Ok I have been searching for my best friend for like 10 years..and I think I found her..

You know somethings in life really don't matter , jobs, cars , trucks materiel things..who gives a damn..but a real special person means everything..

Ok I have been searching for my best friend for like 10 years..and I think I found her..

has the restraining order ended

--LOL

If you don’t want to seem creepy, leave a message, and then wait. Otherwise multiple hang ups from an unknown number becomes creepy.
Ok fuck it ..i will call the number one more time tomorrow..

But if no one answers..i gave her my other cell phone number..this is freaking me out.

I am so unhinged by this..i don't give a damn about nothing else right now..

If you are truly at a loss for words, then write down a list of the good and funny times you and others together had, a ‘remember when’ type thing, after asking how she has been, so it won’t be an awkward call. And go from there.

has the restraining order ended

--LOL

Dude I was in her bed and I pulled out and i told her I can't do it..and she told me "what if I wanted it" because we are friend's..

I thought she died or something, she wasn't on any social sites, I kept digging and digging for 10 years..(I didn't want to pay no money though, so I kept digging)

Ahh not that hard, just once and a while I would think

What ever happened to her?

Well I finnaly got her number ( scared to death called her) and it was her voice on the answering machine..

So what do I do now?
Stalking is illegal

You know somethings in life really don't matter , jobs, cars , trucks materiel things..who gives a damn..but a real special person means everything..

Obviously it means something to you, that's why you stayed in touch!

Wait a minute...no you didn't.

Well anyway, it's a great story. Use it when you start explaining to her why you have no material possessions at this advanced age.

I've had that same sort of experience several times over the years.

Somebody from a long time ago suddenly pops into mind and lingers there. Not any sort of "romantic" involvement then or now....just a memory.

Each time I've followed up and, in three instances, got a response like: "That's weird - I found myself wondering whatever happened to you...." In some cases the contact was enough to satisfy whatever it was that brought on the mutual recall. In others, to meeting (with spouses) for a lunchtime catch-up session. In one instance, ongoing email contact a couple of times a year.

Never a negative result.

I'd say "go for it" - the outcome may amaze you.

A caution, though: In one case the person had died a day or two before and the contact was with a spouse who had also been a friend. So was the sudden thought a good-bye message from the deceased? Or a call for a little solace from the spouse? Not predicting - just cautioning to be prepared.

Mine died from taking phen-phen, the other turned out to be a minalining addict..so I stopped looking up old friends..

Forum List

Back