🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

And yet we have San Francisco who hand out poop maps for visitors, and even has a poop smart phone application. And we still have crazy people getting their hands on guns and killing a bunch of people. Thanks for nothing DumBama.

Yeah you probably think those are accurate and don't have an agenda..

Seriously, I wonder why kind of person looks at a homeless person and says, "That guy deserves to be made fun of!"

And yet we have San Francisco who hand out poop maps for visitors, and even has a poop smart phone application. And we still have crazy people getting their hands on guns and killing a bunch of people. Thanks for nothing DumBama.

Yeah you probably think those are accurate and don't have an agenda..

Seriously, I wonder why kind of person looks at a homeless person and says, "That guy deserves to be made fun of!"

Where did I ever say that? When I contribute to a cause, homelessness is the first one. I've beens asking since the story came out why SF can't provide port-a-potties for these people?

Lots of kids have strict moms.... most people don't get a lot of government handouts like Uncle Tom Carson did.

They did during his time growing up.

Yup, sucks to be him. Too bad he sucks at business. He's probably better off being out of business... and his employers are happy someone else filled in that gap and hired them.

Here's the thing, buddy. Capitalists and owners and managers are overrated. "My Boss is Genius, I don't know what we'd do without him" said no one, in a working class bar, EVER.

No, here is the thing: There is no reason for anybody to be on welfare outside of those with physical or mental disabilities. People don't work because they can't, most people don't work because they have no desire to.

What your idea suggests is that government force these people to work when they really don't want to, and yes, a business would close up because of worthless employees who get paid to work and produce half of the work needed since they don't want to be there in the first place.

A place we deliver to had an owner who participated in a program our state created. He hired ex-cons to do work on a coating parts line. No skill, just labor. The state paid him some money to hire these people.

What happened is these felons started getting into fist fights on the job. So the owner hired a security guard. When the security guard was attacked and hurt, the security company sent out several guards. After a while, it was too expensive to keep these ex-cons on the job. So he exited the program, got rid of the criminals, and no longer needed the security company.

No, here is the thing: There is no reason for anybody to be on welfare outside of those with physical or mental disabilities. People don't work because they can't, most people don't work because they have no desire to.

Okay. So let's give everyone a job, with worker's protections.... See how that works out. THis is something that FDR called for in his 1945 innagural address.

What your idea suggests is that government force these people to work when they really don't want to, and yes, a business would close up because of worthless employees who get paid to work and produce half of the work needed since they don't want to be there in the first place.

Guy, reality check... I've never worked at a place that didn't have employees who were kind of worthless, but still kept their jobs because they were friends with the boss, or they did the bare minimum to get by. I've seen really good employees get fucked over for the most trivial of reasons. Again, this is what largely cured me of being a Republicans--- too many awful bosses.

I saw a hard working single mother get fired so a boss could create a job for his drinking buddy. I've seen people fired because they were gay. I've seen people let go because they were too old and the boss had a youth kick.

Please. Don't want to hear it.

A place we deliver to had an owner who participated in a program our state created. He hired ex-cons to do work on a coating parts line. No skill, just labor. The state paid him some money to hire these people.

What happened is these felons started getting into fist fights on the job. So the owner hired a security guard. When the security guard was attacked and hurt, the security company sent out several guards. After a while, it was too expensive to keep these ex-cons on the job. So he exited the program, got rid of the criminals, and no longer needed the security company.

Yes, Ray, every story you tell reminds us all what a shithole Cleveland is.

Okay. So let's give everyone a job, with worker's protections.... See how that works out. THis is something that FDR called for in his 1945 innagural address.

If you do your job, chances are you don't need any protection.

Guy, reality check... I've never worked at a place that didn't have employees who were kind of worthless, but still kept their jobs because they were friends with the boss, or they did the bare minimum to get by. I've seen really good employees get fucked over for the most trivial of reasons. Again, this is what largely cured me of being a Republicans--- too many awful bosses.

I saw a hard working single mother get fired so a boss could create a job for his drinking buddy. I've seen people fired because they were gay. I've seen people let go because they were too old and the boss had a youth kick.

Please. Don't want to hear it.

Now you're trying to change the subject. When Welfare Reform happened, people who were on welfare had to go to work; some for the first time in their lives. They had no ability to do any jobs since they never worked before or worked very little, and the people that did learn things were extremely unproductive and had to be removed.

You can't force people to work who don't want to. You can cut them off of welfare forcing them to work when they go hungry, but something that productive will never happen in this country, especially with Democrats. And if you are an employe who gets stuck with these people, your company will go right down the tubes.

Yes, Ray, every story you tell reminds us all what a shithole Cleveland is.

What does Cleveland have to do with it? You think felons are different depending on where you are at???

If you do your job, chances are you don't need any protection.

Bullshit. I got squeezed out of a job because I got injured. Didn't miss that much work, but man, once CIGNA started getting the medical bills, I had to get squeezed out.

Of course, if you are content working a no-brainer job of driving a truck in a straight line, and can't get health insurance because your boss is too cheap and you are too lazy to look for something better, I guess you can say really stupid shit like this.

Now you're trying to change the subject. When Welfare Reform happened, people who were on welfare had to go to work; some for the first time in their lives. They had no ability to do any jobs since they never worked before or worked very little, and the people that did learn things were extremely unproductive and had to be removed.

That sounds like a failure of management. Maybe what we need is the government to certify who can be a manager.

What I've seen, in the 27 years since I left the Army (Where they took guys who didn't know how to do anything, and taught them to be all sorts of things) is most managers suck at their jobs, suck at developing employees.

There are no bad employees, just bad managers and toxic workplaces.

You can't force people to work who don't want to. You can cut them off of welfare forcing them to work when they go hungry, but something that productive will never happen in this country, especially with Democrats. And if you are an employe who gets stuck with these people, your company will go right down the tubes.

Oh, noes, Ray lives in mortal fear that not only could he be replaced by an undocumented worker, but a welfare person could probably replace you.

Dude, a wet sack of wet hammers could replace you.

What does Cleveland have to do with it? You think felons are different depending on where you are at???

Every story you tell has all these awful morals to it.... including your own. Yup, It's Cleveland. What a shithole.

Bullshit. I got squeezed out of a job because I got injured. Didn't miss that much work, but man, once CIGNA started getting the medical bills, I had to get squeezed out.

Of course, if you are content working a no-brainer job of driving a truck in a straight line, and can't get health insurance because your boss is too cheap and you are too lazy to look for something better, I guess you can say really stupid shit like this.

Nothing stupid about it. Every company has employees who use their medical insurance; that's why they carry it. And if every company got rid of employees that did use it, they would have few employees left.

So something tells me you're not letting out the full story here, such as you were a pain in the ass to the employer and they were going to get rid of you anyway with or without insurance claims.

That sounds like a failure of management. Maybe what we need is the government to certify who can be a manager.

What I've seen, in the 27 years since I left the Army (Where they took guys who didn't know how to do anything, and taught them to be all sorts of things) is most managers suck at their jobs, suck at developing employees.

There are no bad employees, just bad managers and toxic workplaces.

Oh, so now government should hire the managers too? Why not let government just run all industry if that's the case? After all, that's virtually what unions did. That's why the jobs moved overseas.

The guys in the reserves wanted to do the job even if they didn't now how to do it. The reason the military quit taking guys from prison years go is because they couldn't do anything with them. Yes, there are bad employees. I work with them--I see them all the time.

Oh, noes, Ray lives in mortal fear that not only could he be replaced by an undocumented worker, but a welfare person could probably replace you.

Dude, a wet sack of wet hammers could replace you.

Must be, I guess that's why we are currently short over 60,000 drivers, and more in a couple of years when we retire. Because anybody can do my job, right?

Your claim is you sit home and write resumes; something anybody with YouTube can do.

Nothing stupid about it. Every company has employees who use their medical insurance; that's why they carry it. And if every company got rid of employees that did use it, they would have few employees left.

So something tells me you're not letting out the full story here, such as you were a pain in the ass to the employer and they were going to get rid of you anyway with or without insurance claims.

Well, you'd be wrong. Every review I got was exmplary.... I am still good friends with the office Manager there (We go on fishing trips in the summer). Also got picked up less than 3 weeks after getting let go, and this was During the Great Recession.

Nope, what put a big target on my back was racking up a lot of insurance bills. Several other employees in the same situation had the same thing happen.

My lawyer told me I had a great case for age and medical discrimination.

Oh, so now government should hire the managers too? Why not let government just run all industry if that's the case? After all, that's virtually what unions did. That's why the jobs moved overseas.

Again, get the feeling that you probably blame rape victims for dressing like sluts.

Here's what we SHOULD have done the first time a factory owner did that.

"This is Bob.
"Bob is moving his factory overseas, putting all these nice people out of jobs.
THIS IS WHERE BOB LIVES (Picture of his house and address)
This is bob's Wife.
This is where that bitch gets her hair done.
These are Bob's douchebag kids
This is where they go to school"

The guys in the reserves wanted to do the job even if they didn't now how to do it. The reason the military quit taking guys from prison years go is because they couldn't do anything with them. Yes, there are bad employees. I work with them--I see them all the time.

I suspect they are only bad because they work with you. They probably hope they can get you to quit.

The reality- when the "War on an Emotional State" started dragging on, the Army DID take guys from prison.

Army is accepting more low-quality recruits, giving waivers for marijuana to hit targets

So you'd be wrong again.

Must be, I guess that's why we are currently short over 60,000 drivers, and more in a couple of years when we retire. Because anybody can do my job, right?

Or no one wants to do an unchallenging, no-brainer job. Most of us don't like driving to get to work, it's a miserable experience.

Your claim is you sit home and write resumes; something anybody with YouTube can do.

I bet if you sent me your resume, right now, I'd find a whole bunch of mistakes on it that get it to the bottom of the pile.

Here's the reality. Most people SUCK at writing resumes. Not their fault, really. If you only do something once every 5 years, you are never going to get good at it. Most people don't know the tricks to get around Applicant Tracking Software. "Oooh, Keywords? You mean like "Hard Working" and "Team Player"?"

Hilarious every time I see it.

Well, you'd be wrong. Every review I got was exmplary.... I am still good friends with the office Manager there (We go on fishing trips in the summer). Also got picked up less than 3 weeks after getting let go, and this was During the Great Recession.

Nope, what put a big target on my back was racking up a lot of insurance bills. Several other employees in the same situation had the same thing happen.

My lawyer told me I had a great case for age and medical discrimination.

It takes more to keeping a job than just doing satisfactory work. If you're nothing but a problem to your employer, how good you work is meaningless. You are creating problems for him that he doesn't need.

Again, get the feeling that you probably blame rape victims for dressing like sluts.

Here's what we SHOULD have done the first time a factory owner did that.

"This is Bob.
"Bob is moving his factory overseas, putting all these nice people out of jobs.
THIS IS WHERE BOB LIVES (Picture of his house and address)
This is bob's Wife.
This is where that bitch gets her hair done.
These are Bob's douchebag kids
This is where they go to school"

Yes, the Democrat tactic of putting women and children in harms way. Then you wonder why we call you people commies.

When jobs started to leave, it should have been government to ask the questions. Why are they leaving? What are we doing to send them away? Why is it so difficult to make a profit in the USA?

But Democrats would never ask that because they'd have to admit most of the moves were their fault. Allowing people to sue for any little thing. Regulations that were overly costly and burdensome. Supporting criminal unions that kept distancing the US worker further and further from overseas labor.

The Democrats had no desire to do that. After all, the union dollars collected from those workers went right into Democrat pockets come election time. Trail lawyer financial support for the Democrat party has always been strong.

So what can they say instead? Blame Reagan.

Or no one wants to do an unchallenging, no-brainer job. Most of us don't like driving to get to work, it's a miserable experience.

Then how can you say it's not challenging if you can barely make it to work? Of course it's very challenging, difficult, and aggravating. That's why only those of us good at it can do these jobs. It's something you couldn't do.

Most people don't drive 200 miles a week. I drive more than that every day. But it takes more than just getting a CDL to drive, you have to maintain a good driving record. Many places won't even consider looking at a job application if you have 4 points or more on your license, or 8 CSA 2010 points. The four points on your license is all your points in the truck and in your personal car combined.

Then there are companies that have their own point system. If you damage the vehicles in any way, you get written up. If you are written up more than three times in two years, out you go. Find another job.

Not everybody can do this job. That's why some of the guys that load my truck today are ex-drivers.

It takes more to keeping a job than just doing satisfactory work. If you're nothing but a problem to your employer, how good you work is meaningless. You are creating problems for him that he doesn't need.

Yeah, whatever... says the guy who works at a job so fucking bottom feeder YOU CAN'T GET INSURANCE.

If they could give an illegal a CDL, you'd be out of a job, spanky.

Yes, the Democrat tactic of putting women and children in harms way. Then you wonder why we call you people commies.

So Bob wasn't putting hundreds of women and children in harm's way when he shuttered the factory?

Oh, but that's okay because he's rich.

When jobs started to leave, it should have been government to ask the questions. Why are they leaving? What are we doing to send them away? Why is it so difficult to make a profit in the USA?

As Herbert Hoover said, the problem with capitalism is capitalists. They're too fucking greedy. You could let them pay us slave wages AND poison the shit out of our water, and they'd still be out looking for a better deal.

Of course, your Fuhrer wants to punish the poor places they move jobs to or the poor people who take the jobs...

You know, instead of the guy who so greedy he destroys the middle class, and then wonders why no one can afford his products.

But Democrats would never ask that because they'd have to admit most of the moves were their fault. Allowing people to sue for any little thing. Regulations that were overly costly and burdensome. Supporting criminal unions that kept distancing the US worker further and further from overseas labor.

Yes, all those things that created a middle class! How dare they?

Then how can you say it's not challenging if you can barely make it to work? Of course it's very challenging, difficult, and aggravating. That's why only those of us good at it can do these jobs. It's something you couldn't do.

Guy, you missed my point entirely... Aggravating isn't challenging. For instance, as a buyer, what I found challenging was negotiating with vendors, solving inventory and fulfillment problems. What I found aggravating was dealing with two-faced salespeople and clinically retarded managers.

People like to be challenged, at least those of us with ambition. No one likes to be aggravated.

Yeah, whatever... says the guy who works at a job so fucking bottom feeder YOU CAN'T GET INSURANCE.

If they could give an illegal a CDL, you'd be out of a job, spanky.

They do allow illegals to drive here because the US can't find enough good drivers. They don't take our test though, they must get reciprocity from other countries or something, because I seen these guys try and back in a trailer, and there is no possible way they passed a CDL test in the US.

The real problem is these lowlifes can't read our signs and are swerving all over the road trying to get on a different highway last minute. Plus they are stupid to boot. They are renown for pulling away from the dock while the dock worker is still unloading. So now companies are making policies like turning in your keys, staying inside while getting loaded or unloaded, or putting glad hand locks on your trailer.

It was so nice when it was mostly us Americans in this country. Democrats ruin everything.

So Bob wasn't putting hundreds of women and children in harm's way when he shuttered the factory?

Oh, but that's okay because he's rich.

As one business owner put it when I was delivering crates to his company for the move "It's either I leave the country or join my employees in the unemployment line."

You have no understanding how businesses work. They don't open up to provide good jobs and benefits, they open up to create products or services at a profit. You leftists think they have some sort of social obligation because they decided to make their own money instead of working for somebody else.

And when you go to Walmart and buy your cheap Chinese crap, you really don't understand that you're most of the problem. You think you can do that every time you shop but American businesses are supposed to stay open at a loss because you won't buy their more expensive product, but yet able to provide great jobs with benefits.

As Herbert Hoover said, the problem with capitalism is capitalists. They're too fucking greedy. You could let them pay us slave wages AND poison the shit out of our water, and they'd still be out looking for a better deal.

Of course, your Fuhrer wants to punish the poor places they move jobs to or the poor people who take the jobs...

You know, instead of the guy who so greedy he destroys the middle class, and then wonders why no one can afford his products.

People can afford his products, but they opt for the cheaper ones. It's just like the leftists crying about Trump's trade war with China. What is their biggest concern? That our Chinese products will increase in price. That's all they care about. These hypocrites are like you where they complain about wages on one hand, and buy foreign made products with the other.

Yes, all those things that created a middle class! How dare they?

All those things destroyed the middle-class as well.

Guy, you missed my point entirely... Aggravating isn't challenging. For instance, as a buyer, what I found challenging was negotiating with vendors, solving inventory and fulfillment problems. What I found aggravating was dealing with two-faced salespeople and clinically retarded managers.

People like to be challenged, at least those of us with ambition. No one likes to be aggravated.

My job is way more challenging than yours any day of the week. I'd like to see you shitting yourself in a blizzard on the highway where you can't see 50 feet in front of you. Or blindsiding into an inside dock were you can't even see where you are backing into because of extremely poor or no lighting. Or how fast you can react when you're carrying 40,000 of freight and some idiot cuts in front of you on the highway and hits the breaks.

Driving is one of the ten deadliest jobs in the US; even more deadly than being a cop, ironworker or fireman. And you'll appreciate a good American driver when traffic comes to a sudden stop and he's behind you.

They do allow illegals to drive here because the US can't find enough good drivers. They don't take our test though, they must get reciprocity from other countries or something, because I seen these guys try and back in a trailer, and there is no possible way they passed a CDL test in the US.

The real problem is these lowlifes can't read our signs and are swerving all over the road trying to get on a different highway last minute. Plus they are stupid to boot. They are renown for pulling away from the dock while the dock worker is still unloading. So now companies are making policies like turning in your keys, staying inside while getting loaded or unloaded, or putting glad hand locks on your trailer.

It was so nice when it was mostly us Americans in this country. Democrats ruin everything.

I've worked in enough plants to realize American truck drivers fuck things up, too. Had one time a forklift ended up wrecked because the truckdriver didn't make sure it was off the loading plate before he pulled out. They fired the driver of the fork truck.

But, yeah, Ray brought the racism again. Probably pisses him off that these foreign drivers are getting health insurance.

As one business owner put it when I was delivering crates to his company for the move "It's either I leave the country or join my employees in the unemployment line."

So he sucks as a businessman.... my guess is, he ain't in business now, either.

You have no understanding how businesses work. They don't open up to provide good jobs and benefits, they open up to create products or services at a profit. You leftists think they have some sort of social obligation because they decided to make their own money instead of working for somebody else.

I understand how businesses work just fine. They don't work for consumers or workers, and that's the problem. Time to try something else.

And when you go to Walmart and buy your cheap Chinese crap, you really don't understand that you're most of the problem. You think you can do that every time you shop but American businesses are supposed to stay open at a loss because you won't buy their more expensive product, but yet able to provide great jobs with benefits.

Again, I try to buy American when possible, unlike your Fuhrer who gets all his shit made in China before he realized he could appeal to dumb rednecks like you.

The problem is, we make it too easy to move business. That's why we need to shame Bob and his family on national TV when they do it.

Driving is one of the ten deadliest jobs in the US; even more deadly than being a cop, ironworker or fireman. And you'll appreciate a good American driver when traffic comes to a sudden stop and he's behind you.

Funny thing about that. On the way up to my summer place, I had some truck driver kept tailgating me. I'd speed up to put some distance... about ten minutes later, same fucking truck, right behind me all I could see was his grill.

One more time, if you were any good at your job, you'd be able to get one with health insurance.

I've worked in enough plants to realize American truck drivers fuck things up, too. Had one time a forklift ended up wrecked because the truckdriver didn't make sure it was off the loading plate before he pulled out. They fired the driver of the fork truck.

But, yeah, Ray brought the racism again. Probably pisses him off that these foreign drivers are getting health insurance.

More than likely it was a foreign driver. Thanks for supporting my point.

So he sucks as a businessman.... my guess is, he ain't in business now, either.

He probably is, and you're still buying the products he makes.

I understand how businesses work just fine. They don't work for consumers or workers, and that's the problem. Time to try something else.

Something else? Like what?

Again, I try to buy American when possible, unlike your Fuhrer who gets all his shit made in China before he realized he could appeal to dumb rednecks like you.

The problem is, we make it too easy to move business. That's why we need to shame Bob and his family on national TV when they do it.

So what do you suggest, that we make it like Cuba, North Korea, or a number of places you consider utopia?

Funny thing about that. On the way up to my summer place, I had some truck driver kept tailgating me. I'd speed up to put some distance... about ten minutes later, same fucking truck, right behind me all I could see was his grill.

One more time, if you were any good at your job, you'd be able to get one with health insurance.

If you had any job, you'd be able to afford the psychological help you so badly need.

More than likely it was a foreign driver. Thanks for supporting my point.

You don't know that. The guy who got fired was a white American, though.

Something else? Like what?

How about a consumer based economy instead of a capital based one... I know you'll scream "socialism" and shit, but if everyone had a job.... the economy would be just fine.

So what do you suggest, that we make it like Cuba, North Korea, or a number of places you consider utopia?

Yawn, guy, if the world punished us the way it punishes N.Korea or Cuba, we'd be a shithole in the parts of the country that aren't Cleveland.

"Hey, you wouldn't want to have an economy like CUBA!!!"
"You mean the country we've been punishing for 60 years for taking the Mafia's Stuff?"

If you had any job, you'd be able to afford the psychological help you so badly need.

Never had a job where they didn't offer me health insurance. YOu keep missing the point. If you were such a great catch, you'd have no problem getting a job with a company that offers health coverage.

You don't know that. The guy who got fired was a white American, though.

The white American worker either didn't make sure the wheels were chocked or didn't use the ICC bar lock to make sure the trailer didn't go anywhere. It's a company rule because not chocking the wheel is a OSHA violation that results in a warning and fine for the company.

And yes, I do know it was a foreigner because when we had American drivers only, that seldom if ever happened.

How about a consumer based economy instead of a capital based one... I know you'll scream "socialism" and shit, but if everyone had a job.... the economy would be just fine.

We have a million more jobs than people to fill them. Why doesn't everybody have a job now? I'll tell you why: it's because our social programs make it easy to live without having a job. So if you want government to do something, write your Democrat representative and tell them you support a reduction in social services.

Yawn, guy, if the world punished us the way it punishes N.Korea or Cuba, we'd be a shithole in the parts of the country that aren't Cleveland.

"Hey, you wouldn't want to have an economy like CUBA!!!"
"You mean the country we've been punishing for 60 years for taking the Mafia's Stuff?"

Getting out of American punishment is easy, just comply with our reasonable demands. Show me in the Constitution or any writings of our founders where our federal government is supposed to oversee industry and make sure everybody has a job. That's not a Republic, that's fascism and borderline Communism.

Never had a job where they didn't offer me health insurance. YOu keep missing the point. If you were such a great catch, you'd have no problem getting a job with a company that offers health coverage.

And you keep missing the point that your obsessions are making you miserable. And the point that if 97% of the jobs offered were available to me, I would have a job with medical insurance.

The white American worker either didn't make sure the wheels were chocked or didn't use the ICC bar lock to make sure the trailer didn't go anywhere. It's a company rule because not chocking the wheel is a OSHA violation that results in a warning and fine for the company.

And yes, I do know it was a foreigner because when we had American drivers only, that seldom if ever happened.

Okay, buddy... I know you guys never make mistakes..

We have a million more jobs than people to fill them. Why doesn't everybody have a job now? I'll tell you why: it's because our social programs make it easy to live without having a job. So if you want government to do something, write your Democrat representative and tell them you support a reduction in social services.

First, I doubt any of the bullshit that come out of Washington on employment. Again, I'd have no problem with workfare.. if workers rights came along with them.

Getting out of American punishment is easy, just comply with our reasonable demands.

Wait, where do we have the right to demand ANY country have a form of government that we approve of. If other countries started punishing us economically because they don't like our system, you'd throw a fit.

Show me in the Constitution or any writings of our founders where our federal government is supposed to oversee industry and make sure everybody has a job. That's not a Republic, that's fascism and borderline Communism.

Don't want government limited to "What a bunch of piss-ignorant slave rapists thought of".

Modern states have government regulation of industry and workers rights. Europe passed us up decades ago... which is why you won't find a European City that is the kind of shithole Cleveland is.

And you keep missing the point that your obsessions are making you miserable. And the point that if 97% of the jobs offered were available to me, I would have a job with medical insurance.

Excuses, excuses.... So you picked a job where you can't meet the physical requirements.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away. “I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Okay, buddy... I know you guys never make mistakes..

Never said we didn't. What I am telling you now is that it's almost an expectation of foreign drivers. Some of our companies only enforce safety requirements on foreign drivers only. It's not in writing of course, but it's a practice that led them to better safety.

Driving away without knowing your vehicles is secure to leave is not making a mistake. It's pure laziness and stupidity. It doesn't take much effort to go back into a building, check you are totally loaded or unloaded, and make sure the dock plate is off the trailer.

First, I doubt any of the bullshit that come out of Washington on employment. Again, I'd have no problem with workfare.. if workers rights came along with them.

You don't need workers rights if you are doing your job. We don't have any for the people working now outside of union companies which are few these days. Why would you bust your ass at work if you knew you could never get fired? That's what union companies had to tolerate which is why they moved the hell away from the unions.

Wait, where do we have the right to demand ANY country have a form of government that we approve of. If other countries started punishing us economically because they don't like our system, you'd throw a fit.

We have that right if we are providing foreign aid to the country or that they are trading partners with us. That's the only way we can punish anybody is by stopping that exchange with them.

Don't want government limited to "What a bunch of piss-ignorant slave rapists thought of".

Modern states have government regulation of industry and workers rights. Europe passed us up decades ago... which is why you won't find a European City that is the kind of shithole Cleveland is.

Oh please, you have cities in Europe that the police are afraid to go into. Yesterday 10 people were stabbed, one to death, by a guy with a knife in France.

Yes, you can have business regulations, but the government can't run businesses their way. You can't force businesses to keep low productive labor and stay in business.

Excuses, excuses.... So you picked a job where you can't meet the physical requirements.

For most jobs, no. But until that big-eared commie came along, it was never a problem because everybody offered healthcare benefits. Now only the major companies do, and those are the ones I could never work for. Prior to that, any job I was able to apply for or worked for aways had coverage. Thanks to Hussein and the Democrats, those days are now long gone.

You don't need workers rights if you are doing your job. We don't have any for the people working now outside of union companies which are few these days. Why would you bust your ass at work if you knew you could never get fired? That's what union companies had to tolerate which is why they moved the hell away from the unions.

People don't bust their asses now... Frankly, the one thing I got out of 27 years working in the civilian world is most people put in the bare minimum... because they don't get paid more for the maximum.

But I've seen people fired for being gay, to create a job opening so the boss could hire his drinking buddy, (Finally had to fire the guy after he got his fourth DUI) and my own wonderful experience after I busted up my knee.

If it were up to me, Unions would be MANDATORY.

For most jobs, no. But until that big-eared commie came along, it was never a problem because everybody offered healthcare benefits. Now only the major companies do, and those are the ones I could never work for. Prior to that, any job I was able to apply for or worked for aways had coverage. Thanks to Hussein and the Democrats, those days are now long gone.

Again, even small companies offer health coverage, or they subsidize ACA plans. So I hate to break it to you, you work for a real bottom feeder. But I don't want to speculate on your co-dependent relationship. Somehow, I doubt you are his only driver, why haven't they all bailed... are they all sick, lame and lazy.

People don't bust their asses now... Frankly, the one thing I got out of 27 years working in the civilian world is most people put in the bare minimum... because they don't get paid more for the maximum.

But I've seen people fired for being gay, to create a job opening so the boss could hire his drinking buddy, (Finally had to fire the guy after he got his fourth DUI) and my own wonderful experience after I busted up my knee.

If it were up to me, Unions would be MANDATORY.

Companies will get rid of fuck offs, and no, most people are not fuck offs. They do the job they're supposed to do and that's all any employer can ask for. But by forcing people to work who don't want to, and guaranteeing them they will never get fired, then expect them to be taking 10 bathroom breaks every day, and barely get any work done which of course, would put any company out of business.

Again, even small companies offer health coverage, or they subsidize ACA plans. So I hate to break it to you, you work for a real bottom feeder. But I don't want to speculate on your co-dependent relationship. Somehow, I doubt you are his only driver, why haven't they all bailed... are they all sick, lame and lazy.

It's actually a good place to work otherwise. Sure, they have their problems like any other company, but overall, most people stay until they retire.

Most of the people that I work with are married with working wives, so when we lost our insurance, those guys went on their wife's plan at her job. We have one who is on Commie Care, but even he stated it's nothing but a joke, and only benefit him if he got ran over by a bus.

Other than that, I don't know why they stay. One T/T driver is retired from the county, so he gets his medical coverage as part of his retirement plan. Another is the owners son, and I don't know what he does for coverage. Then we have one who works for the county full time, and another who is a retired Cleveland cop.

Every job I applied for doesn't have coverage any longer. Like I said, small businesses got rid of it at the start of Commie Care just like my employer. Even if they did have coverage, they still consider my age which is much more expensive to cover than younger workers today.

Forum List

Back