Ohio rape case...a slippery slope?

The girl was not conscious, did not know what happened until it was played out on social media, and had something forced into her body where she was in no condition to give consent. Photos and videos were taken where the men bragged about what happened and no one helped her. She woke up the next morning naked and alone.

There is no gray area here.

A few years ago, while I was sound asleep, some bastard cut a slice out of my arm and removed a hunk of tissue, stitched it up, then cut another hunk out of my armpit and stitched that up.

It would have hurt like hell if I had been awake.

Who knows what else they did to me while I was drugged and asleep? Take pictures? Bugger me? Make fun of me? I have no idea.

But aside from a couple of scars, no harm done.

The victim in this case had no permanent damage, experienced no contemporaneous or residual pain, and was only aware that she had been molested when informed by others.

The harm that was done to her was purely emotional.

I am not talking about being passed out drunk, that is obvious, but when a woman is drunk the law gives her the option to claim that she was too drunk to make the decision to have sex, but the man, who may be just as drunk, is held liable not only for having sex, but is guilty of having raped her.

Exactly. Double standards.

It is bizarre that the only time that the fascists are concerned about consent is when sexual relations between a man or a woman are involved.

I guess is easy to destroy the lives of two poor boys in Ohio but not those of the government bureaucrats who consistently transgress upon our rights.

Are you the trailer trash parent of one of them?

The punishment given to these evil boys is supposed to be an example to other boys who wanna have fun that if they rape an unconscious girl they will go to prison too. That's why the punishment given wasn't nearly what they deserve.

Male nurses have been known to rape unconscious patients based on the very same circumstances. Silence means consent. It's rape then and it's still rape for these cretins.

Two girls that had been texting death threats to the victim are now facing charges for posting threats on the internet.

A grand jury will convene in April to determine what other charges will be brought. Up to 15 adults could be charged, including the coach and parents that supplied alcohol to the kids.

Lets also remember that for sexually assaulting their unconscience victim, they received 1 and 2 years in a juvenile prison which will include counseling. They are being credited the nearly 3 months they've already served and if they do well, and work hard in Youth services, they may not even have to register as sex offenders when they get out.

Their punishment was in no way, harsh. Their lives are not ruined.

A few years ago, while I was sound asleep, some bastard cut a slice out of my arm and removed a hunk of tissue, stitched it up, then cut another hunk out of my armpit and stitched that up.

It would have hurt like hell if I had been awake.

Who knows what else they did to me while I was drugged and asleep? Take pictures? Bugger me? Make fun of me? I have no idea.

But aside from a couple of scars, no harm done.

The victim in this case had no permanent damage, experienced no contemporaneous or residual pain, and was only aware that she had been molested when informed by others.

The harm that was done to her was purely emotional.

Oh, OK. As long as she doesn't have physical pain from it the next day then it doesn't count. :cuckoo:

I guess is easy to destroy the lives of two poor boys in Ohio

Are you claiming that they did nothing wrong and should face no punishment? That's the only way I see to claim that their lives were destroyed. My opinion is they destroyed their own lives when they decided to become rapists.

The way that IT SHOULD WORK is that the individual who feels victimized should file a complaint.

The EVIDENCE shows that she was determined to socialize with the football players, She knew those players and she fell comfortable and secured enough to drink heavily. She had a history of promiscuity.

Once the videos went viral and the NY Times and NOW got involved things changed because now she was placed in the position of having to admit to a national audience that she was a little slut. She could not do that.

State officials were forced to unnecessarily persecute and prosecute those two boys who did not have the financial resources to defend themselves against those charges.

I don't want to "blame" the victim but on the other hand, nobody forced her to drink herself into oblivion.

So basically what you're telling us is that RAPE is a suitable punishment for any women who gets drunk?

Would you mete out the same punishment to men who get drunk?

Have you ever been drunk?

How would you feel to discover that you were gang raped while you were drunk?

Not only were they GANG rapists, but they were so proud of having been rapists that they felt free to announce it to the world.

You want your sister, daughter or mother to share this world with THEM?

They ought to be hanged.

And YOU ought to be ashamed of yourself.

This is not meant to disagree with you but there is a bit of inconsistency in the law in that a woman in certain circumstances can be considered raped when she has sex while drunk because she's considered not responsible for her actions,

but nowhere else in the law that I can think of does intoxication serve to remove one's responsibility for one's actions. Drunk driving for example.
She was passed out. At that point they could have 'sex' with her? Are you serious?

Lets also remember that for sexually assaulting their unconscience victim, they received 1 and 2 years in a juvenile prison which will include counseling. They are being credited the nearly 3 months they've already served and if they do well, and work hard in Youth services, they may not even have to register as sex offenders when they get out.

Well, that's not exactly true. They will not be recruited by any colleges for football.

I've said this elsewhere and I'll say it again. I see this as a corollary to the Abortion debate. Conservatives have said for years that if a girl doesn't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Well, if you're a guy and don't want to get accused of rape, don't have sex. It's that easy.

Every single time a girl has sex with a guy she risks life changing consequences. Every single time. Now we guys are facing consequences too.

Last edited:

Well, that's not exactly true. They will not be recruited by any colleges for football.

That's true. The media has made a big deal about promising football careers. Maybe they were that good, maybe they were simply high school good. *shrug*

They can still go to college. I bet they can even raise a ton of money from people who feel they were unjustly convicted.

Two girls that had been texting death threats to the victim are now facing charges for posting threats on the internet.

A grand jury will convene in April to determine what other charges will be brought. Up to 15 adults could be charged, including the coach and parents that supplied alcohol to the kids.

Good! There are some adults involved, somewhere in this seedy tale. They should also be held responsible for their roles in this crime.

Hopefully , you have brothers, sons, grandsons....and someday Karma will equally reward them.

I guess is easy to destroy the lives of two poor boys in Ohio

Are you claiming that they did nothing wrong and should face no punishment? That's the only way I see to claim that their lives were destroyed. My opinion is they destroyed their own lives when they decided to become rapists.

The way that IT SHOULD WORK is that the individual who feels victimized should file a complaint.

The EVIDENCE shows that she was determined to socialize with the football players, She knew those players and she fell comfortable and secured enough to drink heavily. She had a history of promiscuity.

Once the videos went viral and the NY Times and NOW got involved things changed because now she was placed in the position of having to admit to a national audience that she was a little slut. She could not do that.

State officials were forced to unnecessarily persecute and prosecute those two boys who did not have the financial resources to defend themselves against those charges.

The boys bragged about urinating on her. They repeatedly call her a dead girl, joked about not being able to have foreplay with a dead girl and how she was so passed out she didn't know a wang was in her butt. They talked about taking off her top because she vomited all over herself. It was wrong what they did. The courts thought so to.

[ame=http://youtu.be/xe-AAm83qEs]New Leaked Steubenville Big Red Rape Video! Michael Nodianos confession! NEW EVIDENCE LEAKED! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Hopefully , you have brothers, sons, grandsons....and someday Karma will equally reward them.

My brother knows not to rape women.

I can only hope you never have to explain to your daughter that you don't think it's a big deal if two boys violate her body.

My brother knows not to rape women.

I can only hope you never have to explain to your daughter that you don't think it's a big deal if two boys violate her body.

If my daughter or granddaughter complain about rape after they got stoned of their minds then they are on their own.

Forum List

Back