🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

No, I'm living in the Country that Lincoln and TR and FDR and LBJ FIXED. The country they created was kind of fucked up and blew itself up in 1861.

Yet most of the original Constitution is what we live under.

You spit in the face of the founders of this country yet pay homage to those who created a huge government dependency class and responsible for much of the money we've spent though the decades.

Well, they are kind of pathetic, which is why other blacks call them that.

I think the keyword is "Sellout".

Of course that's the word. It certainly can't be racist, because racist is only for Republicans, right?

Sort of like only Republicans lie, but liberals misspeak? Or a Republican flip-flops, but a liberal evolves?

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Um, the mental hospitals weren't good things.. They were awful places where the people put there suffered... that's why they were closed down. That and they were unconstitutional.

Ah, you must have seen the same episode of Geraldo I take it.

It's not constitutional to keep crazy people off our streets so they can't get guns and kill a bunch of people. Instead, blame the guns.

Of course that's the word. It certainly can't be racist, because racist is only for Republicans, right?

Sort of like only Republicans lie, but liberals misspeak? Or a Republican flip-flops, but a liberal evolves?

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Nope. A sellout is a sellout. You'd never see Herman Cain or Ben Carson trying to sell that shit in front of a black audience, but they get in front of rooms of white people and tell them how shiftless the other negroes are..

and they laugh all the way to the bank.

Ah, you must have seen the same episode of Geraldo I take it.

It's not constitutional to keep crazy people off our streets so they can't get guns and kill a bunch of people. Instead, blame the guns.

RIght. Crazy people without guns can't kill anyone. Locking up crazy people.... meh, 18% of the population suffers from a mental illness of some sort. We'd need a lot of locks.

You spit in the face of the founders of this country yet pay homage to those who created a huge government dependency class and responsible for much of the money we've spent though the decades.

Yup, they were slave owning hypocrites, ONLY WORTHY OF MY CONTEMPT.

What you call "Huge GOvernment Dependency", I call "Civilization". I frankly don't want someone breaking into my house at night because his kids are hungry... You probably would sit their clutching your gun.... stroking it gently, hoping for the day...

—-/ The Republican Congress is responsible for their over spending like the Farm Bill. The president can’t spend a dime. Sorry to rain on your Parade.

Wow, you keep avoiding any responsibility for what Reagan did. Maybe we should call you "Alzheimers".
/——/ Reagan couldn’t do anything unless democRATs lined up to vote yes. Sorry that ruins your narrative but the constitution is the constitution,

Yup, they were slave owning hypocrites, ONLY WORTHY OF MY CONTEMPT.

What you call "Huge GOvernment Dependency", I call "Civilization". I frankly don't want someone breaking into my house at night because his kids are hungry... You probably would sit their clutching your gun.... stroking it gently, hoping for the day...

Yeah, people would rather break into my home than get a job or a few jobs to feed their kids. That's what leftists would have as an America.

People irresponsibly have children they can't afford because they know your precious government will, meaning taxpayers. When you promote irresponsibility, don't be too surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people. That's a concept that LBJ or FDR never explained to the public.

Take for instance my HUD neighbors. Neither adult that I see weighs less than 300 lbs. They have four kids there, and taxpayers are supporting them all. You see, without all this "civilization" that we have, people would make sure to not have children they couldn't afford. They would also go on a diet because they'd be buying their own food, and the food they use when they have their bi-weekly parties outside in the summer.

Nope. A sellout is a sellout. You'd never see Herman Cain or Ben Carson trying to sell that shit in front of a black audience, but they get in front of rooms of white people and tell them how shiftless the other negroes are..

and they laugh all the way to the bank.

Correct, why would stupid black liberals listen to successful people like Carson or Cain? They should stick to those real role models like the kneelers, rap guys, and anti-American hate mongers like Louis Farrakhan.

RIght. Crazy people without guns can't kill anyone. Locking up crazy people.... meh, 18% of the population suffers from a mental illness of some sort. We'd need a lot of locks.

Oh! So now locks are the problem. But Reagan shouldn't have had that problem, huh? After all, you place all the blame on him.

Yeah, people would rather break into my home than get a job or a few jobs to feed their kids. That's what leftists would have as an America.

People irresponsibly have children they can't afford because they know your precious government will, meaning taxpayers. When you promote irresponsibility, don't be too surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people. That's a concept that LBJ or FDR never explained to the public.

Yeah, people are still going to fuck if the government pays them or not... hate to break it to you.

I'd be happy to replace welfare with workfare. Every American has the right to a job that his boss cannot fire him from. With full health care benefits. Problem solved.

Correct, why would stupid black liberals listen to successful people like Carson or Cain? They should stick to those real role models like the kneelers, rap guys, and anti-American hate mongers like Louis Farrakhan.

Why would people not listen to Uncle Tom Carson? Maybe for this reason.

upload_2019-8-27_4-39-2.jpeg

Oh! So now locks are the problem. But Reagan shouldn't have had that problem, huh? After all, you place all the blame on him.

No, what Reagan should have did was develop outpatient programs to treat these people instead of dumping them on the street. But he was too busy buying $600 toilet seats, giving tax cuts to billionaires and running up trillions in debt.

Yeah, people are still going to fuck if the government pays them or not... hate to break it to you.

I'd be happy to replace welfare with workfare. Every American has the right to a job that his boss cannot fire him from. With full health care benefits. Problem solved.

View attachment 276170

No, what Reagan should have did was develop outpatient programs to treat these people instead of dumping them on the street. But he was too busy buying $600 toilet seats, giving tax cuts to billionaires and running up trillions in debt.
/—-/ All lies, twists and distortions. President Reagan has been out of office for over 30 years and you still whine like a girlie man. Get a job and pay your own way.

/—-/ All lies, twists and distortions. President Reagan has been out of office for over 30 years and you still whine like a girlie man. Get a job and pay your own way.

Thanks to Reagan, we are all working two jobs... it's not awesome.

I voted for that idiot... twice.

We no know how badly he fucked up... everything.
/——/ We were working two jobs long before Reagan took office. Batter up- next rant.

/——/ We were working two jobs long before Reagan took office. Batter up- next rant.

Actually, no, we weren't... We all had good union jobs with good benefits and rights...

Then some rich people told Reagan to get rid of that and he did.
/----/ Who is we? At their hight fifty years ago, nearly a third of U.S. workers belonged to a union. Today, it's one in 10. That was long before Regan took office. In1967 LBJ was president and he was a democRAT.

Actually, no, we weren't... We all had good union jobs with good benefits and rights...

Then some rich people told Reagan to get rid of that and he did.
/——/ Here’s your wonderful Union, Joe. Ain’t ya proud?
Federal probe into union corruptionexpands to General Motors

Aug 27, 2019 · Federal probe into union corruptionexpands to General Motors. The new charges come at an inopportune time for the union and Big Three Detroit automakers, which are negotiating new contracts for...

Except for the employer who would eventually go out of business. This commie attitude of yours where government forces employers to hire certain people would be the demise of this country. If people have children they can't take care of, the children should be taken away and put up for adoption instead of giving the mother welfare. You'd see how fast these welfare recipients would learn how to quit fucking.

Ben Carson was born in 1951 where a lot of blacks couldn't work or didn't have money. Today is an entirely different situation.

Reagan was a Democrat member of the House?

So do tell, why didn't Bill Clinton develop those outpatient programs? Why didn't your wet dream Obama do it? Oh, that's right, he was too busy wasting billions of dollars on green energy companies like Solyndra.

He did? How did he accomplish that?

He fired the PATCO workers, and made it clear that if you wanted to bust your union, the government wouldn't interfere.

Ben Carson was born in 1951 where a lot of blacks couldn't work or didn't have money. Today is an entirely different situation.

point was, he wouldn't be where he was at without the kinds of government programs he now denounces... I'm sorry that went over your head.

Except for the employer who would eventually go out of business. This commie attitude of yours where government forces employers to hire certain people would be the demise of this country. If people have children they can't take care of, the children should be taken away and put up for adoption instead of giving the mother welfare. You'd see how fast these welfare recipients would learn how to quit fucking.

If the employer goes out of business, that's HIS problem.

So do tell, why didn't Bill Clinton develop those outpatient programs? Why didn't your wet dream Obama do it? Oh, that's right, he was too busy wasting billions of dollars on green energy companies like Solyndra.

Well, Obama kind of did. ACA vastly expanded access to mental health coverage...

Affordable Care Act Expands Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits and Federal Parity Protections for 62 Million Americans

He did? How did he accomplish that?

He fired the PATCO workers, and made it clear that if you wanted to bust your union, the government wouldn't interfere.

point was, he wouldn't be where he was at without the kinds of government programs he now denounces... I'm sorry that went over your head.

Well, Obama kind of did. ACA vastly expanded access to mental health coverage...

Affordable Care Act Expands Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits and Federal Parity Protections for 62 Million Americans
/——/ Was it legal for PATCO to strike? Well was it, you big dope?

When you take a job like that you are bound to certain rules, such as you can't close down airports over labor disputes. You sheep just buy this leftist BS that because of Reagan with ONE UNION, that's what led to the decay of other unions. Well guess what? It had nothing to do with it.

Unions decayed because Americans no longer supported them. They seen what it did to their jobs. Manufacturers left the state or country and moved overseas just to get away from them because they had too much power. You can't compete with overseas products when your union tells you who you can hire, who you can fire, and tells you who you must promote to a more important job.

The last company I delivered to today was also one of the last companies in the area that had a union. They got rid of them last year. They became frustrated that one of the oldest union members got a promotion to a job he couldn't do, instead of the much better workers who could have gotten that better paying job. The owner of the company actually had to do the job for him. So basically, the company had to pay the guy to stand around, and the owner had to use his time to run a machine in his company instead of running the company.

From what I"m told, this guy was so useless that without a union, he would have been fired 30 years ago. After the employees got the union out of the way, that's exactly what happened to him.

Point is he had no choice because he was raised that way by his mother. When he became an adult, he became one of the most well noted brain surgeons in the medical field.

Yes it is his problem, especially when it's government that caused him to go out of business.

And yet we have San Francisco who hand out poop maps for visitors, and even has a poop smart phone application. And we still have crazy people getting their hands on guns and killing a bunch of people. Thanks for nothing DumBama.

When you take a job like that you are bound to certain rules, such as you can't close down airports over labor disputes. You sheep just buy this leftist BS that because of Reagan with ONE UNION, that's what led to the decay of other unions. Well guess what? It had nothing to do with it.

It had everything to do with it. The message was loud and clear. The government would no longer have your back.

Point is he had no choice because he was raised that way by his mother. When he became an adult, he became one of the most well noted brain surgeons in the medical field.

Lots of kids have strict moms.... most people don't get a lot of government handouts like Uncle Tom Carson did.

Yes it is his problem, especially when it's government that caused him to go out of business.

Yup, sucks to be him. Too bad he sucks at business. He's probably better off being out of business... and his employers are happy someone else filled in that gap and hired them.

Here's the thing, buddy. Capitalists and owners and managers are overrated. "My Boss is Genius, I don't know what we'd do without him" said no one, in a working class bar, EVER.

Forum List

Back