🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Companies will get rid of fuck offs, and no, most people are not fuck offs. They do the job they're supposed to do and that's all any employer can ask for. But by forcing people to work who don't want to, and guaranteeing them they will never get fired, then expect them to be taking 10 bathroom breaks every day, and barely get any work done which of course, would put any company out of business.

Actually, what puts companies out of business is bad management. Every time. If employees don't give a fuck, it's because they realize that management doesn't care about them.

Every job I applied for doesn't have coverage any longer. Like I said, small businesses got rid of it at the start of Commie Care just like my employer. Even if they did have coverage, they still consider my age which is much more expensive to cover than younger workers today.

Again, I went on Indeed and found six jobs that offer health insurance for Truck Drivers... I'm calling bullshit.

Actually, what puts companies out of business is bad management. Every time. If employees don't give a fuck, it's because they realize that management doesn't care about them.

In some companies there is bad management, but that doesn't lead to the demise of the company. Bad quality and high prices do.

Again, I went on Indeed and found six jobs that offer health insurance for Truck Drivers... I'm calling bullshit.

No, you found one, and one of our companies uses that service, so I talked to a couple of their drivers. The cost for insurance is pretty steep, and it's not an hourly paid job which means you make no money in bad weather. I'm not going to drive a truck for ten hours and get paid about forty bucks for the entire day.

No, you found one, and one of our companies uses that service, so I talked to a couple of their drivers. The cost for insurance is pretty steep, and it's not an hourly paid job which means you make no money in bad weather. I'm not going to drive a truck for ten hours and get paid about forty bucks for the entire day.

Again, Ray, you'll always have an excuse to stay in your abusive relationship.

upload_2019-9-1_8-19-26.jpeg

View attachment 276946
yet you would support to disarm that woman you used as a political pawn.

View attachment 276946

And you always make excuses for the leaders you chose that screwed up this country.

I'm a realist. A battered housewife is far more likely to be the VICTIM of gun violence than the perpetrator of it.

Gun in the home 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

And you always make excuses for the leaders you chose that screwed up this country.

Well, I did vote for Bush twice.

Here's the thing. I'm old enough to have lived through SEVEN, count them SEVEN recessions.

Republicans were in charge when SIX of them started.

I'm a realist. A battered housewife is far more likely to be the VICTIM of gun violence than the perpetrator of it.

Here's the thing. I'm old enough to have lived through SEVEN, count them SEVEN recessions.

There's a 100% surreality they will be a victim if they aren't armed

you remember things that didn't happen

Bullshit. Most domestic arguments with a gun in the house end up with the abused being shot, not the abuser.

Let's get real.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

I was born in 1962. We've had seven recessions in my lifetime. Republicans were in charge for the ones that started in 1969, 1973, 1981, 1990, 2001 and 2008.

Democrats were in charge for the one that was started (intentionally) to combat inflation in 1980.

Bullshit. Most domestic arguments with a gun in the house end up with the abused being shot, not the abuser.

Let's get real.

I was born in 1962. We've had seven recessions in my lifetime. Republicans were in charge for the ones that started in 1969, 1973, 1981, 1990, 2001 and 2008.

Democrats were in charge for the one that was started (intentionally) to combat inflation in 1980.
Dude I have the law enforcement experience to call you a lying sack of shit.

Let's get real.

YEs, but being the one in the handcuffs doesn't count as Law Enforcement Experience, Convict.

Let's get real.

YEs, but being the one in the handcuffs doesn't count as Law Enforcement Experience, Convict.
Go fuck yourself idiot
Screenshot_5.jpg

By being in charge, you mean the presidency. Well, we have a multi tier system of government in this country, and if you examine it that way, the Democrats were in charge of Congress during most of them.

When the woman leaves the abuser and is on her own, she has a much better chance at survival with a gun than without.

Let's get real.

Go fuck yourself idiot
View attachment 276963

So they taught you how to use Photoshop in the Correctional Facility.

Let's get real.

Go fuck yourself idiot
View attachment 276963

Photoshop? you can't find that document online
Notice the first name
Here's another one
From the same state
img010.jpg

One more
img008 (2) (1).jpg

Let's get real.

Go fuck yourself idiot
View attachment 276963

Notice the first name
Here's another one
From the same state
View attachment 276973
One more
View attachment 276976

You mean where you photoshopped out
Central Prison North Carolina

Go fuck yourself idiot
View attachment 276963

Notice the first name
Here's another one
From the same state
View attachment 276973
One more
View attachment 276976

You mean where you photoshopped out
Central Prison North Carolina
SHRUGS your approval matters not just makes you look like an idiot dancing to find a way to disprove it.
Prisoners aren't allowed unsupervised time around office equipment. much less a copier.

That's awesome. So you write out traffic tickets somewhere.

Guns and Violence Against Women: America's Uniquely Lethal Domestic Violence Problem - EverytownResearch.org

Women in the US are 25 times more likely to be killed by guns than women in other high-income countries.4 Put another way, 92 percent of all women killed with guns in high-income countries in 2015 were from the US.5 And an astonishing share of this gun violence in America is driven by domestic violence. In an average month, at least 52 American women are shot and killed by an intimate partner, and many more are injured.6Nearly 1 million women in the US alive today have been shot, or shot at, by an intimate partner.7

By being in charge, you mean the presidency. Well, we have a multi tier system of government in this country, and if you examine it that way, the Democrats were in charge of Congress during most of them.

Yeah, funny how this keeps happening when Repukes are in charge.

It almost seems like it is intentional...

When the woman leaves the abuser and is on her own, she has a much better chance at survival with a gun than without.

Check out the above link... so many women shot with guns they bought for protection, it isn't funny.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...h-guns-shoot-wrong-people-in-seconds-of-panic

Yeah, funny how this keeps happening when Repukes are in charge.

It almost seems like it is intentional...

There have been few times when Republicans were in charge just as there have been few times Democrats have been in charge. If by being in charge means the White House, again I have to remind you we don't live in an autocracy. If a President got to make all the decisions alone, we would have our entire southern border wall built and all illegals out of the country. Commie Care would have been gone Trump's first day in office. Sanctuary cities would be illegal just as warning criminals we are coming after them would be a crime.

Check out the above link... so many women shot with guns they bought for protection, it isn't funny.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...h-guns-shoot-wrong-people-in-seconds-of-panic

You link only drones on and on about these 47 accidental shootings that didn't specify gender, particular circumstances, or environments. Yes, there will be accidental shootings, just like there are accidental drownings every summer, just like there are deadly car accidents by the tens of thousands every year. just like there are people who get stabbed to death or beat with a baseball bat.

So I don't know what point you're trying to make here. We still buy swimming pools, still go to the beach on a nice day, still buy and drive our personal vehicles. And when you think of it, a country with a population of over 325 million people having only 47 accidental shootings is a pretty good record I would say. That's less than one person per state.

Forum List

Back