Ohio passes Stand Your Ground bill

No wonder he didn't want to help Trump. He's in bed with the chinese right next to Pedo Joe.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

Desperation? Where there is a phone call for him thanking the fucking chinks for his election?

No, desperation is recording POTUS saying that GA needs to do a valid recount because he knows he didn't lose the election. THAT'S DESPIRATION.
Is what he did illegal in any sense of the matter? There were three recounts in Georgia..
Was OJ arrested? A racist tried to plant evidence on OJ, that is the only reason he isn't in prison.

Right, because somebody else with no motive decided to kill two people for no reason, and they never found him.

So a Court of Law acquitted Zimmerman and that was acceptable, but a Court of Law acquitted OJ and that is unacceptable.
Zimmerman was attacked by a violent racist stranger who refused to stop smashing his head into the pavement. That was obviously justified.

Don't forget, the kid was a homophobe too........surprised the LGBTWZDESGFVESTB community didn't side with Zimmerman...

Zimmerman was a coward with a gun and became the HERO of right wing, racist because he got away with murdering a young black male.

Pound someones head into the ground and you might end up with a cap in yo ass.

Bullshit, there was so many holes in his story that if he was on a lake he would have sunk like the Titanic. Only a coward would see a 28yr old, 205+ grown man chase and murder a 17yr old, 160lb teenager as self defense.

He didn't chase anybody. He was following Martin while he was on the phone to keep an eye on him until police arrived, and even then, it was less than 30 seconds. He stayed on the phone with dispatch for another minute before he hung up, and that's when Martin attacked him.

Bullshit the dispatch told that coward he didn't need him to follow Trayvon, so you are telling a lie.

There are no holes in the story.

There are plenty of holes in his story.

The official autopsy released revealed that Martin had no marks on him other than two scraped knuckles consistent with him hitting somebody or something.

Another lie he had no abrasions or marks on his knuckles. He only had a scratch on his ring finger.

Investigations revealed that the back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet, and so were the knees on the pants Martin was wearing. The story totally matches up what Zimmerman reported to police and detectives.

Bullshit, I just showed the jacket and pants he was wearing.

1609895600603.png

1609895631153.png

Was OJ arrested? A racist tried to plant evidence on OJ, that is the only reason he isn't in prison.

Right, because somebody else with no motive decided to kill two people for no reason, and they never found him.

So a Court of Law acquitted Zimmerman and that was acceptable, but a Court of Law acquitted OJ and that is unacceptable.
Zimmerman was attack by a violent racist stranger who refised to stop smashing his head into the pavement. That was obviously justified.

That was bullshit.

Yea his head was bashed soooooo bad he didn't even need a damn band aid on his head.
How deep do you think the cuts need to be in order to be allowed to defend yourself with a gun? What is your criteria for "self defense"?

Explain to me how a man who had a teenager on his back smashing his head on the concrete only had a scratch. Have you ever had your head slammed on concrete? Why were Zimmerman's clothes so clean after sliding in the grass and dirt, did he police run him by the dry cleaners first?

View attachment 437793

View attachment 437794

Yea the back of his jacket really looks like someone who had been sliding on the wet concrete and grass on his back.
Your wild conspiracy theories will gain you nothing in this debate. Now answer the question. What do you think qualifies for self defense?

I don't think a 205lb, 28yr old man needs a gun to defend himself against a 17yr old, 160lb teenager, especially when he started the confrontation. Only a coward or a punk would need a gun for that. Are you another Zimmerman?

No wonder he didn't want to help Trump. He's in bed with the chinese right next to Pedo Joe.

Desperation? Where there is a phone call for him thanking the fucking chinks for his election?

No, desperation is recording POTUS saying that GA needs to do a valid recount because he knows he didn't lose the election. THAT'S DESPIRATION.
Is what he did illegal in any sense of the matter? There were three recounts in Georgia..

Zimmerman was attacked by a violent racist stranger who refused to stop smashing his head into the pavement. That was obviously justified.

Don't forget, the kid was a homophobe too........surprised the LGBTWZDESGFVESTB community didn't side with Zimmerman...

Zimmerman was a coward with a gun and became the HERO of right wing, racist because he got away with murdering a young black male.

Or if you roll up on someone at night, you might end up with a cap in yours.

In other words, it would disproportionately save too many white lives.

It's okay when blacks kill other blacks, just not whites killing blacks.

Kind of like it's ok when whites kill other whites. You are only concerned when someone black kills someone white.
You are the biggest racist on this board. I class you as a black supremacist.

Concerned Racist, coming from a POS like you that might be a compliment.

Zimmerman was attack by a violent racist stranger who refised to stop smashing his head into the pavement. That was obviously justified.

That was bullshit.

Yea his head was bashed soooooo bad he didn't even need a damn band aid on his head.
How deep do you think the cuts need to be in order to be allowed to defend yourself with a gun? What is your criteria for "self defense"?

Explain to me how a man who had a teenager on his back smashing his head on the concrete only had a scratch. Have you ever had your head slammed on concrete? Why were Zimmerman's clothes so clean after sliding in the grass and dirt, did he police run him by the dry cleaners first?

View attachment 437793

View attachment 437794

Yea the back of his jacket really looks like someone who had been sliding on the wet concrete and grass on his back.
Your wild conspiracy theories will gain you nothing in this debate. Now answer the question. What do you think qualifies for self defense?

I don't think a 205lb, 28yr old man needs a gun to defend himself against a 17yr old, 160lb teenager, especially when he started the confrontation. Only a coward or a punk would need a gun for that. Are you another Zimmerman?
Are you another Smollett?

That was bullshit.

View attachment 437793

View attachment 437794

Are you another Smollett?

You are another Charles Stuart.

Kind of like it's ok when whites kill other whites. You are only concerned when someone black kills someone white.

So you equate American with racist, did I get that right? So now you are a commie black supremacist bigot.

So you equate American with racist, did I get that right? So now you are a commie black supremacist bigot.

No I equate you to racist, I am a disabled Vet coward. Probably sacrificed more for this country than your punk ass.

Bullshit, there was so many holes in his story that if he was on a lake he would have sunk like the Titanic. Only a coward would see a 28yr old, 205+ grown man chase and murder a 17yr old, 160lb teenager as self defense.

He didn't chase anybody. He was following Martin while he was on the phone to keep an eye on him until police arrived, and even then, it was less than 30 seconds. He stayed on the phone with dispatch for another minute before he hung up, and that's when Martin attacked him.

Bullshit the dispatch told that coward he didn't need him to follow Trayvon, so you are telling a lie.

There are no holes in the story.

The official autopsy released revealed that Martin had no marks on him other than two scraped knuckles consistent with him hitting somebody or something.

Another lie he had no abrasions or marks on his knuckles. He only had a scratch on his ring finger.

Investigations revealed that the back of Zimmerman's jacket was wet, and so were the knees on the pants Martin was wearing. The story totally matches up what Zimmerman reported to police and detectives.

View attachment 437796

View attachment 437798
Who the fuck cares what some random dispatcher thinks he should do?

Furthermore, he stopped looking for him at that point anyway. The only reason Trayvon is dead is because, according to his fat girlfriend on the witness stand, after getting to his house, he decided to go back out and hunt down Zimmerman and attack him.

As for his jacket, are you under the impression that the sidewalk was covered in mud or something? :laugh:

Last edited:

Or if you roll up on someone at night, you might end up with a cap in yours.

I have no reason to be walking around at night getting the ingredients for lean and being a fucking pothead. I have a job and a life.

And he stopped following him at that point.

I'm waiting for you to post them.

No, he had one on his knuckle. It was the only mark on him which means he attacked Zimmerman, not the other way around.

The investigation took a few hours to complete. Then he went to the police station for questioning. The jacket dried by then.

He didn't get away with anything. That's Florida's law. Florida laws reflect the laws we've had here in Ohio for over a decade now: "A CCW carrier can legally use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Zimmerman had every reason he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. He had lacerations to the back of his head, a broken nose, and two black eyes. This is felonious assault and he had every legal right to stop it.

I wonder if the people saying that it will result in more black deaths are too stupid to realize they JUST ADMITTED blacks are the most violent race in America?

They have no choice but to admit it. You can't debate statistics.

Yea when blacks make up half the inmate population but only 13% of the general population, that says a whole lot about demz negros.

Yesterday or 100yrs ago, take your pick.

Whites are not killing blacks. If you're referring to police officers, yes they do kill blacks just like they kill whites. Those are justified shootings. It's why police carry guns.

90% of blacks are killed by other blacks.

85% of whites are killed by other whites.

You don't even know what you just posted, do you? 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. That means the other 10% of blacks were killed by somebody from another race. 85% of whites are killed by other whites, meaning that 15% of whites are killed by people of another race. Conclusion: 50% more whites are killed by a person of a different race than blacks are. Blacks only make up 13% of the US population.

Forum List

Back