Ok, I will now go to a real theater and pay to see Black Widow

Last edited:

English please. We're adults here

I don't get it either. Tried to look up on the internet and it took took me to a USMB thread by CrusaderFrank back in February, WTF is WYEHO? TNHarley had the funniest answer, but kinda doubt it being "the" answer.

Someone here would say when a woman's picture was posted, "Would you eat her out"? I forget who said that.

I don't get it either. Tried to look up on the internet and it took took me to a USMB thread by CrusaderFrank back in February, WTF is WYEHO? TNHarley had the funniest answer, but kinda doubt it being "the" answer.

Someone here would say when a woman's picture was posted, "Would you eat her out"? I forget who said that.

Yeah, you liked it that night too. It was TNHarley. Funny as hell! :auiqs.jpg:
Dude lives within 15 miles of me, but never met him.

I don't get it either. Tried to look up on the internet and it took me to a USMB thread by CrusaderFrank back in February, WTF is WYEHO? TNHarley had the funniest answer, but kinda doubt it being "the" answer.

Guess you have to be an old timer on USMB to get it.

I've been here near a decade. I had no idea and still think it's pretty stupid. Typing full words used to be a thing...

Yeah, you liked it that night too. It was TNHarley. Funny as hell! :auiqs.jpg:
Dude lives within 15 miles of me, but never met him.

Im about an hour or so away. My ex girlfriend lived close to you.

I don't get it either. Tried to look up on the internet and it took me to a USMB thread by CrusaderFrank back in February, WTF is WYEHO? TNHarley had the funniest answer, but kinda doubt it being "the" answer.

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

This is probably a rare opinion but i dont find her attractive at all.

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

Don't oogle too long you might change your mind

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

That is a different question and only remotely related.

I want the truth?

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

If you like her, watch "under the skin" she is completely naked in it.

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

That as a different question and only remotely related.

I want the truth?

no lol

It is the answer lol

WYESJO?

If you like her, watch "under the skin" she is completely naked in it.

Seen it. Not sure how she can be unattractive with that body.

Forum List

Back