all moved on to better paying jobs that actually provide health insurance... Except for you, of course.

Record low unemployment for blacks were broken twice under Trump's leadership, yet Trump did not focus on any particular group of people. Trump's policy is that a rising tide lifts all boats, while Democrats want to fool people into believing they are concentrating only on certain boats that will vote for them.

Again, guy, Trump didn't do jack shit. He inherited an economy that has been expanding since 2009.

Trump did the exact same bullshit Republicans do that never really works. He cut taxes for rich people (which never finds its way down to working folks) and he loosened regulations (which always leads to recessions). No big surprise, the economy is slowing down now

So this racism you speak of may be working in reverse. Blacks are now the more valued employees. The only threat blacks face now are immigrants who will work harder for less money. But we Republicans are trying to stop that as well.

Blacks are "Last hired, first fired." that hasn't changed. They don't want the jobs immigrants do... and they aren't buying into Trump's bigotry like you are.

Yes, we know. Been hearing that for about three years now. My, that Obama (who had the slowest recover since WWII) really did such a good job that his efforts are continuing into three years of the next administration.

He did a fantastic job, the fact is, the economy was so badly damaged by Bush that it recovered at all is a miracle.

he claim is that they were. The courts didn't decide that. In fact your first link, she lost that claim in court.

Wow... amazing how you take courts seriously ONLY when they give you the result you like.

I did that two years ago. According to that broker, if you have preexisting conditions, you cannot get any coverage outside of Commie Care at any price.

Calling bullshit. ACA eliminated rejections due to Pre-existing conditions.

My guess. YOu just like bitching about how the negro screwed you.

Okay, let's look at that. Every last review I got from that company was glowing. SO there's that. In fact, I've never gotten a bad performance review.

Okay, then you were a pain in the ass; not a team player; likely starting trouble among the other employees. Yeah, like I said, I've worked with those people before.

The last guy that got fired at our company was like that. Came to work every day, did his job, but all the guy did was bitch. HIs attitude spread to our customers, and although we never lost one because of him, the driver is the front man of the company, and they represent us.

We would be in the parking lot BS'n before work, and the guy would walk by shaking his head in disgust. He didn't even know what deliveries he had yet. Finally an employee of one of our customers retired. He had a government job and retired early, so he applied at our company, and my boss fired the guy.

We told the owner how that it was long coming, because he always feels guilty about doing things like that. We said we were all looking forward to the day the guy was gone.

Well, no, you see funny thing.

If someone talked like you do , comparing black people to raccoons and the other shit you say... that person would be reported to HR and be gone in most work places I've been at. So you see, there wouldn't be the kind of discussion I have with you here, in the hope of turning you into a decent human being.

If I had a coworker like you, I'd make sure I identified who he said his racist shit in front of, then file a complaint with HR.. and BAM... banker box time, baby.

Joe, if I said 'good evening, nice night" you would take that as a racist comment. But that's a prime example of what I"m talking about. You would take an analogy and turn it into a racial attack. People are not stupid. They see a problem with you and don't want that kind of disruption in the company.

Bullshit, makes me wonder if you ever held a real job. While I'm sure you flipped those burgers really well, the fact is, bad bosses and toxic work envirnoments are a real thing for those of us who have real jobs.

Ray, for those playing along at home WORKS FOR A SHITTY COMPANY THAT WON'T PROVIDE HIM HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL TO DO MOST DRIVING.

So I really don't take him seriously on much of anything.

Sure you take me seriously, otherwise you wouldn't respond to my comments. Yes Joe, I do have problems, but they are all created by government, and that's out of my control.

Can you imagine joe in real life...in person...where you had to work with the guy day after day?

Can you imagine joe in real life...in person...where you had to work with the guy day after day?

Naw, I imagine working with you every day, when you can't fucking stop talking about guns... and how you want to shoot the darkies and government employees.

My guess, if you have a job other than shilling for the NRA, they probably have a running pool on when you'll go on a workplace shooting.

Trump did the exact same bullshit Republicans do that never really works. He cut taxes for rich people (which never finds its way down to working folks) and he loosened regulations (which always leads to recessions). No big surprise, the economy is slowing down now

Rich people are working folks, Joe.

President Trump is a rich guy, a senior citizen. He's up at the crack of dawn, communicating with the people through Twitter and is working all day- last night he was up to midnight giving a speech in Rio Rancho.

Same with all these other CEO's and other captains of industry.

Compare and contrast with the poor, standing there with a cup asking people for spare change.

Has Warren denounced her deranged Satan-worshipping supporter ... Or Satan ... YET?

Has Warren denounced her deranged Satan-worshipping supporter ... Or Satan ... YET?

Actually, she pretends like she doesn't know who he is.

Trump was castigated for not knowing who paid CNN contributor Dave Duke was, why isn't Pocahontas separating herself from her base, when her own base acts out like this?

Yes, they work very hard figuring out new ways to cheat the rest of us.

President Trump is a rich guy, a senior citizen. He's up at the crack of dawn, communicating with the people through Twitter and is working all day- last night he was up to midnight giving a speech in Rio Rancho.

Trump is a guy who inherited a bunch of money from his Dad, who cheated his tenants and was cited by the NIXON Administration for his racist renting policies. When Tricky Dick tells you to notch the racism back a bit, that's saying a lot.

You mean the guys who brought us 2008, 2001 and 1990's recessions? And coming soon, the 2020 recession!!!

Hell, I'll go one further... We used to have rich guys who actually MADE things. Now we have rich guys who just are out to make money by manipulating a declining nation.

Compare and contrast with the poor, standing there with a cup asking people for spare change.

Most of those people are mentally ill, because we don't invest the money to treat them.

Yes, they work very hard figuring out new ways to cheat the rest of us.

Trump is a guy who inherited a bunch of money from his Dad, who cheated his tenants and was cited by the NIXON Administration for his racist renting policies. When Tricky Dick tells you to notch the racism back a bit, that's saying a lot.

You mean the guys who brought us 2008, 2001 and 1990's recessions? And coming soon, the 2020 recession!!!

Hell, I'll go one further... We used to have rich guys who actually MADE things. Now we have rich guys who just are out to make money by manipulating a declining nation.

Most of those people are mentally ill, because we don't invest the money to treat them.

The Trump Organization was never convicted of racism at all. They made a payment to get a government agency off their back, and it was the right move. The government can put you out of business with legal fees if you don't play ball with them.

The Trump Organization was never convicted of racism at all. They made a payment to get a government agency off their back, and it was the right move. The government can put you out of business with legal fees if you don't play ball with them.

THey weren't convicted because they copped a plea.

Trump is a racist. Fred was a racist before he went senile.

Of course they "copped a plea". If they hadn't copped a plea, they would have been put out of business with legal fees defending themselves. Even a large businessman isn't big enough to battle federal regulators..
And by paying, they bought the good will of the Fair Housing people and other regulators.

In your opinion. Obviously the opinion of your supervisors or company owners was more valuable.

Okay, let's look at that. Every last review I got from that company was glowing. SO there's that. In fact, I've never gotten a bad performance review.

And if those recruiters got you, they would regret it like all your other employers. I can imagine how you were on the job just by the way you talk here. Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist, you hate conservatives, your OCD is way out of control, and you won't do a thing about it.

If someone talked like you do , comparing black people to raccoons and the other shit you say... that person would be reported to HR and be gone in most work places I've been at. So you see, there wouldn't be the kind of discussion I have with you here, in the hope of turning you into a decent human being.

If I had a coworker like you, I'd make sure I identified who he said his racist shit in front of, then file a complaint with HR.. and BAM... banker box time, baby.

Sorry but Ray is right. Good workers don't need "protection" because they aren't going to get fired.

Bullshit, makes me wonder if you ever held a real job. While I'm sure you flipped those burgers really well, the fact is, bad bosses and toxic work envirnoments are a real thing for those of us who have real jobs.

Ray, for those playing along at home WORKS FOR A SHITTY COMPANY THAT WON'T PROVIDE HIM HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE HE CAN'T PASS THE PHYSICAL TO DO MOST DRIVING.

Sorry jackass. I worked my way up from entry level to my current spot of department head at a rather large company. How? By working hard and showing that I knew my stuff and didn't act like an asshole like you. Obviously you never held a real job if you believe toxic work environments are the norm. Bad bosses? No, you've proven you're an asshole with no work ethic and a sense of entitlement. Hence your constant firings.

Many teachers work a second job in the summers because they aren't lazy like you and want to stay busy. See, they are smart enough to budget (again apparently unlike you). Cell phones don't cost much? Thanks for the confirmation you don't even keep up with things. The latest iPhones and such are NOT cheap.

My plan is only $101 a month. It's a bargain. You really don't know much about anything, do you?

Oh, for budgeting. Ten years ago, I was massively in debt because of the medical issue my boss screwed me over.

Today I have zero debt, tens of thousands of dollars in my bank account, and run my own business. That's how good at budgeting I am. My current credit score... 847.

Hahahaja! You wrote that and expect people to believe it? Hey asshole, who mentioned plans? The PHONE is expensive is what I wrote. Reading a problem for you too? Your boss screwed you over. Here's the real world translation. You were a self entitled prick and acted like it. You mouthed off and the boss showed you who was boss. But keep this up. Some of us need a good laugh.

If they had the company on anything, they wouldn't have offered a plea deal. In fact part of the deal was for the Trump's to admit to no wrongdoing which was accepted by the government.

When government gets a complaint, they send out agents to pose as potential renters. They send out white couples and minority or mixed couples, usually of the same qualifications. Obviously Trump's people didn't discriminate, or it would have been an open and shut case. No deal would have been offered.

Okay, then you were a pain in the ass; not a team player; likely starting trouble among the other employees. Yeah, like I said, I've worked with those people before.

The last guy that got fired at our company was like that. Came to work every day, did his job, but all the guy did was bitch. HIs attitude spread to our customers, and although we never lost one because of him, the driver is the front man of the company, and they represent us.

We would be in the parking lot BS'n before work, and the guy would walk by shaking his head in disgust. He didn't even know what deliveries he had yet. Finally an employee of one of our customers retired. He had a government job and retired early, so he applied at our company, and my boss fired the guy.

We told the owner how that it was long coming, because he always feels guilty about doing things like that. We said we were all looking forward to the day the guy was gone.

Joe, if I said 'good evening, nice night" you would take that as a racist comment. But that's a prime example of what I"m talking about. You would take an analogy and turn it into a racial attack. People are not stupid. They see a problem with you and don't want that kind of disruption in the company.

Sure you take me seriously, otherwise you wouldn't respond to my comments. Yes Joe, I do have problems, but they are all created by government, and that's out of my control.

I have in the past. That's how he is so easy to spot.

A self-hating white guy who thinks he's the best employee a company could have. All supervisors are assholes, all wealthy people are assholes, all CEO's are assholes, all company owners are assholes, and he thinks his views didn't reflect that in his work.

By his own admission, he would run to HR to complain about the most innocuous things that he could possibly relate to his obsessions. Companies don't like false complaints, and they don't like boat rockers regardless of how good of work they do.

It reminds me of what happened about two years ago at one of our customers. The shipping girl moved up to a higher position, and all we kept hearing about his how great her replacement was. She had a college degree and she was outstanding at the job in the company that she was doing.

What a bitch. I never hated a young girl in my life as much as this c****. Other drivers used to complain about her attitude and snarky remarks constantly.

This went on for about a year, and one day when I made a delivery, her supervisor answered the phone. I asked where her wonderful helper was, and in a child like excitement, she said "Taylor no longer works for the company!"

When I got inside to the shipping window, she still had the smile on her face. I could see the glee in her eyes. We both laughed about the news. I said to her "Gee, Taylor's gone? I hope nothing bad happened to her, like she fell down two flights of stairs!" She bust out laughing telling me I was awful.

The girl did great work, but the disruption she caused in the officer and among the drivers was just too much to tolerate. Her work wasn't worth the problems.

Calling bullshit. ACA eliminated rejections due to Pre-existing conditions.

My guess. YOu just like bitching about how the negro screwed you.

No, Commie Care only eliminated refusal of preexisting conditions for companies that operated under Commie Care. All others still rejected applicants with preexisting conditions, and still do. In fact more of them do now than before Commie Care went into effect.

Ohhhhhh shittttt Well lookie lookie...

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.

What did the El Paso gunman say was his provocation?
What did the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter say was his provocation?
The AME Charleston shooter?
I could go on but you're missing the point.
It's not about motivation, it's about the fact that there are almost 400 million guns in a country of 320 million people.
The ratio of guns used in a crime to the next favorite weapon, a knife, are 20:1 according to the FBI.
So stop wasting your time and do the math, ya fucking idiot.

Yeah, you don't get it... The White Suburbanites all moved on to better paying jobs that actually provide health insurance... Except for you, of course.

They did so at a slow place, and every one was replaced by a black worker. The companies didn't reduce pay for workers that were already employed with the company. The lower rates for new employees only.

Again, guy, Trump didn't do jack shit. He inherited an economy that has been expanding since 2009.

No, it's DumBama that didn't do jack shit. You can't name one policy of his that benefitted industry. I can name several of Trump's that did. The only thing that turned our economy around was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into our stock market. That's it. In 2014 or so, the price of fuel drastically dropped as well giving more money to industry and individuals alike. DumBama had nothing to do with that either as he and his fellow commies are totally against fracking.,

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh shittttt Well lookie lookie...

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.

What did the El Paso gunman say was his provocation?
What did the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter say was his provocation?
The AME Charleston shooter?
I could go on but you're missing the point.
It's not about motivation, it's about the fact that there are almost 400 million guns in a country of 320 million people.
The ratio of guns used in a crime to the next favorite weapon, a knife, are 20:1 according to the FBI.
So stop wasting your time and do the math, ya fucking idiot.

Moron......you would have to explain this, then....

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Forum List

Back