🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

one where me might actually address poverty, racism and inequality? Why, that would be HORRIBLE!!!!

And how long has the Democrat party been doing that? What have they accomplished? According to them, things are worse than ever.

Robert Rector: How the War on Poverty Was Lost

Yes, we all know you are a racist Piece of Shit, who doesn't get that most other white people just think you're white trash and have just as much contempt for you.

Statistics cannot be racist. Statistics are simply facts.

And how long has the Democrat party been doing that? What have they accomplished? According to them, things are worse than ever.

Again, as you always say, no one does it alone. Give us 30 years of the Democrats being in charge, we'll solve the problem.

Mendacity comes in three forms... lies, damned lies and statistics.

Again, as you always say, no one does it alone. Give us 30 years of the Democrats being in charge, we'll solve the problem.

We don't even like what the Democrats did in a couple of years. If you need 30 years to solve a problem, you have no solutions. And as the link (which I'm sure you didn't read) explains, we dumped 20 trillion dollars in the war on poverty, with little results to show for it. That's 50 years of doing it your way no matter who was in charge, because these programs only expanded if anything.

However statistics are truth.

However statistics are truth.

No, they aren't. They are just numbers that can be manipulated...

If you were capable of doing anything other than "Driving in a straight line", you'd realize this.

Says the guy who claims to sit home and write resumes. Ooooh, scary talent!

If anybody manipulates statistics, there are other sources of statistics to challenge it with. Government sources are not manipulated such as the FBI, Sheriffs departments, or court records.

Says the guy who claims to sit home and write resumes. Ooooh, scary talent!

Considering that most people can't write them, um, yeah... Guy, you should see the shit that crosses my desk.

If anybody manipulates statistics, there are other sources of statistics to challenge it with. Government sources are not manipulated such as the FBI, Sheriffs departments, or court records.

That was my point. You can bring up your stats, I can bring up my stats...

Considering that most people can't write them, um, yeah... Guy, you should see the shit that crosses my desk.

They have traps for that now. You just have to put some food in them.

That was my point. You can bring up your stats, I can bring up my stats...

Anytime. Where should we start? Of course if I bring stats from a reliable source, and you're going to bring up stats from Mike's blog, you pretty much don't have any stats.

Yes....that's what the communists in Russia said.....then murdered 25 million people...that's what the communists in China said...and murdered 70 million people....

Your track record is kinda bloody joe...

For the last several days all we've heard is "racist white shooter." - "This Trump's fault!"
Leftist lies, talking points that they got together with their Media whores to create that narrative..

Ohio gunman described himself as pro-Satan ‘leftist’ who supported Elizabeth Warren

This LEFTIST freak was a pathetic Lizzy Fakeass Indian supporter..

You Commies ALWAYS overplay your hand..
Update:

President Trump just awarded the Medal of Valor to the cop who shot the Satanist Democrat antifa terrorist PoS.

Last edited:
Yes....that's what the communists in Russia said.....then murdered 25 million people...that's what the communists in China said...and murdered 70 million people....

it's always funny that you guys want to talk about the imaginary sins of Communists, and want to leave out American Genocides like the Native Americans and Slavery...

Funny that.

Human beings in general treat each other like shit. Giving people guns doesn't change that.

it's always funny that you guys want to talk about the imaginary sins of Communists, and want to leave out American Genocides like the Native Americans and Slavery...

Funny that.

Human beings in general treat each other like shit. Giving people guns doesn't change that.

Neither does taking them away.

The problem with you people on the left is you listen to your government without question. Why does government "really" want to take guns out of society, because you think they are looking out for our safety???

For that matter, you think Democrats are pushing global warming because they care about the planet.
You think Commie Care was created because government really cares if you have health insurance or not.
You think we have food stamps because government cares whether you eat or not.
You think Democrats are fighting the wall because of environmental reason or the taking of private property.

They feed you followers all these lines of bullshit, and you just believe them instead of looking at the man behind the curtain.

Neither does taking them away.

The problem with you people on the left is you listen to your government without question. Why does government "really" want to take guns out of society, because you think they are looking out for our safety???

Uh, government is doing the bidding of the NRA. That's the problem.

I wish the government would do something about guns, and so do most people.

For that matter, you think Democrats are pushing global warming because they care about the planet.

No, they are pushing it because 95% of climate scientists say the planet is getting warmer and human activity is responsible. That's why they are pushing it. There USED to be a time when Republicans listened to scientists. Now Republicans disbelieve scientists and believe game show hosts.

You think Commie Care was created because government really cares if you have health insurance or not.

Naw, it exists because big insurance promised to play nice if we didn't go to single payer or create a public option that people would prefer.

You think we have food stamps because government cares whether you eat or not.

Quite the contrary, the main beneficiary of "Food Stamps" (we don't have stamps anymore, but never mind) are the farmers. The purpose is to keep demand for agriculture products high enough so it's profitable to grow it.

You think Democrats are fighting the wall because of environmental reason or the taking of private property.

No, we are fighting it because it's a racist concept that won't solve the problem.

They feed you followers all these lines of bullshit, and you just believe them instead of looking at the man behind the curtain.

I'd be more impressed with your ability to see, if you didn't live in a slum, with a crappy job that doesn't pay you health insurance.

That would impress me.

...still waiting for Warren to publicly denounce Satan and his 2020 endprsement...

:p

Funny that.

Slavery was a universal activity around the world...only here was a country created that ended the practice.

Funny that.

Slavery was a universal activity around the world...only here was a country created that ended the practice.
I didn't know you were such a patriot of Great Britain or France.

Funny that.

Nope, I'm not..... I get tired of left wing asshats trying to say those countries are better than ours.....when they only exist because we protect them....

Funny that.

Nope, I'm not..... I get tired of left wing asshats trying to say those countries are better than ours.....when they only exist because we protect them....
Well, they ended slavery way before the US did. Napoleon reinstated it in France for a while.

Actually France protected the US in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Funny that.

Well, they ended slavery way before the US did. Napoleon reinstated it in France for a while.

Actually France protected the US in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Wow....Britain said you couldn't transport slaves on their ships....big F*****g deal......they had 0 slaves among their population son it was barely a problem for them...after having created the problem with the African slave sellers....

Uh, government is doing the bidding of the NRA. That's the problem.

I wish the government would do something about guns, and so do most people.

Why would the government give a rats ass about the NRA? The NRA doesn't contribute very much; especially compared to Democrat donors.

No, most people in this country still value the Constitution and the right to bear arms. That's who the government is really scared of.

No, they are pushing it because 95% of climate scientists say the planet is getting warmer and human activity is responsible. That's why they are pushing it. There USED to be a time when Republicans listened to scientists. Now Republicans disbelieve scientists and believe game show hosts.

Says the guy who's party believes a man can change into a woman by simply putting on a dress.

When government is able to control our energy and healthcare, they will have total control over the people, just like the Democrats want. Because of our freedom, the Democrats can't just take over energy against the will of the people. They have to get people to beg them to take control of it.

It's working on you people because you just believe anything they tell you. The 95% of scientists is a myth, but it won't do me any good to post the evidence of it because you'll refuse to believe it, and it goes against the leftist brainwashing. But let me remind you that those very same scientists are ultimately paid by the government and do their bidding to keep the cash flow coming in.

And you think the people that are pulling the wool over your eyes believe their own BS. That's why they all attend these phony climate change speeches in private planes, then taken to the rally in SUV"s, usually with armed security. They nominated a Speaker who lives all the way across the other side of the country, and of course, has to fly back and forth. Your Kenyan King just bought a vacation home on Martha's Vineyard. I guess he really doesn't believe it will be under water in 10 years after all, does he? Why do two people need a vacation home of 6,500 square feet? What does that cost to heat and air condition?

You people are such saps, you don't believe the hand that's in front of your face.

Naw, it exists because big insurance promised to play nice if we didn't go to single payer or create a public option that people would prefer.

No, it exists because the program was intentionally designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. After all, the two largest group of Democrat supporters are victims and government dependents. It worked too. According to the DumBama White House, they gleefully created over 20,000 more new government dependents.

Quite the contrary, the main beneficiary of "Food Stamps" (we don't have stamps anymore, but never mind) are the farmers. The purpose is to keep demand for agriculture products high enough so it's profitable to grow it.

More leftist brainwashing. Do you really believe that if people didn't have food stamps, they simply wouldn't eat???

No, we are fighting it because it's a racist concept that won't solve the problem.

Yet walls and fences work everywhere else they are used, including places in the United States. It's racist to keep diseased, uneducated, poor invaders out of our country???

I'd be more impressed with your ability to see, if you didn't live in a slum, with a crappy job that doesn't pay you health insurance.
That would impress me.

At one time that's the way it was here. But guess who Fd that up? That's right, government, particularly Democrat government.

At one time, we had the best schools in the county. We were one of the safest suburbs as well. It was a growing community that most wanted for their family, with successful stores and shops all over.

It was a great place to live until government Fd it up, just like DumBama did with our health insurance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back