Ohio police shot black man 60 times

So? he got $350,000 settlement offered in police takedown of wrong man in Valdosta​

And nothing happened to the officer that assaulted him.

If one segment of society can assault people and not get held accountable, I support it for all.

Right, but when you have just killed one officer and wounded 2 others you do. If you are white of course.

No, you don't either. 99% of all these black suspect/ white cop shooting and killings all have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officers.

No, you don't either. 99% of all these black suspect/ white cop shooting and killings all have one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officers.

The investigation found that the police violated Elijah McClain's civil rights and he had no legal reason to give them the time of day and they killed him because of it.

The investigation found that the police violated Elijah McClain's civil rights and he had no legal reason to give them the time of day and they killed him because of it.

Bullshit. I just read the story and it said the autopsy was inconclusive, that a number of things could have killed him including the sedative the medics gave him before his body went totally limp.

But thanks for helping make my point. He fought with the officers and disobeyed commands. The officers were not charged with anything.

Bullshit. I just read the story and it said the autopsy was inconclusive, that a number of things could have killed him including the sedative the medics gave him before his body went totally limp.

It doesn't matter which responder killed him. If they had left him alone like they should have none of this happens.

But thanks for helping make my point. He fought with the officers and disobeyed commands. The officers were not charged with anything.

He was legally justified. People will be legally justified to shoot from now on when they are illegally assaulted by law enforcement.

P.S. The officers have been arrested and are awaiting trial.

It doesn't matter which responder killed him. If they had left him alone like they should have none of this happens.

Ignoring the fact if he had just listened to officers, none of this would have happened. So do tell, a call comes in by a concerned citizen for a suspicious looking person. The police say they are not going to bother him. Then two hours later somebody calls the police and finds a body in an alley strangled to death about 1,000 feet from where they seen the suspicious looking person. Is that what you want your police to do? Would you be pleased with their actions if it was your wife or one of your children?

He was legally justified. People will be legally justified to shoot from now on when they are illegally assaulted by law enforcement.

Good, then next time a cop tries to stop you for what you feel is no good reason, shoot him and see what happens to you.

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way. How many black Jeffry Dahmers have their been? How many black John Gacy's. David Berkowitz, or Ted Bundy's? You guys talk about how corrupt everything is and everything is run by whites. So how about you start talking about YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURE, that produces 10 year old girls having to get abortions because daddy fucked her? How many black Larry Nassers have there been?

I think its high time for whites to stop talking about us in this way.

Everybody is fucked up, no one should be pointing fingers at anybody.

People will be legally justified to shoot from now on when they are illegally assaulted by law enforcement.

It's been my experience that people who harbor such feelings towards the police usually do so because they've had a bad run-in with police in the past and it didn't go so well for them, usually all their doing, but are too dishonest with themselves to admit it was their fault.

It's been my experience that people who harbor such feelings towards the police usually do so because they've had a bad run-in with police in the past and it didn't go so well for them, usually all their doing, but are too dishonest with themselves to admit it was their fault.

Their fault or not, it is never justification to violate someones rights.

I just posted an example of it.
There are always exceptions you can point to. Exceptions aren’t the rule. More White people are shot and killed by the police. The media generally doesn’t report and sensationalize those deaths

Last edited:
Police are not doctors and it’s against training for them to pronounce a person dead.

But if you’d rather have police make that call and not send fire after shooting bad guys, we can arrange that in Dem controlled regions.
You don’t need to “pronounce” someone dead to know that they are dead.

Or a bad upbringing where they are taught there is no authority above them. As a child I was raised by parents who taught me police were the good people. If I ever get lost or think I'm in danger and see a police officer, run to him. Police are always there to help you. If a police officer asks you any questions, answer them honestly.

Thank God I had a good upbringing and responsible parents.

Most police have a bad attitude problem & take it out on citizens. Like when they pull over a nice old white couple at dusk for a blown license plate light, then end up tasering & arresting them & impounding their vehicle for no good reason.

Forum List

Back