OK, I Like Kid Rock, but......

A guy born into immense wealth complaining that the poor don't sacrifice enough. Yup, typical GOP.

A guy born into immense wealth complaining that the poor don't sacrifice enough. Yup, typical GOP.

Didnt you used to have a different profile picture? Sure you did. Had a flag like this didnt it?

antifa pussies.JPG

Didnt you used to have a different profile picture? Sure you did. Had a flag like this didnt it?

View attachment 148601

Nope. That's your inbred brain making another mistake again.
I love it when you talk like that. I wish I had your words as the sound track for the looters.

I'd play that on every screen in Times Square and then some. I'd give you a cable tv show.

We just don't hear or see enough of your kind.

At this point I'll vote for ANY Republican over ANY Democrat.

Debbie Stabenow has been there too long, but I can't believe these are our (Michigan's) choices.

And no fag, he was not born to "immense" wealth. His father owned a few car dealerships.

View attachment 148601

I love it when you talk like that. I wish I had your words as the sound track for the looters.

I'd play that on every screen in Times Square and then some. I'd give you a cable tv show.

^ the inbred mind engaging in pitiful narcissism

The qualities of Kid Rock are commendable to me personally, but I find the similarities between his announcement and the Idiocracy State of the union statement to be kind of eerie.

What do folks think about that? IS our culture heading straight into Idiocratic channels?

View attachment 148601

Is that an admission that you are fully aware of what "your kind" is?

The qualities of Kid Rock are commendable to me personally, but I find the similarities between his announcement and the Idiocracy State of the union statement to be kind of eerie.

What do folks think about that? IS our culture heading straight into Idiocratic channels?
Isn't that what you folks wanted?

View attachment 148601

Is that an admission that you are fully aware of what "your kind" is?
I'm not "your kind," inbred. :itsok:

You can gtfo now. I won't be responding to your ignorant, pathetic self again.

Forum List

Back