OK Matt Gaetz………What do we do now?

What is good about a speaker who is held hostage by his parties extremes?

Extremes?! Extremes?! What McCarthy was fired for was for not following the law.
  • Congress is SUPPOSED to have a budget by end of June!
  • Congress is SUPPOSED to do it in a dozen single appropriation bills!

• Congress is NOT supposed to do it with a "continuing resolution" or an "omnibus."

Extremes?! Extremes?! What McCarthy was fired for was for not following the law.
  • Congress is SUPPOSED to have a budget by end of June!
  • Congress is SUPPOSED to do it in a dozen single appropriation bills!

• Congress is NOT supposed to do it with a "continuing resolution" or an "omnibus."

Congress has not had a budget by June in Decades

There is no requirement that budgets be passed piecemeal

Congress has not had a budget by June in Decades
Isn't that the point? Washington is broken and a few people are corageously fighting an uphill battle trying to fix it before our debt ends up at 40 trillion.

There is no requirement that budgets be passed piecemeal
Bills are not supposed to be stuffed with unrelated pork put there by lobby groups submitted in thousands of pages the night before folks are expected to vote on them.

I try to survive. And I pay extreme prices at stores for rent. For utilities and to travel for your utopian rainbow dreams. The reality is that many people are in between local law enforcement and judicial corruption and federal political divisions. I would watch anyone law enforcement person who screwed with me get exterminated. I would see their children slowly cut into chunks with surgical knives. To act out is suicidal. To act out in a not so good time is pure vengeance and a benign response guaranteeing justice. This is a Prog response.
Republicans have contempt for responsible governance.

Isn't that the point? Washington is broken and a few people are corageously fighting an uphill battle trying to fix it before our debt ends up at 40 trillion.
Defaulting on debt and shutting down the government is not fixing it

You know what will fix it?
Higher taxes and less spending

Like a dog chasing a car, not knowing what to do after he caught it

Matt has been chasing McCarthy for nine months
Now that he kicked him out, what does he do next ?

Took 15 tries to approve McCarthy. He only got the job by conceding his power to MAGA

What Speaker is going to accept the position under the same terms that McCarthy did?
Lol Hold your horses. Instant Gratification isnt on the table.

Defaulting on debt and shutting down the government is not fixing it

You know what will fix it?
Higher taxes and less spending
Doesnt default. You get instant balanced budget. Mandatory spending goes first.

Fed agencies bloated anyways. Fefund them and give power back to the states.

Great idea.

Now that Gaetz has chased out McCarthy, can he procede to block any attempt to replace him??

Now that Gaetz has chased out McCarthy, can he procede to block any attempt to replace him??
One person cant vote in squat. Someone will be chosen eventually. Im sure you want a RINO. Maybe move McCain to Stephen Kings pet cemetary

Forum List

Back