Ohio Senate passes bill banning baby murder when heartbeat can be detected!

Sorry, you poor little deluded turd, but your games are well known here, and your acting, and your lying, and your hyperbole, and your name calling, and on and on. You are one, if not the biggest, joke here.
You tried to ambush me and I got you. Face up to it. Snap.

The fact is the bill's future is problematic.
You're lying again, and I exposed you.

I know you hate that but, it's what I do.

Sorry, you poor little deluded turd, but your games are well known here, and your acting, and your lying, and your hyperbole, and your name calling, and on and on. You are one, if not the biggest, joke here.

You're lying again, and I exposed you. I know you hate that but, it's what I do.
That's why you are what . . . a poster like me? Snap.

Try staying on OP. You know the rules. The chance is the bill will not stand up in federal court, I think

You're lying again, and I exposed you. I know you hate that but, it's what I do.

Try staying on OP. You know the rules. The chance is the bill will not stand up in federal court, I think
You're just like a little girl, wanting to get the last word.

HEY... wait a minute here... are you really a little GIRL, fakey?

I mean fuck, you act like one.

You're just like a little girl, wanting to get the last word. HEY... wait a minute here... are you really a little GIRL, fakey? I mean fuck, you act like one.
Says the guy with a vagina. Snap. You won't get the final word unless I say "yes". You know that. What about the OP?

Forum List

Back