🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Slavery was a universal activity around the world...only here was a country created that ended the practice.

Actually, we were one of the last countries to end it. And not before we enslaved millions of people.

Why would the government give a rats ass about the NRA? The NRA doesn't contribute very much; especially compared to Democrat donors.

Actually, the NRA has the Republicans pissing themselves..

It's working on you people because you just believe anything they tell you. The 95% of scientists is a myth, but it won't do me any good to post the evidence of it because you'll refuse to believe it, and it goes against the leftist brainwashing. But let me remind you that those very same scientists are ultimately paid by the government and do their bidding to keep the cash flow coming in.

Um, no, guy, it works on me because I can look at what winters were like when I was a kid in the 70's and see what things are like now... and um, yeah, the world is getting warmer. I can look at the shrinking glaciers, the dying coral reefs, etc. and say, "Yup, things are changing..."

No, it exists because the program was intentionally designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. After all, the two largest group of Democrat supporters are victims and government dependents. It worked too. According to the DumBama White House, they gleefully created over 20,000 more new government dependents.

So you think those people should just happily die of treatable diseases. What makes this hilarious is that the poor dumb white trash who signed up for the ACA have no idea it's the same thing as Obamacare.

More leftist brainwashing. Do you really believe that if people didn't have food stamps, they simply wouldn't eat???

Naw, they'd just commit more crimes to feed their families... that would be SOOOOO much better.

Yet walls and fences work everywhere else they are used, including places in the United States. It's racist to keep diseased, uneducated, poor invaders out of our country???

Yup, definite racist. Frankly, I prefer Hispanics to dumb ass inbred white trash from the Red States.

At one time that's the way it was here. But guess who Fd that up? That's right, government, particularly Democrat government.

At one time, we had the best schools in the county. We were one of the safest suburbs as well. It was a growing community that most wanted for their family, with successful stores and shops all over.

Yup. And then rich people decided they didn't want to pay you decent wages when they were told they couldn't set your river on fire.

Um, no, guy, it works on me because I can look at what winters were like when I was a kid in the 70's and see what things are like now... and um, yeah, the world is getting warmer. I can look at the shrinking glaciers, the dying coral reefs, etc. and say, "Yup, things are changing..."

Leaked U.N. Report Confirms Global Warming Is Nonexistent, Planet Actually Cooling… | Weasel Zippers

So you think those people should just happily die of treatable diseases. What makes this hilarious is that the poor dumb white trash who signed up for the ACA have no idea it's the same thing as Obamacare.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said? DumBama and the other commies planned on employers dropping coverage for their employees. Think they gave a rats ass about them dying of treatable diseases?

Naw, they'd just commit more crimes to feed their families... that would be SOOOOO much better.

Yeah, better than them getting a job. But at least you admit your theory is nothing more than mind control by your puppet masters.

Yup, definite racist. Frankly, I prefer Hispanics to dumb ass inbred white trash from the Red States.

Fine with us. When are you planning on moving to South America? We'll miss you.

Yup. And then rich people decided they didn't want to pay you decent wages when they were told they couldn't set your river on fire.

Industry doesn't hang around where crime is increasing. That's besides the fact we have plenty of jobs here; and good paying ones depending on what field you get into. Places don't go to hell because of rich people. Places go to hell because of poor scum Democrats moving in and ruining the place.

eaked U.N. Report Confirms Global Warming Is Nonexistent, Planet Actually Cooling… | Weasel Zippers

Sorry, man, I don't take quotes from something called "Weasel Zippers" seriously.

So WTF does that have to do with what I said? DumBama and the other commies planned on employers dropping coverage for their employees. Think they gave a rats ass about them dying of treatable diseases?

The only employers who dropped coverage were the ones who had shitty coverage to start with. Heck, what I remember before ACA is every year, the Human Resources Cow would come out and tell us how copays were going up and they were covering less. We stopped having those meetings after ACA.

Yeah, better than them getting a job. But at least you admit your theory is nothing more than mind control by your puppet masters.

Again, I'd be all for every American having a RIGHT to a job. But the fact is, Food Stamps were designed as a subsidy to white farmers. Why do you think the Department of Agriculture runs SNAP?

Fine with us. When are you planning on moving to South America? We'll miss you.

Nope, we're bringing them here to do the jobs white trash are too lazy to do.

Industry doesn't hang around where crime is increasing. That's besides the fact we have plenty of jobs here; and good paying ones depending on what field you get into. Places don't go to hell because of rich people. Places go to hell because of poor scum Democrats moving in and ruining the place.

Yeah, actually, they do because the rich are too fucking greedy.

You see, back in the good old days you pine for, workers were unionized, the rich paid their fair share in taxes, and the government invested heavily in education and infrastructure. THAT'S why we had a middle class... not because the rich didn't have enough Dressage Horses and Mansions.

Sorry, man, I don't take quotes from something called "Weasel Zippers" seriously.

It's all over the internet. You can pick any source you desire. Why do you think the commies switched from global warming to climate change? Because the earth wasn't warming at all. They switched to climate change because the climate has been changing since God made the place. It's nature.

The only employers who dropped coverage were the ones who had shitty coverage to start with. Heck, what I remember before ACA is every year, the Human Resources Cow would come out and tell us how copays were going up and they were covering less. We stopped having those meetings after ACA.

Yes, costs were increasing and it was getting harder and harder for employers to meet those prices. It wasn't your company, it was happening all over the country.

The places that dropped coverage were those least capable of affording it which was small business. It was all the devils plan when he instituted it.

Again, I'd be all for every American having a RIGHT to a job. But the fact is, Food Stamps were designed as a subsidy to white farmers. Why do you think the Department of Agriculture runs SNAP?

As I explained to you, people don't quit eating in this country just because they don't have food stamps. They will eat with or without them one way or another. Your conspiracy is completely flawed.

Nope, we're bringing them here to do the jobs white trash are too lazy to do.

Yes you are, and that's why Trump is your President today. Good job!

Yeah, actually, they do because the rich are too fucking greedy.

You see, back in the good old days you pine for, workers were unionized, the rich paid their fair share in taxes, and the government invested heavily in education and infrastructure. THAT'S why we had a middle class... not because the rich didn't have enough Dressage Horses and Mansions.

We had a middle-class because we were closer to foreign wages. Unions destroyed all that. They kept distancing us further and further from foreign competition. We had people riding around on floor sweepers at GM making 45 bucks an hour on Sunday plus benefits.

The rich being greedy or generous has nothing to do with government inserting their lowlifes into neighborhoods to destroy them.

It's all over the internet. You can pick any source you desire. Why do you think the commies switched from global warming to climate change? Because the earth wasn't warming at all. They switched to climate change because the climate has been changing since God made the place. It's nature.

They changed it because it's more accurate to describe a global phenomon. The earth is warming. Humans are responsible.

Yes, costs were increasing and it was getting harder and harder for employers to meet those prices. It wasn't your company, it was happening all over the country.

The places that dropped coverage were those least capable of affording it which was small business. It was all the devils plan when he instituted it.

Funny, the number of uninsured went from 18% to 10% on Obama's watch.

180116112720-uninsured-rate-rise-340xa.jpg

It's going back up under Trump.

Trump is president because Russia stole our election. When he gets run out, all those folks are going to get be citizens. Probably going to get a nice fruit basket as well... So sad to be you.

As I explained to you, people don't quit eating in this country just because they don't have food stamps. They will eat with or without them one way or another. Your conspiracy is completely flawed.

No, the problem is, we STILL have hunger in this country, despite having food stamps. Richest country in the world, and we still have people who go to bed hungry at night. That's a fucking disgrace.

We had a middle-class because we were closer to foreign wages. Unions destroyed all that. They kept distancing us further and further from foreign competition. We had people riding around on floor sweepers at GM making 45 bucks an hour on Sunday plus benefits.

That's terrible! Someone making good money for working on a Sunday?

Your argument would make sense if Toyota and VW were paying their workers shit. They weren't. Toyota and VW factories in Germany and Japan the workers get just as much in pay, they get more benefits, and the unions even have a say in how the companies are run. Germany and Japan have a HIGHER rate of unionization, more social programs, universal health care. So the argument that you can't make a car without cheating people is kind of silly.

They changed it because it's more accurate to describe a global phenomon. The earth is warming. Humans are responsible.

Then quit using fossil fuel if that's what you believe. What are you doing on the internet? You should have all your electricity turned off by now.

You people on the left are such hypocrites.

And most of them joining government social programs like the commie had planned on. When you have to force people to do something, why do you think it's such an accomplishment when some obey?

Trump is president because Russia stole our election. When he gets run out, all those folks are going to get be citizens. Probably going to get a nice fruit basket as well... So sad to be you.

So sad to have such a weak mind that nearly anybody can brainwash you in spite of two year investigations that state otherwise.

But I understand. The last several elections, the commies have made excuses for each of their losses. You're just too numb to understand what they are doing to you.

You see....... they have to convince you people that you actually won, it's just Republicans found a way to cheat you out of your win. For decades they've been telling you that Republicans are old white people dying off, and you were stupid enough to believe them.

Now if they could ever tell you the truth, and that is conservatism is alive and well, it would knock the wind out of your sails. You would have no ambition to vote. That's why they lie to you so much.

No, the problem is, we STILL have hunger in this country, despite having food stamps. Richest country in the world, and we still have people who go to bed hungry at night. That's a fucking disgrace.

In this economy, if you can't feed yourself or family, you are the one that's a disgrace, not society. Nobody is going to bed hungry outside of those liberal tent cities where the liberal politicians could give a shit less about them; not even provide them a port-a-potty.

Your argument would make sense if Toyota and VW were paying their workers shit. They weren't. Toyota and VW factories in Germany and Japan the workers get just as much in pay, they get more benefits, and the unions even have a say in how the companies are run. Germany and Japan have a HIGHER rate of unionization, more social programs, universal health care. So the argument that you can't make a car without cheating people is kind of silly.

Wrong as always.

What Explains GM's Problems With The UAW?

Then quit using fossil fuel if that's what you believe. What are you doing on the internet? You should have all your electricity turned off by now.

You people on the left are such hypocrites.

I do make efforts to reduce our carbon footprint. But government action is needed to enforce standards and reduce emissions.

And most of them joining government social programs like the commie had planned on. When you have to force people to do something, why do you think it's such an accomplishment when some obey?

Oh, I don't k now.. maybe because we need to have everyone insured. I'm kind of tired of payingmore for insurance because some uninsured slob like you shows up at an ER.

So sad to have such a weak mind that nearly anybody can brainwash you in spite of two year investigations that state otherwise.

The investigation stated the Russians DID interfere. The only thing they didn't conclude was if Trump was smart enough to know what was going on.

You see....... they have to convince you people that you actually won, it's just Republicans found a way to cheat you out of your win.

Hillary got more votes. She won. Gore got more votes. He won. The ONLY time you guys won the Popular Vote at a national level in a straight up election was in 2004, when Bush convinced you that there was a terrorist hiding under your bed.

In this economy, if you can't feed yourself or family, you are the one that's a disgrace, not society. Nobody is going to bed hungry outside of those liberal tent cities where the liberal politicians could give a shit less about them; not even provide them a port-a-potty.

11 Facts About Hunger in the US

1. In 2017, 40 million people struggled with hunger in the United States.[1]
  2. The USDA defines "food insecurity" as the lack of access, at times, to enough food for all household members. In 2017, an estimated 15 million households were food insecure. [2]
  3. In America, hunger is caused by poverty and financial resources at both the national and local levels.[3]
  4. 45 million Americans rely on stipends from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) to buy food each month, according to the USDA. 2/3 of these benefits go to households with children.[4]
Wrong as always.

This lost me when it repeated the "$73.00 an hour" lie. This is a lie. It's always been a lie.

Here's why GM FAILED. The rich guys with the eight figure salaries produced shit cars like the Chevette while the Japanese produced quality cars. So while guys like my dad would never buy a Japanese car because he was still pissed about Pearl Harbor, people of my generation bought a crappy Chevette, had nothing but problems with it, and then moved over to a Toyota or a Honda and stayed loyal to the Rising Sun ever since.

180116112720-uninsured-rate-rise-340xa.jpg

It's going back up under Trump.

The only reason we have this is drugs, alcohol and their abuse......children of drug addicts and other criminals...

you moron, our problem isn't hunger, it's obesity...our poor are fat......if a child goes hungry in this country it isn't because there is no food, it is because their parents are criminals or addicted to some substance.......

The only reason we have this is drugs, alcohol and their abuse......children of drug addicts and other criminals...

you moron, our problem isn't hunger, it's obesity...our poor are fat......if a child goes hungry in this country it isn't because there is no food, it is because their parents are criminals or addicted to some substance.......

So this is how you justify dehumanizing people. Just call them "Criminals" (i.e. not white like you) and any injustice or inhumanity they encounter is their own damned fault?

Hey, remember when Rush Limbaugh got caught popping drugs, and he didn't go to jail?

So this is how you justify dehumanizing people. Just call them "Criminals" (i.e. not white like you) and any injustice or inhumanity they encounter is their own damned fault?

Hey, remember when Rush Limbaugh got caught popping drugs, and he didn't go to jail?

Asshat......I explained why children go hungry, you moron.... we have food, it is available to everyone, if a child doesn't have food it is because their parents aren't providing it....and that is because they are addicted to drugs, alcohol or are some other kind of criminal...you moron.

Asshat......I explained why children go hungry, you moron.... we have food, it is available to everyone, if a child doesn't have food it is because their parents aren't providing it....and that is because they are addicted to drugs, alcohol or are some other kind of criminal...you moron.

It's not available to everyone. Available to everyone would mean, "you go in and they give you free food, any time you ask for it."

We have 40 million people who go hungry in this country. Are you saying they are all criminals?

No wonder you cling to your guns in such terror. Maybe it isn't about your tiny dick. Naw, who am I kidding, it definitely is.

It's not available to everyone. Available to everyone would mean, "you go in and they give you free food, any time you ask for it."

We have 40 million people who go hungry in this country. Are you saying they are all criminals?

No wonder you cling to your guns in such terror. Maybe it isn't about your tiny dick. Naw, who am I kidding, it definitely is.

Wow...you really have a problem....we are talking about hunger in America and you go back to talking about the penis........... you need help joe.....it isn't just that guns remind you of the male sex organ, everything seems to remind you of the male sex organ....get help.

Wow...you really have a problem....we are talking about hunger in America and you go back to talking about the penis........... you need help joe.....it isn't just that guns remind you of the male sex organ, everything seems to remind you of the male sex organ....get help.

Naw, man, you should be proud of your shortcomings... the little fellow is so lonely, that you spend so much time stroking your guns.

The hilarious thing is that you support a system that creates such stark inequality, and then feel you need enough guns to fight off the zombies to protect yourself from it... that's kind of sad.

Naw, man, you should be proud of your shortcomings... the little fellow is so lonely, that you spend so much time stroking your guns.

The hilarious thing is that you support a system that creates such stark inequality, and then feel you need enough guns to fight off the zombies to protect yourself from it... that's kind of sad.

Moron....you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a government or private food program in this country, you asshat......the only reason children go hungry in this country is bad parents....you doofus...our problem isn't hungry children, our problem is early onset health problems in our children due to obesity...you moron.

Moron....you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a government or private food program in this country, you asshat......the only reason children go hungry in this country is bad parents....you doofus...our problem isn't hungry children, our problem is early onset health problems in our children due to obesity...you moron.

No, the reason why they go hungry is we don't have enough of these programs.

Or do you really think you can feed a family of four on $80.00 a week?

I know I spend more than that on food every week just for myself.

Oh, you do realize obesity is a sign of the problem. People are eating fattening, unhealthy foods because they are cheap. They can't afford the healthy food they should be eating.

No, the reason why they go hungry is we don't have enough of these programs.

Or do you really think you can feed a family of four on $80.00 a week?

I know I spend more than that on food every week just for myself.

Moron......all of the food programs plus school breakfast and lunch......you live in a demented fantasy world........filled with penises....... you really need to get help.

Oh, check out the "Food Deserts" here in Chicago, DickTiny.

737433_284d2aa81590466d88b46e4da31a1447~mv2.jpg

Much further than you swing a dead cat.

Yes....crime in those neighborhoods has driven out businesses including food stores.....dumb ass.

es....crime in those neighborhoods has driven out businesses including food stores.....dumb ass.

So let me get this straight. We have astronomical crime rates in this country because of easy access to guns... but those poor people deserve to starve because they live in the worst of it...

Am I Getting you right, DickTiny?

Forum List

Back