Ohio rape case...a slippery slope?

A few years ago, while I was sound asleep, some bastard cut a slice out of my arm and removed a hunk of tissue, stitched it up, then cut another hunk out of my armpit and stitched that up.

It would have hurt like hell if I had been awake.

Who knows what else they did to me while I was drugged and asleep? Take pictures? Bugger me? Make fun of me? I have no idea.

But aside from a couple of scars, no harm done.

The victim in this case had no permanent damage, experienced no contemporaneous or residual pain, and was only aware that she had been molested when informed by others.

The harm that was done to her was purely emotional.

And that emotional harm makes is even worse than any physical pain and suffering.

Doubt me?

Try to imagine the traumatic pain you felt when you were a little kid. You cannot. You ccasn remember that it hurt but the pain does NOT return

Now remember when you were a little kid and somebody said that something that really hurt your feelings.

That event still hurts, doesn't it? It still makes you feel like it felt when it first happened to you

Of course now I expect some of you will deny this is true in YOUR CASES, but emotional pain can last lifetime and everybody knows that.

There isn't a normal human ADULT on earth who does NOT already know this either.

Honest to GOD boys, your obvious misogyny is profoundly and painfully apparent to everyone but yourselves.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for blaming the victim in this case other than your fear and anger and still unresolved problems with the female gender

Grow the fuck up, boys.

Last edited:
Hopefully , you have brothers, sons, grandsons....and someday Karma will equally reward them.

My brother knows not to rape women.

I can only hope you never have to explain to your daughter that you don't think it's a big deal if two boys violate her body.

If my daughter or granddaughter complain about rape after they got stoned of their minds then they are on their own.

If your son or grandson brag about raping, urinating and exploiting a girl while they also were drinking booze and getting wasted illegally, will you also tell them they are on there own when they have to face consequences for their actions?

My brother knows not to rape women.

I can only hope you never have to explain to your daughter that you don't think it's a big deal if two boys violate her body.

If my daughter or granddaughter complain about rape after they got stoned of their minds then they are on their own.

If your son or grandson brag about raping, urinating and exploiting a girl while they also were drinking booze and getting wasted illegally, will you also tell them they are on there own when they have to face consequences for their actions?

Neither my sons nor grandsons would do that.

Now let's not conveniently forget that Lolita knew those guys. They have done that before. That it was important to her to hang around those guys. So to each his own. The only thing that was different this time is that the encounter was taped.

People do crazy shit all the time, are you familiar with the moonies and similar cults?

Neither my sons nor grandsons would do that.

Now let's not conveniently forget that Lolita knew those guys. They have done that before. That it was important to her to hang around those guys. So to each his own. The only thing that was different this time is that the encounter was taped.

People do crazy shit all the time, are you familiar with the moonies and similar cults?

So your daughter or granddaughter would do that?

You made a statement saying they would be on their own.

I did not know that. If true, that is indeed going too far.

That's scary on it's face. I'm SURE you are therefore guilty of rape. Don't tell us you never, as a teenager, felt up a girl that had not specifically said "Yes, I want you to feel me up". Anyway, I appreciate the insight. It sounds like the boys were worse in their actions than I had previously thought.

I have never in my entire life felt up a girl. Not once, not even close.

You never had a friend who got implants and begged you to touch them? I live in California so maybe that makes a difference. But I've felt a few fake boobs when begged. They felt just like mine. Mine are not fake though..... Yet. Lol

One time I was in the locker room at the gym when a woman was showing off her implants and asked me to see how real they felt. I just told her to fuck off. I'm in California too, but none of my friends ever asked me to feel their implants. Come to think of it, I've only had one friend that got implants.

Neither my sons nor grandsons would do that..

Why not? You're saying there's nothing wrong with it.

There is nothing wrong with it if they know the girl and she agrees.

Lolita had no complains and had no intentions to file charges.

Unfortunately she had no say because the state overruled her.

So , that's a new development which must be considered.

if your son or grandson brag about raping, urinating and exploiting a girl while they also were drinking booze and getting wasted illegally, will you also tell them they are on there own when they have to face consequences for their actions?

neither my sons nor grandsons would do that.

Now let's not conveniently forget that lolita knew those guys. They have done that before. That it was important to her to hang around those guys. So to each his own. The only thing that was different this time is that the encounter was taped.

so your daughter or granddaughter would do that?

if.....

neither my sons nor grandsons would do that.

Now let's not conveniently forget that lolita knew those guys. They have done that before. That it was important to her to hang around those guys. So to each his own. The only thing that was different this time is that the encounter was taped.

so your daughter or granddaughter would do that?

if.....

Ok so "IF" your son or grandson raped a drunk girl who had vomited on herself and passed out, IF they took pictures of themselves urinating on her and sexually penetrating her and posted them publicly and even videotaped themselves raping her in the back seat of a car and it was clear she was passed out.

IF they had to face consequences for those kind of acts, would you tell them equally they are also on their own?

I am not sure how you would complain if you are passed out.

Do you know a way a person who is passed out can complain?

When she saw the pictures she turned to her mother for help.

Just what part of unconcious don't you comprehend?

Just what part of unconcious don't you comprehend?

"Testimony from Elayna Andres, a sober, 17-year-old girl who witnessed the alleged incident described the victim as someone who had just forcibly declined an offer for a safe ride back to her friends and away from the boys, who had walked to the door before stumbling to the ground and who was not passed out, even though she was believed to be intoxicated.

"She was conscious," Andres testified. In fact, the girl wasn't actually carried anywhere like that, testimony concluded. The guys put her down after the photo was snapped. And Andres wasn't alarmed enough to prevent them all from leaving together".

You keep clinging to that.

You know that there was direct testimony from other witnesses that stated she was unconscience. The state proved she was, with testimony, pictures, Facebook and twitter posts. In fact, one boy testified they tried to get her to give them a blow job but couldn't manage to position her head comfortably so they just masturbated over her body after they stripped her.

You keep clinging to that.

You know that there was direct testimony from other witnesses that stated she was unconscience. The state proved she was, with testimony, pictures, Facebook and twitter posts. In fact, one boy testified they tried to get her to give them a blow job but couldn't manage to position her head comfortably so they just masturbated over her body after they stripped her.

You keep ignoring that.

I guess from the femi-nazi standpoint the facts must be ignored in order to destroy those boys lives.

So let's say there was a really drunk guy, and some guys he had met at the bar, where he got drunk, gave him a ride home. He almost immediately passed out on the sofa in his house---soooo drunk. The guys that drove him home robbed the drunk guy blind. They took thousands of dollars worth of stuff. But they showed a viral video of them robbing the guy while he was passed out on the sofa and they wound up getting caught, convicted and sentenced for their crime. How ya feel about that? The drunk guy had it coming, right?

And the moral of this and the rape story in the news is: if you get so drunk or high that you don't know what you're doing, whatever anyone does to you is okay for them to do. You had it coming. Right? Huh?

So let's say there was a really drunk guy, and some guys he had met at the bar, where he got drunk, gave him a ride home. He almost immediately passed out on the sofa in his house---soooo drunk. The guys that drove him home robbed the drunk guy blind. They took thousands of dollars worth of stuff. But they showed a viral video of them robbing the guy while he was passed out on the sofa and they wound up getting caught, convicted and sentenced for their crime. How ya feel about that? The drunk guy had it coming, right?

And the moral of this and the rape story in the news is: if you get so drunk or high that you don't know what you're doing, whatever anyone does to you is okay for them to do. You had it coming. Right? Huh?

Rape Trial Day 4: Expert Testifies for Defense

Kim Fromme, a professor of clinical psychology at the University of Texas, studies the effects of alcohol on people

.Fromme said it is possible the girl could have been sexually assaulted during a blackout and have no memory of it. However, she also said the girl could have had a sexual encounter and given consent without recalling she had done so.

It is plain that she was in no condition to consent to sex. It is plain that she was taken advantage of. The boys who did this were young and dumb. That's why we have special laws for juveniles. I hope they do their time, learn from it and return to society the better for it.

Forum List

Back