🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

No, the crime was felonious assault. If not for Zimmerman shooting the thug, and police pulled up instead, that's what he would have been arrested for and charged with.

Wow, so he had no right to defend himself from a stranger who was stalking him outside his own home.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

know you probably won't read it. It might take about 30 seconds of your precious time.

I usually don't read your posts because you misrepresent what's in them.

Like the victim refused to press charges.

A CMHA detective wrote in her report that the 18-year-old woman signed a non-prosecution form three days later saying she did not wish to pursue a criminal case.

Or that the COUNTY prosecutor - the one that was voted in to replace McGinty, is the one who took up the case after the city refused to prosecute.

Are you really this ignorant of the workings of your own city and county?

Wow, so he had no right to defend himself from a stranger who was stalking him outside his own home.

You don't attack people for following you. Following people is not against the law, especially when they are talking to police dispatch while doing so. I would love to see a criminal get out of being arrested for assault by saying a person was following them.

But hey! The little criminal was talking to his pig girlfriend the entire time. If he was so concerned, why didn't either of them call the police on Zimmerman? After all, if they did, they would have explained that Zimmerman was also on the phone with them.

You don't attack people for following you. Following people is not against the law, especially when they are talking to police dispatch while doing so. I would love to see a criminal get out of being arrested for assault by saying a person was following them.

You mean talking to the police who SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO CHASE THE KID?

Um, yeah, you have some weird guy following you, most kids would defend themselves. For all he knew, Zimmerman was a pedophile.

But hey! The little criminal was talking to his pig girlfriend the entire time. If he was so concerned, why didn't either of them call the police on Zimmerman? After all, if they did, they would have explained that Zimmerman was also on the phone with them.

Wow> You really don't get why black people don't call the police?

Also noticed you shut the fuck up about the Cleveland prosecutors... that the guy who replaced McGinty actually ignored political influence and persued a crime that the victim refused to press charges.

Nobody defends themselves unless they are attacked. Nobody attacked the little thug. Trust me, I'm a black belt, I know what self-defense is and the laws pertaining to it.

Um, yeah, you have some weird guy following you, most kids would defend themselves. For all he knew, Zimmerman was a pedophile.

When the dispatcher told Zimmerman there was no need to follow him, he stopped. If he thought Zimmerman was a pedophile, why didn't he call the police himself?

Also noticed you shut the fuck up about the Cleveland prosecutors... that the guy who replaced McGinty actually ignored political influence and persued a crime that the victim refused to press charges.

Why would black people not call the police? They call police all the time. I live in a black area, trust me on that.

And saying blacks don't call police is a completely stereotype racist thing to say.

Correct, I thought he was a city prosecutor and I was wrong there. But I'm still correct about our Democrat Mayor and his administration being nothing but a bunch of criminals.

Nobody defends themselves unless they are attacked. Nobody attacked the little thug. Trust me, I'm a black belt, I know what self-defense is and the laws pertaining to it.

ooooh, a black belt... .who apparently can't pass a physical to drive a truck...

Whatever.

Why would black people not call the police? They call police all the time. I live in a black area, trust me on that.

And saying blacks don't call police is a completely stereotype racist thing to say.

Isn't that what you claim? That the police are all holding back now?

Correct, I thought he was a city prosecutor and I was wrong there. But I'm still correct about our Democrat Mayor and his administration being nothing but a bunch of criminals.

They keep getting re-elected, they must be doing something right.

In fact, he's serving his fourth term.

Frank G. Jackson - Wikipedia

When the dispatcher told Zimmerman there was no need to follow him, he stopped. If he thought Zimmerman was a pedophile, why didn't he call the police himself?

There is no doubt in my mind that Zimmerman had every intention of blowing him away. He spun the facts to his advantage because the other person that would have said otherwise was not able to state otherwise. He isn't innocent. He got off on the beyond a shadow of a doubt defense.

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
Look at all the likes. Proof this site is full of right wing retards.

Btw there is no god. No Satan either

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

There is no doubt in my mind that Zimmerman had every intention of blowing him away. He spun the facts to his advantage because the other person that would have said otherwise was not able to state otherwise. He isn't innocent. He got off on the beyond a shadow of a doubt defense.

You can say anything you want, but investigations, forensic science, and autopsies are not something anybody can spin.

If Zimmerman had every intention of blowing him away, he would have never called the police department. Zimmerman had his gun on him all along, but he didn't use it until after he sustained serious injuries.

ooooh, a black belt... .who apparently can't pass a physical to drive a truck...

Whatever.

Whatever......meaning the statement was so stupid because one has nothing to do with the other.

Isn't that what you claim? That the police are all holding back now?

What does that have to do with what I said? I listen to my police scanner all the time. Blacks call police all the time, particularly on their own children.

They keep getting re-elected, they must be doing something right.

In fact, he's serving his fourth term.

Frank G. Jackson - Wikipedia

Just because he keeps getting reelected doesn't mean he's doing anything right, it means the voters are ignorant and dumb. They're all Democrats after all.

You can say anything you want, but investigations, forensic science, and autopsies are not something anybody can spin.

If Zimmerman had every intention of blowing him away, he would have never called the police department. Zimmerman had his gun on him all along, but he didn't use it until after he sustained serious injuries.

The fact the he followed the victim is enough. Zimmerman should have disengaged after first contact. Zimmerman was already injured so the second confrontation probably didn't result in any injuries to Zimmerman. He just followed his intended victim and blew him away. But since Zimmerman was the only witness left alive, his story held up well enough for reasonable doubt. I have dealt with people like that. Just because they are the ones that call the cops doesn't mean the cops have an accurate story over the phone.

The fact the he followed the victim is enough. Zimmerman should have disengaged after first contact. Zimmerman was already injured so the second confrontation probably didn't result in any injuries to Zimmerman. He just followed his intended victim and blew him away. But since Zimmerman was the only witness left alive, his story held up well enough for reasonable doubt. I have dealt with people like that. Just because they are the ones that call the cops doesn't mean the cops have an accurate story over the phone.

It's the closest thing they have. Zimmerman even did a walk through with the investigators to show where he was when the events took place. Over the phone, you can hear Zimmerman running after Martin. When the dispatcher said he didn't need to do that, the rubbing on the phone stopped, you can hear Zimmerman's panting slow down and stop; his voice return to normal, and he completed the call in his normal cool calm tone.

It was clear that he took the advice of the dispatcher; something he didn't have to do because a dispatcher is not a police officer, nor has authority to order anybody to do anything. A dispatcher is nothing more than a citizen with a city job.

The doctors report Zimmerman suffered lacerations to the back of his neck, a broken nose, and two black eyes, likely caused from the nose break, plus some back injuries. He didn't have any of those injuries before he was attacked.

Zimmerman was only trying to keep an eye on Martin after he started running to point him out to police. Martin fit the description of others who were breaking into homes in that gated community. Zimmerman knew he was a stranger, acted weird (which they found pot in his system) and was acting suspiciously. Martin did not live there. HIs mother threw him out after he was suspended from school again, and he went to stay with his father in that community.

You mean he got a boo-boo on his nose.. Poor baby.

Guess what, if you have a gun and he doesn't, it's murder.

ust because he keeps getting reelected doesn't mean he's doing anything right, it means the voters are ignorant and dumb. They're all Democrats after all.

Actually, it shows he knows how to make people happy... unlike McGinty, who got thrown out on his ass because he tried to cover up for a corrupt cop.

Guess what? You're far from a lawyer yet alone know the law. Show me a law in any state that says if you use a gun against an attacker under any condition, it's murder.

Actually, it shows he knows how to make people happy... unlike McGinty, who got thrown out on his ass because he tried to cover up for a corrupt cop.

Says the guy that calls my city a shithole every time it comes up. Guess what? The last Republican Mayor we had was Senator/ Governor George Voinovich who died several years ago. Since then, the city kept going down hill thanks to Democrat leadership.

Guess what? You're far from a lawyer yet alone know the law. Show me a law in any state that says if you use a gun against an attacker under any condition, it's murder.

It should be... We have this crazy thing where you can shoot unarmed black people and it's not considered a crime, and that's REALLY A PROBLEM.

We need to do something about that...

Says the guy that calls my city a shithole every time it comes up. Guess what? The last Republican Mayor we had was Senator/ Governor George Voinovich who died several years ago. Since then, the city kept going down hill thanks to Democrat leadership.

Your shithole city has been going down for a long time, buddy... you just don't understand why.

It's because rich people threw you away like a whore when they were told they couldn't light the river on fire anymore.

ust because he keeps getting reelected doesn't mean he's doing anything right, it means the voters are ignorant and dumb. They're all Democrats after all.

Lol
Trayvon Martin is taking up permanent dirt nap, rightly so… Live with it

You need to get out of your mothers basement more, she needs to cut your hot pocket supply off

It should be... We have this crazy thing where you can shoot unarmed black people and it's not considered a crime, and that's REALLY A PROBLEM.

Your shithole city has been going down for a long time, buddy... you just don't understand why.

It's because rich people threw you away like a whore when they were told they couldn't light the river on fire anymore.
Lol
Trayvon Martin was a gangbanger want to be, he will not be missed…

Your socialism does not appeal to decent people

Lol

Where is your proof he was a "gangbanger". Unlike Zimmerman who was arrested for punching women, Martin was never arrested for anything. The worst thing was they found stuff in his locker once.

Lol

Where is your proof he was a "gangbanger". Unlike Zimmerman who was arrested for punching women, Martin was never arrested for anything. The worst thing was they found stuff in his locker once.
That’s why I say he was a gangbanger want to be, Nothing decent about the piece of shit.
That community is much better off now that neither one of them are there anymore… Zimmerman’s purpose obviously unknown to him is to put that piece of shit where he deserves to be… Taking a permanent dirt nap. Lol

weieewoiew.jpg

Trayvon Martin got his ass kicked by a loser, he was writing checks his ass to not cash so to speak.

Why is it a problem, because it stops some of them?

Yes, if you are attacked and use deadly force to protect yourself, that's perfectly legal. Or do you think a 110 lbs woman has a chance against a 240 lbs. rapist, or perhaps a 65 year old man has a chance against a 22 year old built robber?

Now vote your commies in and tell them to pass a law that nobody can defend themselves, and see what kind of society you have in the end.

Oh, I know exactly why, and so do you. It's just between the two of us, I'm the only one with the guts to say it.

Why is it a problem, because it stops some of them?

Yes, if you are attacked and use deadly force to protect yourself, that's perfectly legal. Or do you think a 110 lbs woman has a chance against a 240 lbs. rapist, or perhaps a 65 year old man has a chance against a 22 year old built robber?

Now vote your commies in and tell them to pass a law that nobody can defend themselves, and see what kind of society you have in the end.

one where me might actually address poverty, racism and inequality? Why, that would be HORRIBLE!!!!

Oh, I know exactly why, and so do you. It's just between the two of us, I'm the only one with the guts to say it.

Yes, we all know you are a racist Piece of Shit, who doesn't get that most other white people just think you're white trash and have just as much contempt for you.

Forum List

Back