Oil Price Plunging. Thanks Biden!

If
Wrong. Biden is driving up oil prices. It's deliberate policy.
If they are successful in negotiations with Iran over a new nuclear agreement, the ppb may drop. Trump's trade wars, sanctions and tariffs have been such a flop.

How much oil did those leases produce in 2021? How much oil was Keystone XL transporting?

The answer is ZERO. In fact there would not be a single drop of oil that would be available in the market from these exploration and pipeline projects for years and years.

So again, when you say Biden caused a raise in oil prices wtf are you talking about?
Jim H - VA USA

Whats-a-matter buddy? You stick your thumb down, but can't find big boy words to try to maintain your bullshit?

Jim H - VA USA

Whats-a-matter buddy? You stick your thumb down, but can't find big boy words to try to maintain your bullshit?
I gave you a thumbs down and did not comment because your errors should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

I don't normally waste my time replying to such simple comments.

Since you may not have one, I will reply to your questions with half my brain tied behind my back...

>How much oil did those leases produce in 2021? How much oil was Keystone XL transporting?

The context of what we were "discussing" was this statement by bripat9643, which I fully support...

>Biden is driving up oil prices. It's deliberate policy.

I thought your question was dumb. It doesn't matter how much oil was being transported by those means. The Keystone XL Pipeline was not finished yet. It was obviously not transporting any oil yet. Similarly for the leases. Once a lease is approved, it takes some time to put the infrastructure in place to actually produce oil.

It's too bad that you did not notice how logically flawed your question was, and you even tried to call me out for it, instead of pondering for a moment why I gave you a thumbs down, and figuring it out for yourself.

Trump obviously had very pro-fossil fuel/American energy production policies, and bripat9643 was correct in stating that Biden is deliberately driving up oil prices. If you drive up the price of a commodity, its use naturally decreases.

Well if you drive up the price of oil, what happens? Other sources of energy are used more. This include electric propulsion for vehicles, and guess who benefits?

China.

There ya go, buddy.

Last edited:
This thread didn't age well, did it? LoL. I guess Biden releasing 50 million barrels from the Strategic Oil Reserves didn't work out, eh? What a dipshit.
:oops8:
You raise a very important point.

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is intended to be used in time of crisis, when oil supply is insufficient for national needs.

Drawing it down to reduce the increase in gasoline prices at the pump is a political action which actually harms national security. It's one more terrible decision by the Biden Admin.

Granted, Trump drew it down 9% in four years, but Biden has drawn it down >6% in one year. If Biden had a "drill baby, drill" policy, it would be okay, but he doesn't.

1644458996129.png

Source:

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is intended to be used in time of crisis, when oil supply is insufficient for national needs.

Drawing it down to reduce the increase in gasoline prices at the pump is a political action which actually harms national security. It's one more terrible decision by the Biden Admin.

Granted, Trump drew it down 9% in four years, but Biden has drawn it down >6% in one year. If Biden had a "drill baby, drill" policy, it would be okay, but he doesn't.

View attachment 599454
Source:
Seems to me that Clinton was the first I ever heard of taking a large chuck of it--seems like it was done to cover a political move as well.

View attachment 599454
Source:
True, but Trump did it during a time when we were in a strong energy position. Biden did it to score political points while we are in a very weak energy position. As most of us knew, it would result in a brief drop in oil prices. We are being led by a complete idiot.

True, but Trump did it during a time when we were in a strong energy position. Biden did it to score political points while we are in a very weak energy position. As most of us knew, it would result in a brief drop in oil prices. We are being led by a complete idiot.
I agree that there is a complete idiot in the WH. LED, not so much.

Forum List

Back