OK, Groomers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The marching orders have been issued. When the flack is heavy you know you’re over the target.
Last 24 hours of the DC Swamp media:

1649316102489.jpeg
1649316120223.jpeg
1649316144191.jpeg
1649316159522.jpeg
1649316196151.jpeg

The LGBT know that it is easy to manipulate children.
The Left Wingers have not explained why they want to indoctrinate elementary children in gay sex and transsexuality.
There is no legitimate reason to be teaching elementary children about LGBT.
We can see what the LGBT did to the Boy Scouts.
The Boy Scout have gone bankrupt because they have over 80,000 sex abuse cases against them.
They are lying when they say that there is no connection between LGBT and pedophilia.

The LGBT know that it is easy to manipulate children.
The Left Wingers have not explained why they want to indoctrinate elementary children in gay sex and transsexuality.
There is no legitimate reason to be teaching elementary children about LGBT.
We can see what the LGBT did to the Boy Scouts.
The Boy Scout have gone bankrupt because they have over 80,000 sex abuse cases against them.
They are lying when they say that there is no connection between LGBT and pedophilia.
The Left freaked out when CRT was banned by saying CRT didn’t exist.
The Left are freaking out now with pedophillia grooming being banned by saying it doesn’t exist.

In both cases those agendas existed and that’s why the Left is freaking out.

Any teacher who thinks children should be taught this garbage at school needs to take a long hike away from any school building. Public OR private. Most teachers agree with that, btw. The problem is that in our Moral Panic society, teachers are being lumped together in the way cops were by the Left. That ended very poorly for everyone. This will too.

Any teacher who thinks children should be taught this garbage at school needs to take a long hike away from any school building. Public OR private. Most teachers agree with that, btw. The problem is that in our Moral Panic society, teachers are being lumped together in the way cops were by the Left. That ended very poorly for everyone. This will too.
Issues with police are almost always about spontaneous reactions in crisis situations.

Teachers on the other hand are dealing with policy. And there are way to many teachers going along with policies they know are harmful to the children because of fear of losing their job, promotions, whatever. Teachers strike because kids aren’t forced to wear masks, how about striking if you’re told to tell your 3rd graders about sexual perversions?

Issues with police are almost always about spontaneous reactions in crisis situations.

Teachers on the other hand are dealing with policy. And there are way to many teachers going along with policies they know are harmful to the children because of fear of losing their job, promotions, whatever. Teachers strike because kids aren’t forced to wear masks, how about striking if you’re told to tell your 3rd graders about sexual perversions?

Where are teachers told to tell 3rd graders about sexual perversions?

Be specific

If you want this fixed, quit your job and go in and teach. Be a leader of change. This is your chance I have more important things to do than worry about this like washing my hair.

If you want this fixed, quit your job and go in and teach. Be a leader of change. This is your chance I have more important things to do than worry about this like washing my hair.

No one thinks about this in a Moral Panic see, which is all we seem to have in the 21st century. Defund the Police, covid, now "groomers". It all ends horribly but who cares? Feels sooooo good when you can sit in Virtue and feel good about all the bad people. For those playing along at home, the Bad People were:

1. Cops
2. The Unvaccinated
3. Teachers

Where are teachers told to tell 3rd graders about sexual perversions?

Be specific
That’s what the Florida law stops. And that’s why the pedo loving Left are so upset. And California is ground zero for targeting kids.

And nobody is too young.

I held an elected office for 20 years, who the hell are you to discuss politics? Go to the video game forum.

Just as qualified as Anybody else in the entire nation. Being a citizen makes it so.

That’s what the Florida law stops. And that’s why the pedo loving Left are so upset. And California is ground zero for targeting kids.

And nobody is too young.

1. Should a teacher in Anytown USA have to pay for what a teacher in San Francisco does? Because this is what is happening. This is what Moral Panics do. Proud?

2. Who cares what Psaki says? They're destroying themselves because they can't but pander to their base. So?

What happens in California doesn't happen everywhere. I don't agree with it being taught but I sure as heck am not losing sleep over it. I have no dog in the fight.

1. Should a teacher in Anytown USA have to pay for what a teacher in San Francisco does? Because this is what is happening. This is what Moral Panics do. Proud?

2. Who cares what Psaki says? They're destroying themselves because they can't but pander to their base. So?
Nobody claimed every teacher, lousy strawman. But this entire topic would have never been born if every teacher faced with it had made a stand.

What happens in California doesn't happen everywhere. I don't agree with it being taught but I sure as heck am not losing sleep over it. I have no dog in the fight.

It is awful when it happens. But imagine these same folks expecting every cop, in the Defund the Police panic, to STRIKE because a few cops were bad. Right. Like cops don't have enough to do. What cops did instead was say screw it all and just either quit, retired early or stopped actively policing.

But somehow saying teachers are groomers is gonna work out great. Yep

Nobody claimed every teacher, lousy strawman. But this entire topic would have never been born if every teacher faced with it had made a stand.

I'm supposed to make a stand because some teachers in San Francisco are groomers? Are you kidding. Are you serious.

I already made a stand over closed schools and masks, things that directly impacted my district. Stop being Morally Panicked like a liberal

I'm supposed to make a stand because some teachers in San Francisco are groomers? Are you kidding. Are you serious.

I already made a stand over closed schools and masks, things that directly impacted my district. Stop being Morally Panicked like a liberal
Jeesh, take an English class. Did I say every teacher or every teacher faced with the issue?

Jeesh, take an English class. Did I say every teacher or every teacher faced with the issue?

But then what is your response all the time? Public schools this public schools that. "Homeschool your kids". You are absolutely adept at lumping us all in.

But then what is your response all the time? Public schools this public schools that. "Homeschool your kids". You are absolutely adept at lumping us all in.
And? Homeschooled kids are by far the most advanced in both education and manors. You may have the best school in the world, but it’s no match for kids being taught in groups of 1-10.

I admire your aplomb as so many attack your profession indiscriminately. I have been guilty of doing so, and you are the reason that I am able to bring myself back to center on this issue when the news I hear makes me so frustrated, and especially when the leftists here try to justify the actions of the teachers who are indeed guilty.

Forum List

Back