OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Are we really any more lucky than white folks who live in America, especially when you can say your country was founded off the back of free labor.
The contributions of black labor in the agrarian South greatly overstates their contribution to the nation
overall especially once the industrial revolution arrived.

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

That’s your response to that blantantly racist and misogynistic comment?! Really? Do you agree with the poster about his characterization of black women?

What was racist and/or misogynistic about what I said?

Haha

Well?

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

That’s your response to that blantantly racist and misogynistic comment?! Really? Do you agree with the poster about his characterization of black women?

nothing racist about what was said
Just ask any black man and they will tell you black women are crazy

I watched this like 10 years ago and laughed my ass off at how accurate it was, lol.

Bitches be crazy.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

I watched this like 10 years ago and laughed my ass off at how accurate it was, lol.

Bitches be crazy.

If you get a chance look up tommy Sotomayor he'll give you the 411 on black women
light skin brown skin
and the BT1000 lol

Try being an officer for even one shift.

Try being a black man in this country.
Why don't you try being a minority in some other country?

Bet you'll be back here before long.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?
It's supposed to say that it could be a damn sight worse.
At least we try to make things better.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

When you have to go back 150 years to find something..............
I don't have to go back that far, it's just a good example.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

But that got better and so will the rest if people would quit fucking it up.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.
You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

That shit goes both ways.

It takes time to rub all the sharp edges off.

So people should just accept getting killed until we do that?
Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

Cops are predators, they hunt people.

That's going to end.
So you want to defund the police until you need them?

This gets so old. This has been covered many times. We aren't getting rid of the police.

What if one of your family members had been raped, wouldn't you want a cop hunting the guilty down?

As opposed to chasing someone down and killing them over a bicycle violation? Yes.
Question; What do YOU think law enforcement should look like?
What's your ideal vision of the profession?

Other countries can have law enforcement without so many of their citizens getting killed.

I want a system that doesn't pull someone over for having a wide set nose and executes that person.

I want a system that doesn't believe violence is the answer to every crime no matter how minor.

I want a system that holds those accountable for enforcing the laws to those same laws.
Uh huh.....
Kinda light on the details there.

The details have been discussed endlessly. You can dismiss and avoid what I said if you want obviously.
No some of it sounds real good..... but the devil is in the details and I haven't heard anything workable yet.

What is so unworkable about holding the police to the same laws others are held to? Why is it that so often that when a police officer lies he isn't charged with that or really held accountable in any way?

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

Then don't cash your welfare checks.

I'm retired.
Because the revenue they generate feeds the legal system charged with holding them to account.
The lawyers, judges, courthouse personnel and all the rest wouldn't have an income if there weren't cops feeding people into the machine.

What did you think it was all about?
Justice?

No, which is why I have said our unjust justice system needs reformed.
All governments are corrupt; that's a feature, not a bug.

If you want things to change, try voting out some of the incredibly corrupt local politicians that are fucking up their municipalities and robbing their constituents blind.

All politicians are going to steal and grift some, but these fuckers don't even pretend anymore..... they can't even be bothered to hide it. Because you all keep on re-electing the same thieving, lying, incompetent motherfuckers, over and over and over again.

I lived in Houston until last year, here is the mayor;

This guy was re-elected last year in an election where less than 20% of the voters came out..... and it was a close race. So because they actually got up off their asses and went to vote, only about 10-12% of the registered voters in Houston managed to inflict this fucking nightmare on the rest of us for a second term, in spite of his record. Shit, everyone already knew he was a crook before he got elected to his first term.

Now I live in a little small town where I can hold all the city government here (what little there is) accountable. Fuck, I could remove them all from office before dawn if I wanted to.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

Bitches be crazy.

If you get a chance look up tommy Sotomayor he'll give you the 411 on black women
light skin brown skin
and the BT1000 lol

Oh yeah, I know all about Tommy...… love that guy.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.
You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

That's going to end.

This gets so old. This has been covered many times. We aren't getting rid of the police.

What if one of your family members had been raped, wouldn't you want a cop hunting the guilty down?

As opposed to chasing someone down and killing them over a bicycle violation? Yes.

Other countries can have law enforcement without so many of their citizens getting killed.

I want a system that doesn't pull someone over for having a wide set nose and executes that person.

I want a system that doesn't believe violence is the answer to every crime no matter how minor.

I want a system that holds those accountable for enforcing the laws to those same laws.
Uh huh.....

The details have been discussed endlessly. You can dismiss and avoid what I said if you want obviously.
No some of it sounds real good..... but the devil is in the details and I haven't heard anything workable yet.

What is so unworkable about holding the police to the same laws others are held to? Why is it that so often that when a police officer lies he isn't charged with that or really held accountable in any way?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

I'm retired.
Because the revenue they generate feeds the legal system charged with holding them to account.
The lawyers, judges, courthouse personnel and all the rest wouldn't have an income if there weren't cops feeding people into the machine.

Justice?

If you want things to change, try voting out some of the incredibly corrupt local politicians that are fucking up their municipalities and robbing their constituents blind.

Kinda tough and a worthless statement to someone that lives in a small town in WV. Are you perhaps saying I should vote here and then go vote somewhere else also?

All politicians are going to steal and grift some, but these fuckers don't even pretend anymore..... they can't even be bothered to hide it. Because you all keep on re-electing the same thieving, lying, incompetent motherfuckers, over and over and over again.

Yeah? Who specifically have I done this with?

Now I live in a little small town where I can hold all the city government here (what little there is) accountable. Fuck, I could remove them all from office before dawn if I wanted to.

No you couldn't.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

He called black women “fucking psycho bitches” but you keep defending him... says a lot of about you

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

He called black women “fucking psycho bitches” but you keep defending him... says a lot of about you

and how is that racist?
Ask black men if it's true
they are psycho bitches which is what makes them great for sex

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

and how is that racist?

I rest my case

Notice how they don't show you what happened before the kick down------------or tell you what black guy did to get pulled over or what they white guy was.

The white guy said to the police officer "I will fucking kill you" and had access to his vehicle where he could have had a knife, gun, etc... Amazingly, the white guy didn't get shot in the back.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

I'm retired.

Justice?

Kinda tough and a worthless statement to someone that lives in a small town in WV. Are you perhaps saying I should vote here and then go vote somewhere else also?

No you couldn't.
No, and why are you trying to pretend I did? Is that weak shit the best response you can come up with?

"You all"; Definition of YOU-ALL
Here, this might help with the comprehension problem you're pretending to have, so you don't have to argue the actual point.

Kind of hard to govern anything without a head.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

So, either you're another lying little pissant or you have never spent any time around black women.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

I'm retired.

Justice?

No you couldn't.
No, and why are you trying to pretend I did? Is that weak shit the best response you can come up with?

Here, this might help with the comprehension problem you're pretending to have, so you don't have to argue the actual point.

You all includes the one you are speaking to. Now tell me how I did what you accuse me of doing,

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

and how is that racist?

I rest my case

And?

All you've done here is show the world what a little bitch you are.
And how little pussy you ever get...… has any woman ever even come near your weak ass?

I'd be surprised if they had, women hate other bitches.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

So, either you're another lying little puissant or you have never spent any time around black women.

You go right ahead and believe the pissant thing about me. I’m fine with that. Got zero motivation to put my energy into people like you

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

I'm retired.

Justice?

No you couldn't.

You all includes the one you are speaking to. Now tell me how I did what you accuse me of doing,
Are you saying you never voted in a local election?
Ever?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

I'm retired.

Justice?

No you couldn't.

Are you saying you never voted in a local election?
Ever?

I absolutely have. But this is what you said.

Now who have I done this with?

Forum List

Back