Ok I have been searching for my best friend for like 10 years..and I think I found her..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I thought she died or something, she wasn't on any social sites, I kept digging and digging for 10 years..(I didn't want to pay no money though, so I kept digging)

Ahh not that hard, just once and a while I would think

What ever happened to her?

Well I finnaly got her number ( scared to death called her) and it was her voice on the answering machine..

So what do I do now?

How exciting!

I found my dad after looking about that long. I kept his number in my pocket for days before I called. All I can say is take a deep breath and leave her a message if she doesn't answer.

Good luck!

Find out if she's single and still is interested in you.

If yes, then keep calling, ask her out, be a gentleman. Try to figure out what she likes in this life and please her in advance before she even asks you about something. And never stop telling her compliments: you like her voice, she looks great, her eyes are so beautiful, her hands are soft and tender, the way she smiles and walks is fantastic. Every woman loves attention and needs somebody to tell her she's adorable and absolutely unique in this Universe. And flowers, flowers, flowers...

What most women don't like are dumb, greedy, cowardly, sloppy men. Hopefully, you are not one of them.

How exciting!

I found my dad after looking about that long. I kept his number in my pocket for days before I called. All I can say is take a deep breath and leave her a message if she doesn't answer.

Good luck!

I didn't leave a call back number..it was a land line and all with hers, I just need to know if she is ok..

To me it's scary when you had a great friend in your youth ( think saint almos fire the movie ) and they are not on FB or anything, you wonder, you don't want to search the orbituries ..

But now I feel like I am stalking..

I think I will wait 4 months or so before I call again..would that be apporitate Deanna?

How exciting!

Good luck!

I didn't leave a call back number..it was a land line and all with hers, I just need to know if she is ok..

To me it's scary when you had a great friend in your youth ( think saint almos fire the movie ) and they are not on FB or anything, you wonder, you don't want to search the orbituries ..

I think I will wait 4 months or so before I call again..would that be apporitate Deanna?

You didn't leave a number?

Call back and tell her that you forgot to leave a call back number.

Otherwise it sends the message you know where she is but she can't find you. Rather stalkish.

How exciting!

Good luck!

If you make such long pauses between your calls, one of you may really die (God forbid!) before talking to each other... If you decided you wanted to talk to her, go for it. One of you two should be a man.

Find out if she's single and still is interested in you.

If yes, then keep calling, ask her out, be a gentleman. Try to figure out what she likes in this life and please her in advance before she even asks you about something. And never stop telling her compliments: you like her voice, she looks great, her eyes are so beautiful, her hands are soft and tender, the way she smiles and walks is fantastic. Every woman loves attention and needs somebody to tell her she's adorable and absolutely unique in this Universe. And flowers, flowers, flowers...

What most women don't like are dumb, greedy, cowardly, sloppy men. Hopefully, you are not one of them.

No you don't get it , I lost touch with her, I don't want to date her,..i was scared that she died..i kept on googling her name over the past 10 years..i always thought she would get account on the social sites..but..texting , emails are easy..phone calls are hard.

Break into her house, hide in her bedroom closet, and, jump out when she gets home. Women love that shit.

How exciting!

Good luck!

I really do know how you feel, Bear. It's nerve wracking. But it can be sweet and wonderful. You've waited this long, a bit more time might not hurt, but you just never know. I believe, for me, I'd call her back right away. Life's too short to fuck around and miss out.

Last edited:
Leave a message after the beep.

But I didn't give my call back number..we live in a age if people don't want to be found and don't want to be talked to..it takes years of effort to find them again..

I heard her voice..

I think that's all I needed.

How exciting!

Good luck!

I really do know how you feel, Bear. It's nerve wracking. But it can be sweet and wonderful. You've waited this long, a bit more time might not hurt, but you just never wait. I believe, for me, I'd call her back right away. Life's too short to fuck around and miss out.

Ok your a girl right? Suppose you had a guy that thought was a friend of yours ..

We were great friends in our youth and all..he turned you down when he was in bed with you .. (he thought making love to you would be like making love to his sister, he just couldn't do it and pulled out)

This guy would forever talk on the phone with you ..he always considered you like a little sister..you disappear forever..he doesn't want sex, he doesn't want to date..

This guy just wants to know if your ok...

But I didn't give my call back number..we live in a age if people don't want to be found and don't want to be talked to..it takes years of effort to find them again..

I heard her voice..

She would probably be glad to hear from you. I'd call her back if I were you.

I heard her voice..

Maybe she'd love to talk to you. Maybe she's wondered over the years too. I don't mean to sound so pushy, but just consider it anyway. Don't not call her from simple fear. You may regret it.

How exciting!

Good luck!

You didn't ask me, but I will answer anyway:

You were her friend. She was your friend. WHY WAIT? Call her. Tell her you have thought about her off and on thru the years, and tell her how you found her so she doesn't think you are weird in your later years. Then ask her out for coffee. Not dinner. Just coffee. During the day. In a public place. Ask her if she is married. If so, invite her AND her husband.
DON'T WAIT.

I heard her voice..

She would probably be glad to hear from you. I'd call her back if I were you.

She knows my voice and I know hers..thats why I knew I finnaly found the information..

So if someone calls you out of the blue.. (which I did)

Ok she is ok at 50...i really think I should let it go..if she wanted to find me she could,..

Forum List

Back