Ohio State Lawmaker asks if ‘colored population’ not washing their hands as well as others behind COVID rates

i wonder if he's a racist

you can ask him , but I would doubt it.

Very few African Americans in the tremendous city of Tipp City, the man's home town, so it could be a honest question. Remember he only ASKED about this, he didn't declare.

If you'll remember 3 months ago, President Trump asked ALL of the people to wash their hands after using the can. I know a lot of libs said "not my president, I'm not going to wash my hands for Trump's benefit"

If black people have the same attitude as libs, it could be the reason for the higher Covid rates

How in the hell would this moron know about the personal hygiene practices of "colored" people? It's people like him who make us whites look like a bunch of nutjobs.

How in the hell would this moron know about the personal hygiene practices of "colored" people? It's people like him who make us whites look like a bunch of nutjobs.

Senator Huffman admits he doesn't know black personal hygiene practices. That's why he was asking about it.

Senator Huffman admits he doesn't know black personal hygiene practices. That's why he was asking about it.

Why would he single out black people rather than people as a whole? The last unhygienic guy with no mask and no gloves who got too close to me in the supermarket was white, he reached around me, causing me to back up, without even saying "excuse me" and then proceeded to examine every butter container, taking them out of the refrigerator to compare them, touching everything, and making ME wait.

We have to call people out on basis of conduct alone.

USMB is full of white people talking about how black people do things or don't do them, while the same conduct is visible in all races, including white. There are people of all colors who, for example, properly pick up their trash and dispose of it, and those who don't.

Why would he single out black people rather than people as a whole? The last unhygienic guy with no mask and no gloves who got too close to me in the supermarket was white, he reached around me, causing me to back up, without even saying "excuse me" and then proceeded to examine every butter container, taking them out of the refrigerator to compare them, touching everything, and making ME wait.

We have to call people out on basis of conduct alone.

USMB is full of white people talking about how black people do things or don't do them, while the same conduct is visible in all races, including white. There are people of all colors who, for example, properly pick up their trash and dispose of it, and those who don't.

God damned you people just look for shit to be offended by don't you. He asked because DUH Covid has affected blacks more than whites, and so he was asking why that was......

That's how science works you fucking idiots, people ask questions, and then try to figure out the answers. Looking at a data point and saying "okay X is true, so why is X true?" is not racist.

This can literally be extrapolated to so many things when it comes to blacks in this country and nothing will improve for black people as long as it is "racist" to ask questions about legitimate data points.

Why would he single out black people rather than people as a whole?

Because it was part of a discussion as to why black people seem to be more inclined to contract and perish from the Chinese Kung Flu than Honkies.

What do you think the reason might be? Genetics? Environment? Different hygiene practices? different diets?

Its really an open discussion.

I remember back when aids first became popular. People wondered why Homos were more likely to come down with the aids. It was considered politically incorrect as well when the first people suggested that taking it in the caboose could be something that increased one's chances of getting it.

ya damned dirty apes

Its a mad house

A mad house!

you can ask him , but I would doubt it.

Very few African Americans in the tremendous city of Tipp City, the man's home town, so it could be a honest question. Remember he only ASKED about this, he didn't declare.

If you'll remember 3 months ago, President Trump asked ALL of the people to wash their hands after using the can. I know a lot of libs said "not my president, I'm not going to wash my hands for Trump's benefit"

If black people have the same attitude as libs, it could be the reason for the higher Covid rates
Obesity and unchecked diabetes and hypertension are the main culprits.

ya damned dirty apes

Its a mad house

A mad house!

This will be cancelled soon.............

Forum List

Back