OK, I want to see this jerk's birth certificate......

Obama can get him one, from a state he wasn't born in.
State, he wasn't even born in the U.S.A. Might as learn that now kids. Canada Ted is really from Canada.

1. Ted Cruz
    United States Senator
  2. Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz is the junior United States Senator from Texas. Elected in 2012 as a Republican, he is the first Latino to serve as a U.S. senator from Texas. Wikipedia
  3. Born: December 22, 1970 (age 44), Calgary, Canada
  4. Nationality: American
  5. Spouse: Heidi Nelson Cruz (m. 2000)
  6. Office: Senator (R-TX) since 2013
  7. Parents: Rafael Cruz, Eleanor Darragh
  8. Education: Harvard University, Princeton University, Harvard Law School
You electing Obama president set the bar super low for future presidents.

Cruz wouldn't have been able to cut it in 2008? Fascinating how the truth comes out of you idiots in twisted ways.
Neither was Hillary.

I think the GOP may be in trouble, but it isn't because of Ted Cruz. However, the very argument that his mother being a natural born American citizen automatically makes Cruz a natural born American citizen even though the location of his birth was out of the country, is worthy of discussion. If so, then would not the fact that Barack Obama's mother is a natural born citizen qualify him even if somebody proved he was born in Kenya? It's a silly argument based on hair splitting and of little substance. SCOTUS ruled on John McCain's eligibility even though he was born in Panama. I'm pretty sure Ted Cruz would pass the same muster.

The Atlantic Monthly has a good discussion on that here:
Yes Ted Cruz Can Be Born in Canada and Still Become President of the U.S. The Atlantic

And I didn't miss the chance offered in the OP to have some fun with it. :)

Forum List

Back