🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Dude I have the law enforcement experience to call you a lying sack of shit.

That's awesome. So you write out traffic tickets somewhere.

Guns and Violence Against Women: America's Uniquely Lethal Domestic Violence Problem - EverytownResearch.org

Women in the US are 25 times more likely to be killed by guns than women in other high-income countries.4 Put another way, 92 percent of all women killed with guns in high-income countries in 2015 were from the US.5 And an astonishing share of this gun violence in America is driven by domestic violence. In an average month, at least 52 American women are shot and killed by an intimate partner, and many more are injured.6Nearly 1 million women in the US alive today have been shot, or shot at, by an intimate partner.7
Write out traffic tickets, investigate crimes, serve warrants, respond to domestic calls, look for lost children, babysit high school games and areas that teens congregate in. Arrest people

There have been few times when Republicans were in charge just as there have been few times Democrats have been in charge. If by being in charge means the White House, again I have to remind you we don't live in an autocracy. If a President got to make all the decisions alone, we would have our entire southern border wall built and all illegals out of the country. Commie Care would have been gone Trump's first day in office. Sanctuary cities would be illegal just as warning criminals we are coming after them would be a crime.

Guy, you can come up with excuses all day... but Republicans always seem to be in the White House when these things happen. Which the One Percent likes. you think the 1% like the current state of affairs? Actually having to pay people?

The president appoints all the guys who manage the economy... yup. He owns it.

Because we know you can't wait to go from "Trump's Great Economy" to "This recession isn't trumps fault, not really."

ou link only drones on and on about these 47 accidental shootings that didn't specify gender, particular circumstances, or environments. Yes, there will be accidental shootings, just like there are accidental drownings every summer, just like there are deadly car accidents by the tens of thousands every year. just like there are people who get stabbed to death or beat with a baseball bat.

Buddy, thing is, no one needs a gun. Frankly, I'm always amused when a gun nut shoots himself, but it's a lot sadder when you guys talk some chick into buying a gun, and she gets shot be her abusive boyfriend.

Write out traffic tickets, investigate crimes, serve warrants, respond to domestic calls, look for lost children, babysit high school games and areas that teens congregate in. Arrest people

Awesome, dude. You're a squirrel cop.

Doesn't dispute my point that a woman is more likely to be killed by a gun in the home than not.

Doesn't dispute my point that a woman is more likely to be killed by a gun in the home than not.
Again you don't know what you're talking about
My experience trumps your opinion anytime

Which is as silly as saying a woman who drives a car is more likely to get a ticket than those that don't drive a car.

Americans use firearms to defend themselves (or others) over a million times a year. You mean to tell me none of them are women?

Americans use firearms to defend themselves (or others) over a million times a year. You mean to tell me none of them are women?

I'm telling you that 1 million DGU's is a mythology made up by the gun lobby.

The number is closer to 60K.

I'm telling you that 1 million DGU's is a mythology made up by the gun lobby.

The number is closer to 60K.

I have several different sources that support my claim, but it would be a waste of time posting them as you only believe what you want to believe. But even given your phony number, how many of them are women?

I have several different sources that support my claim, but it would be a waste of time posting them as you only believe what you want to believe. But even given your phony number, how many of them are women?

In your opinion how many times has a firearm been used in self-defense?

Here's the problem with the big numbers.

We only have 259 cases of justifiable self defense from a civilian using a gun a year. Many years, it's less than that.

So to accept the one million number, you'd have to believe there were 999,750 cases where someone pulled out a gun, but didn't shoot the person.

A laughable number. It assume desperate criminals are easily intimidated AND that gun owners will show more restraint than trained police officers (Who manage to kill 992 people a year.)

Just doesn't pass a laugh test.

We only have 259 cases of justifiable self defense from a civilian using a gun a year. Many years, it's less than that.

So to accept the one million number, you'd have to believe there were 999,750 cases where someone pulled out a gun, but didn't shoot the person.

A laughable number. It assume desperate criminals are easily intimidated AND that gun owners will show more restraint than trained police officers (Who manage to kill 992 people a year.)

Neither do you, you're a joke.
Source your claims or get lost.

You don't hear the stories, especially in your anti-gun state. But where deadly force and self-defense is protected by the government, it happens all the time.

Yes, criminals think twice when they are confronted by an armed citizen. It's a lose-lose situation you put them in. If they kill you, they are going to prison and possibly get the death sentence. If you shoot and kill them, you don't even get a ticket. You go home, drink a few beers, and go to sleep like always. The police may confiscate your gun, but only for a short period of time. By law, they must return your property to you.

The fact is that most criminals have no intention of using their gun. They have it to force you into compliance. They expect you not to be armed thus giving them the upper hand. If you are armed, that throws a monkey wrench in their plans. It's something they really weren't expecting. The best thing they can do is retreat; run like hell, and that's what happens in most situations.

You don't hear the stories, especially in your anti-gun state. But where deadly force and self-defense is protected by the government, it happens all the time.

You don't hear the stories because they don't happen all that often.

One more time. Civilians with guns kill 250 people in incidents that are ruled "Justified".

Police kill 992 civilians a year in incidents that are ruled "justified" (even if it was a kid playing with a toy or a person breaking out his cell phone.)

you would have to believe that these civilians show more restraint and judgement than trained police officers. It just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Yes, criminals think twice when they are confronted by an armed citizen. It's a lose-lose situation you put them in. If they kill you, they are going to prison and possibly get the death sentence. If you shoot and kill them, you don't even get a ticket. You go home, drink a few beers, and go to sleep like always. The police may confiscate your gun, but only for a short period of time. By law, they must return your property to you.

I realize this is your nightly wank fantasy... but if some unfortunate darkie does get shot by you, your life is pretty much over.

Just ask George Zimmerman.

In fact, most of the aforementioned 250 deaths are people shooting abusive spouses, not criminals.

The fact is that most criminals have no intention of using their gun. They have it to force you into compliance. They expect you not to be armed thus giving them the upper hand. If you are armed, that throws a monkey wrench in their plans. It's something they really weren't expecting. The best thing they can do is retreat; run like hell, and that's what happens in most situations.

Why would they do that? Frankly, the best thing they could do at that point, if they have their gun out and you are reaching for yours, is to shoot your ass. Then he gets a free gun.

Better than risk getting shot in the back.

You don't hear the stories because they don't happen all that often.

One more time. Civilians with guns kill 250 people in incidents that are ruled "Justified".

Police kill 992 civilians a year in incidents that are ruled "justified" (even if it was a kid playing with a toy or a person breaking out his cell phone.)

you would have to believe that these civilians show more restraint and judgement than trained police officers. It just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Police are in the line of work of confronting criminals. Civilians are not. Civilians don't chase anybody, don't arrest anybody, or put anybody behind bars.

An armed citizen carries a gun for self-defense of themselves or perhaps others. They are not the aggressors like police. In fact in most states or perhaps all, you can't use a firearm if you are the aggressor.

I realize this is your nightly wank fantasy... but if some unfortunate darkie does get shot by you, your life is pretty much over.

Just ask George Zimmerman.

In fact, most of the aforementioned 250 deaths are people shooting abusive spouses, not criminals.

I would sure like to see that study. Have it available?

Zimmerman was a victim of a media trail. If not for that, nobody would know him, he would have never been arrested or faced trail, and he would have went on his merry way as he did after the shooting.

Why would they do that? Frankly, the best thing they could do at that point, if they have their gun out and you are reaching for yours, is to shoot your ass. Then he gets a free gun.

Better than risk getting shot in the back.

It all depends on the situation. It's just like that attempted pizza shop robbery I posted. They were not expecting the pizza worker to be armed. When he shot at them, they ran like hell.

Speaking of pizza, another robbery here was foiled by a pizza worker. Somebody called in a delivery to a vacant house. The worker became suspicious when he got there, and left his vehicle with the gun in his hand with the pizza on top of it. When they sprang out at him, he dropped the pizza and his gun was pointed right at them. They too ran like hell.

Not many robbers are willing to risk going to prison for 20 or 30 years to get a free gun.

Police are in the line of work of confronting criminals. Civilians are not. Civilians don't chase anybody, don't arrest anybody, or put anybody behind bars.

An armed citizen carries a gun for self-defense of themselves or perhaps others. They are not the aggressors like police. In fact in most states or perhaps all, you can't use a firearm if you are the aggressor.

But your claim is that civilians are pulling out their guns a million times a year, and threatening criminals! This is your claim.

So you are to have us believe that they do this 1 million of 5 milllion or whatever times a year, and amazingly, they ONLY manage to put 250 guys in the ground.

(Actually, about half of those are abusive spouses).

Meanwhile, cops, with far more training, show a lot less restraint and put nearly a thousand in the ground a year.

Just doesn't add up..

It all depends on the situation. It's just like that attempted pizza shop robbery I posted. They were not expecting the pizza worker to be armed. When he shot at them, they ran like hell.

Speaking of pizza, another robbery here was foiled by a pizza worker. Somebody called in a delivery to a vacant house. The worker became suspicious when he got there, and left his vehicle with the gun in his hand with the pizza on top of it. When they sprang out at him, he dropped the pizza and his gun was pointed right at them. They too ran like hell.

Not many robbers are willing to risk going to prison for 20 or 30 years to get a free gun.

Wow. SO you posted two incidents... just got to find me 999,998 more, and I'll take your numbers as believable.

Zimmerman was a victim of a media trail. If not for that, nobody would know him, he would have never been arrested or faced trail, and he would have went on his merry way as he did after the shooting.

Um, yeah... here's the thing. He was in the media because what he did was so unusual... He shot some kid he picked a fight with... got off due to police incompetence...

You claim this happens a million times a year... if that were the case, this wouldn't have been a big deal.

Um, yeah... here's the thing. He was in the media because what he did was so unusual... He shot some kid he picked a fight with... got off due to police incompetence...

You claim this happens a million times a year... if that were the case, this wouldn't have been a big deal.

The media made it a big deal because the criminal was black and a minor. The media loves race wars and tries it's best to start them, protests or riots. That means more people will tune into their news station. The more damage to property, more people hurt, more people killed, the better for the MSM.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder because he was attacked and used his firearm for self-defense. He had every reason to believe he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm (which he suffered) or death. That's the law.

The Martin autopsy found no injuries to him except a scraped knuckle consistent with hitting somebody or something. It's clear he was the attacker in the event.

The media made it a big deal because the criminal was black and a minor.

No, you dumb racist fuckwad. the reason why the media made a big deal was that his "Crime" was walking from a store to his house.

The kind of racist shit that goes on all the time in this country.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder because

An all white jury acquitted him. Hey, the guys who murdered Emmit Till were acquitted, too.

No, you dumb racist fuckwad. the reason why the media made a big deal was that his "Crime" was walking from a store to his house.

The kind of racist shit that goes on all the time in this country.

No, the crime was felonious assault. If not for Zimmerman shooting the thug, and police pulled up instead, that's what he would have been arrested for and charged with.

An all white jury acquitted him. Hey, the guys who murdered Emmit Till were acquitted, too.

It was not an all white jury. Quit making claims you can't back up.

Oh, and one more thing: You know that prosecutor that got voted out that you didn't like in the Rice case? Look at who he was replaced with.

County grand jury indicts Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson’s grandson in beating case city attorneys declined to prosecute

I know you probably won't read it. It might take about 30 seconds of your precious time. But it seems the prosecutor refused to press charges against the Mayor's grandson. He beat a woman with a deadly weapon, ran from cops, was arrested, and they decided to do nothing about it. In fact the county prosecutor had to take charge of the case to do the job when they heard of the lowlife prosecutor letting criminals off the hook because of his relationship to the mayor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back