Ok, enough with the damn tweeting. Ok?

Trump is smarter than some think.

SMARTER THAN SOME GRASSHOPPERS ... not all.
Smart enough to kick everyone's ass and become our president.

:)

and not have enough character to do anything with it .

He's using 140 characters to drive you loons
At the level of comprehension for con-servatives. More than that and their tiny brains shut down.

Trump is smarter than some think.

SMARTER THAN SOME GRASSHOPPERS ... not all.
Smart enough to kick everyone's ass and become our president.

:)

and not have enough character to do anything with it .

He's using 140 characters to drive you loons
At the level of comprehension for con-servatives. More than that and their tiny brains shut down.

Leave it to a leftard like "Bopete" not to get it

I cannot defend it anymore. Some of it is sort of funny.

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

However, I am sick of it myself.

Just stop it.

He's not going to, now what?

Impeach him? LOL

He's doing just to yank your chains...and you're playing right into it

SassyIrishLass

Typical that you believe free speech is an impeachable offense. Sorry, cupcake, but you're stuck with the First Amendment.

Theowl32 - this is just one more thing you knowingly voted for. Suck it up because trump isn't going to stop behaving like the spoiled, entitled child he is. His never ending TwitTantrums are the least of our problems.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

I am sick of it.

No, I don't think the pathetic stupid left would be treating him good if he was more presidential. Look at polite Bush.

Just stop it.

Impeach him? LOL

Typical that you believe free speech is an impeachable offense. Sorry, cupcake, but you're stuck with the First Amendment.

OP - this is just one more thing you knowingly voted for. Suck it up because trump isn't going to stop behaving like the spoiled, entitled child he is. His never ending TwitTantrums are the least of our problems.

[emoji849]

Jebus, you're clinical, where did I say the First is impeacable? You in the hooch?

It's a good thing that President Trump is engaging in Epic Twitter Wars with cable news network talk show hosts rather than doing anything inconsequential like cutting taxes, deregulating the economy, repealing Obamacare, and restoring America's prestige on the world stage.

As a liberal, I prefer he sticks to tweeting.

I couldn't agree more.

The more time he spends raving and ranting is less time he has to do the damage that he wants.

Now if we could just find something to distract the R congress.

Republicans in congress are afraid to go to bed at night with Tweetie Pie on the prowl ...

:lmao:

Are you finally embarrassed about who you elected?

Nope...it's hilarious watching the snowflakes melt.

Here is a novel idea if the tweets offend you....don't read them

He could use his account for good of others, such as helping and uniting people.. instead he using it to hate on people..And that is ok with you I guess?

He could use his account for good of others, such as helping and uniting people.. instead he using it to hate on people..And that is ok with you I guess?

It's funny when leftists whine about hating

Think hard now

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

I don't care about the tweeting and I'm not going to join the Liberal Mob to denounce it.

The Tweets are meaningless when judged by people who have no moral authority to place judgement in the first place due to their support of Bill Clinton abusing women, assassination plays, blaming conservatives for the baseball practice shooting, attacks on Trig Palin...and the entire litany of vulgar, violent, hateful narratives they have spun for years.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

Stop whining. That's Trump's job.

Think hard now

Some of the "Snowflakes" that are melting....Read something besides your own posts, Catfish:

GOP senator: Trump should stop tweeting | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/.../323022-gop-senator-trump-should-stop-tweeting
Mar 8, 2017 - Trump's penchant for late-night and early morning tweetinghas drawn frustration from GOP lawmakers who are frequently hounded by ...
GOP begs Trump to stop after tweet attacking news anchor - The ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/.../gop...trump-stop...tweet.../story.htm...
5 days ago - Stop it!” wrote Senator Lisa Murkowski, a Republican of Alaska on her twitter feed. ... This is what Mika Brzezinski actually looked like on New Year's Eve ... Trump's brutal tweet moments later left Republicansaghast. It gave ...
Republicans condemn Trump for crude tweets about 'Morning Joe ...
www.politico.com/story/2017/06/.../trump-targets-morning-joe-hosts-in-tweet-24008...
5 days ago - Republican lawmakers on Thursday swiftly rebuked President Donald Trump ... More than 6-in-10 registered voters say Trump should stop tweeting, ... the country that the direction you're going is somewhere they'dlike to go.
Trump's tweets prompt backlash from GOP lawyers - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2017/06/.../trump-tweets-republican-lawyers-backlash-23914...
Jun 5, 2017 - Supreme Court litigators said President Donald Trump's tweets were particularly ... Prominent Republican attorneys are staging what amounts to an .... “He wants to go as far and as strong as possible under the Constitution to ... Full stop.” Not all lawyers viewed Trump's tweets as damaging to his case.
Republicans horrified by Trump's Mika tweets should check out their ...
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/.../trump-mika-tweets-republicans-women
4 days ago - Republicans horrified by Trump's Mika tweets should check out their own health .... He pledged to stop campaigning with Trump during the final stretch. ... Republicans insist they want to talk about women with respect; their ...
Everyone to Trump: Stop Tweeting, Please - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/everyone-trump-stop-tweeting-please-630410
4 days ago - Donald Trump turned presidential fingers into Twitter fingers again Friday, firing off ... and the Republican Party's flailing plan to replace Obamacare. ... president's Twitter usage, while 59 percent wanted him to be more careful ...
Republicans: Want Donald Trump off Twitter? Fight for him then ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../republicans-want-donald-trump-off-twitter-fight-fo/
Jun 13, 2017 - If Republicans truly want to help, and truly want Trump to stop tweeting because they see it as damaging to his White House career, then they ...
'Beneath the dignity of your office:' GOP senator says to Trump about his
www.latimes.com/.../la-pol-updates-everything-president-trump-s-new-media-targets-...
1 day ago - READ MORE: MSNBC is not happy about President Trump's Twitter ... Both Democrats and Republicans have issued pleas for Trump to stop tweeting and to .... The event at times felt like one of Trump's signature campaign ...

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

I don't care about the tweeting and I'm not going to join the Liberal Mob to denounce it.

The Tweets are meaningless when judged by people who have no moral authority to place judgement in the first place due to their support of Bill Clinton abusing women, assassination plays, blaming conservatives for the baseball practice shooting, attacks on Trig Palin...and the entire litany of vulgar, violent, hateful narratives they have spun for years.

"I don't care about the tweeting and I'm not going to join the Liberal Mob to denounce it."

Nope, you are wrong, as usual.

Trump's tweets should be taken as official statements, the White House says

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

"I don't care about the tweeting and I'm not going to join the Liberal Mob to denounce it."

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzz

I still don't care and am not going to be bullied into caring by you SJW Snowflakes.

So there.

MSM after terror attack: [perfunctory boilerplate about not letting hate win.]

MSM after crude Trump tweet: MY GOD DEFCON RED STOP EVERYTHING

Think hard now

Righties should know, they mastered hating on Obama for 8 years

We're one step closer to "bodyslamming journalists" becoming an official plank of the GOP platform. What a beautiful time to be alive.

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

I still don't care and am not going to be bullied into caring by you SJW Snowflakes.

So there.

Idiot. We don't give a phlying phuck, it's TRUMP who wants you to care about his tweets. I swear, your righties are so fucking dumb.

Impeach him? LOL

The President of the U.S. is no fucking joke.

/----- Billy Clinton turned the presidency into a sex video and Obama turned it into a total embarrassment

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No sex videos and Obama had more peoples' respect than Trump could ever dream of.
/----- Having sex in the Oval Office with an intern his daughter's age then lying about it on national TV then admitting it was true classifies as a sex video. And if everyone respected Obozo sooooooooooooooooo much why did Hildabeast lose?

No, sorry, that is not a 'sex video'.

And yeah, Trump can only wish he had the respect Obama does.

FT_17.06.26_US_image_europe.png

Around the world, favorability of the U.S. and confidence in its president decline

I am sick of it.

Just stop it.

So there.

Idiot. We don't give a phlying phuck, it's TRUMP who wants you to care about his tweets. I swear, your righties are so fucking dumb.

Oh blah blah blah blah blah so so so so sleepy zzzzzzzzzz

Here's a wee clue: not all of us accept the premise that we should attach importance to everything our Overlords deem important.

I don't give a flying fig for the tweets.

Think hard now

Righties should know, they mastered hating on Obama for 8 years

I don't hate him per se, more of a pity thing

Forum List

Back