CDZ Ohio Town's Board of Education Wouldn't Back Up Pro-Heterosexuality Speech

What about people who have children biologically thru other means like in vitro? It's still biological. And what about those who adopt? Are they con-demned in the Right-wing "biblical" world?
Those who "adopt" are not with the classification of (as I stated in the post you quoted) > "have children biologically" Can you read ?

I know nothing of any biblical world, and I know of no one who condemns adoption, other than liberal murderers, who support abortion.

Those who "adopt" are not with the classification of (as I stated in the post you quoted) > "have children biologically" Can you read ?

I know nothing of any biblical world, and I know of no one who condemns adoption, other than liberal murderers, who support abortion.
Liberals condemn adoption? You should back that up with some evidence.....it's a pretty strong accusation.

Yeah ? So ?
Your topic. Your OP. Your intentionally included quote.

Are you in the habit of starting threads with random stuff in the OP that you later on claim have nothing to do with the topic? That's odd....especially in the CDZ. If you don't want to debate what you yourself have put in your OP, why did you even put it there?

Define CRT and how it's part of K-12 curriculum.
CRT is indoctrination of kids to believe that whites living today bear guilt of US slavery (pre-1866), to believe that whites are inherently racist/evil, to believe that police ordinarily kill unarmed black people unjustifiably, to believe that America is imperialist and evil, to believe that homosexuality and trans lunacy are normal, and should be accepted as such. ...for starters

Liberals condemn adoption? You should back that up with some evidence.....it's a pretty strong accusation.
Sure. Every time they support an abortion, they are not supporting an adoption of that would-be child. Strong accusations go with strong actions -100% evidence. Look how liberals don't know anything. The list is long.

CRT is indoctrination of kids to believe that whites living today bear guilt of US slavery (pre-1866), to believe that whites are inherently racist/evil, to believe that police ordinarily kill unarmed black people unjustifiably, to believe that America is imperialist and evil, to believe that homosexuality and trans lunacy are normal, and should be accepted as such. ...for starters
Interesting...can you link the part of the CRT curriculum that states that white people "living today BEAR GUILT of US slavery"?
After that, can you link the part of the CRT curriculum that clearly states that "whites are inherently racist/evil"?

Let's start with those two assertions first. (and remember...YOU as the OP brought up CRT)

Sure. Every time they support an abortion, they are not supporting an adoption of that would-be child. Strong accusations go with strong actions -100% evidence. Look how liberals don't know anything. The list is long.
Liberals support CHOICE. The choice for women to make decisions about her own body. The choice to carry and keep. The choice to abort. The CHOICE TO CARRY AND PUT UP FOR ADOPTION.

Liberals are for a woman's right to choose adoption. Are you for FORCING women to put their children up for adoption?

Your topic. Your OP. Your intentionally included quote.

Are you in the habit of starting threads with random stuff in the OP that you later on claim have nothing to do with the topic? That's odd....especially in the CDZ. If you don't want to debate what you yourself have put in your OP, why did you even put it there?
Already answered in Post # 107. Ho Hum. Yawn****
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5)

Last edited:
Liberals support CHOICE. The choice for women to make decisions about her own body. The choice to carry and keep. The choice to abort. The CHOICE TO CARRY AND PUT UP FOR ADOPTION.

Liberals are for a woman's right to choose adoption. So you were lying. Why?
FALSE!.... NO, liberals do NOT support choice. Absolutely not.

When it comes to abortion (off topic BTW), liberals make the mistake like how Debbie Wasserman Schultz claims tht abortion s a matter between 2 parties . a woman and her doctor. WRONG!

Abortion is between THREE parties. A woman, her doctor, and the person whose life may be taken away from him/her. And that person should have more to say about it than the other 2, because he/she has so much more to lose. > His/her LIFE>

So "CHOICE" is a FALSE word, as used by liberals, since the developing person DOES NOT HAVE A CHOICE. He/she only has a choice when we living people can speak up in their behalf, as we (Republicans primarily) certainly do.

You're getting a education. You're welcome.

FALSE!.... NO, liberals do NOT support choice. Absolutely not.

When it comes to abortion (off topic BTW), liberals make the mistake like how Debbie Wasserman Schultz claims tht abortion s a matter between 2 parties . a woman and her doctor. WRONG!

Abortion is between THREE parties. A woman, her doctor, and the person whose life may be taken away from him/her. And that person should have more to say about it than the other 2, because he/she has so much more to lose. > His/her LIFE>

So "CHOICE" is a FALSE word, as used by liberals, since the developing person DOES NOT HAVE A CHOICE. He/she only has a choice when we living people can speak up in their behalf, as we (Republicans primarily) certainly do.

You're getting a education. You're welcome.
Well, now we know that you have NO CLUE about what the abortion issue is about. You don't believe that liberals support Choice. :heehee:

Let me guess....another male who relishes con-trolling women's bodies.

Liberals are obsessed with documentation (from liberal sources of course) as if it had a shred of credibility. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association, is what currently talks about the concocted term "gender dysphoria".

Oh boy. So, as I said, the APA is worse than even back in the 70s, but they are consistently run by homosexuals (in anything having to do with homosexuality), and they have the credibility of a sick alligator.
In other words you cant back up your claims, or you're too lazy to try. We should just take your word for it as an appeal to authority/ appeal to ignorance logical fallacy . Got it

Interesting...can you link the part of the CRT curriculum that states that white people "living today BEAR GUILT of US slavery"?
After that, can you link the part of the CRT curriculum that clearly states that "whites are inherently racist/evil"?

Let's start with those two assertions first. (and remember...YOU as the OP brought up CRT)
I am not link obsessed, as are liberals typically. 3rd time I've had to say that now.

In stead of somebody's document which is nothing more than a piece of paper or computer post, which can be total lies. I prefer to base my conclusions on the THOUSANDS of parents who have testified in front of school boards all over the country, about the actual CRT classes they saw on their kids' home computers, when the pandemic put those classes into the kids' bedrooms in front of the eyes of their parents, No issue has ever been more evidence displayed to the whole country than this. Hope that eases you some, Mr/Ms Question Mark.

No it is a reason why it must be taught......in order to prevent xenophobia and bigotry
Look at this MADNESS. Look at this programmed robotism on public display right before our eyes. Are you so weak minded that you cannot see that CRT IS xenophobia and bigotry - against white people, against America, against police ?

If anybody thinks that this filth is not really supported by anyone, take a good hard look at Post # 137 (inside out thought)

Forum List

Back